Kansas lawmakers pass adoption bill against gay couples

While you people argue the nuances involved with sexual perversions, I'm supporting heteros, who outnumber homos by hundreds of millions in the US alone.

#HeteroPride

#ThinkForYourself

No problem with you supporting the sexual perversions of heteros.

I support humans- regardless of your sexual perversions- or lack thereof.

The law applies to religious adoption agencies. They should not be forced to place children in homes that are counter to the beliefs of their religion. There are other agencies which will continue to place children with gay parents. Hence, the rights of all are respected.

And if a religious adoption agency says it will not let black parents adopt because that would be counter to their beliefs?

Name a reputable and recognized religion that is anti-black people.

Where did i say anything about a religion that is 'anti-black'?

All it takes is a religion that claims it has a moral imperative to only let white couples adopt.

How could you deny them their religious beliefs?

Since the law says gay can legally marry, they should be treated like all married couples. Even single people can adopt.
Except uniquely, a gay marriage contract strips orphans from either a mother or father for life. Obergefell declared that kids are parties to the marriage contract. ..

Both of course are absolutely false.

Silhouette knows this but just lies in order to attack gays- and their children.

Uh oh....that sounds like leftspeak.

I know that truth does sound suspicious to the contards.

Silly has been making these same lies for years- and her lies have been confronted with the facts for years.

She has even cited Obergefell- which specifically points out that denying marriage to same gender couples harms not only them, but any children that they may have.

Arguing for policies that harm gays and their children- that sounds like contardspeak.

Organizations that receive taxpayer money should and must be required to serve all of the people. Legislatures should not protect people's open bigotry against others under the false "religious belief" theory. The Kansas government is obligated to protect the rights of all Kansans who want to adopt as well as somebody's cult. They are taxpayers, too, and they don't get a tax exemption like these cults do.

I understand that Kansas is a mess anyway. It's not difficult to understand how it got that way.

I live in Kansas and it's why I can't stand conservatives. None of their ideas ever work.

Personally I'm not gay so if you aren't why are you guys spending time obsessing abut what gay people do. Let them adopt children. Don't pretend that all mom and dad families have produced such outstanding results.

Personally I'm not gay so if you aren't why are you guys spending time obsessing abut what gay people do. Let them adopt children. Don't pretend that all mom and dad families have produced such outstanding results.

From the outside looking in, I see both sides trying to use government mold society to their vision. Whatever happened to live and let live?

From the outside looking in, I see both sides trying to use government mold society to their vision. Whatever happened to live and let live?
Yes live and let live. Lets gay folks adopt. In Kansas, they are nor using the government, they are being victimized by the government.

Yes live and let live. Lets gay folks adopt. In Kansas, they are nor using the government, they are being victimized by the government.

The law has nothing to do with the rights of gays to adopt children. This is about the rights of adoption agencies to discriminate, something we should be protecting rather than attacking.

You bring up a point I've always puzzled over. No one dwells on the gay sex act more than heteros arguing against gays. It's so weird.

When does your cult plan on taking kids' benefits into account? Are you officially declaring that the importance of a father to an orphaned boy or a mother to an orphaned girl is defunct?

Remember, singles who adopt are rare and hold out the hope of the missing gender joining the family. Gays have a binding contract THAT BANISHES the missing gender for life. Big technical difference when it comes to kids. Kids share the marriage contract. So said Obergefell's Opinion page 15. So as such, they have a say at the table. Or should have had. But to date every hearing on these family law issues have been mistrials because of their missing counsel.

You bring up a point I've always puzzled over. No one dwells on the gay sex act more than heteros arguing against gays. It's so weird.

And all too common. Sex brings out the twink in everyone, especially repressed conservatives.

Hmmm.... that wasn't my reading of this law. My understanding is that it let's religious groups discriminate. Now, I'd agree that religious exemptions are bad law - everyone's right to discriminate should be protected equally - but this doesn't "victimize" anyone.

The law has nothing to do with the rights of gays to adopt children. This is about the rights of adoption agencies to discriminate, something we should be protecting rather than attacking.
They let them give up the tax $$$ damn it! THAT is what this is about

When does your cult plan on taking kids' benefits into account? Are you officially declaring that the importance of a father to an orphaned boy or a mother to an orphaned girl is defunct?

Remember, singles who adopt are rare and hold out the hope of the missing gender joining the family. Gays have a binding contract THAT BANISHES the missing gender for life. Big technical difference when it comes to kids. Kids share the marriage contract. So said Obergefell's Opinion page 15. So as such, they have a say at the table. Or should have had. But to date every hearing on these family law issues have been mistrials because of their missing counsel.
th
th
th

Sure... that's the point of getting people on the dole in the first place, right? - to twist arms. That's the scam of the welfare state. Make everyone dependent on government and government controls everyone.

Sure... that's the point of getting people on the dole in the first place, right? - to twist arms. That's the scam of the welfare state. Make everyone dependent on government and government controls everyone.
You'll have to explain to me how this became about welfare, Or I'll have to call a red herring fallacy on you.

That's not what happening here. We have an extremist for a governor who had an extremist right wing majority in the legislature and they were trying to make Kansas into the ultimate right wing example of governance.

We should not be protecting the right to discriminate.

Forum List

Back