Kansas to ban use of welfare on tattoos, cruises, psychics

As do you. If you say you don't, you lie.

I never said I didn't have a boss. But you were the one claiming to be vastly successful when you are just another wage slave li ke the rest of us.

Having a boss doesn't mean you can't be vastly successful. That's your problem. You assume everyone that works for another entity is a slave and is somehow being cheated. I'm sorry you can't make but just over minimum wage but some of us make more in a day than you make in a month.

Having a boss doesn't mean you can't be vastly successful. That's your problem. You assume everyone that works for another entity is a slave and is somehow being cheated. I'm sorry you can't make but just over minimum wage but some of us make more in a day than you make in a month.

Uh, yeah, Cleetus, I'm still going with my usual assumption.

That you are an inbred redneck in Cleetus land whose definition of 'success' is "Well, at least I'm ahead of the N****rs!"

When people get paid on an equivalent level to their skills, it's a fair system.

Okay, that's a great idea. So no more 7 figure CEO Salaries. No more 10 million dollar salaries for actors who make bad movies. Sounds fair to me.

If those paying the CEO think he/she is worth $1 million, they're doing the paying. Don't like it, tough shit. The one paying decided, not you.

Uh, yeah, Cleetus, I'm still going with my usual assumption.

That you are an inbred redneck in Cleetus land whose definition of 'success' is "Well, at least I'm ahead of the N****rs!"

Says the one who can't keep a job.

Better than someone like you that can't even stay up with the n*ggers.

If those paying the CEO think he/she is worth $1 million, they're doing the paying. Don't like it, tough shit. The one paying decided, not you.

And if we pass laws governing CEO Pay, like the Europeans have, are you going to be cool with that?

Only if you have no problem with doing away with the minimum wage and letting employers pay a job like sweeping floor the equivalent $2/hour it's worth.

I know why you don't like CEOs. You'll never be one or anywhere close.

Only if you have no problem with doing away with the minimum wage and letting employers pay a job like sweeping floor the equivalent $2/hour it's worth.

I'll also never be a mass murderer or a street mime. what's your fucking point.

We need to replace the minimum wage with a living wage. That would eliminate the need for welfare. That and scrapping the dumb free trade treaties and requiring call centers in America to be staffed by Americans.

Sure it is. That's why you can't keep a job. How does it feel to be a white n*gger boy?

Well, can't help bad managers who run companies into the ground, which is the only reason I've ever lost a job.

You lost your job because you suck at what you do then want to blame anyone else you can. You do it in politics. Why should it be different in life with you.

I'll also never be a mass murderer or a street mime. what's your fucking point.

We need to replace the minimum wage with a living wage. That would eliminate the need for welfare. That and scrapping the dumb free trade treaties and requiring call centers in America to be staffed by Americans.

Jealousy of those that can is your problem

We need to replace the mindset that because you have low skills someone owes you a wage higher than your skills are worth.

Some people just don't understand what the word "Temporary" means and also they don't know about "goals" of welfare.
I think it's very good idea - to "spy" on welfare recipients and if some of them spend not on necessary things - just deprive these people!

Stock holders are risking THEIR OWN money to invest. As are those who have 401k's, IRA's and Roth IRA's....Those are everyday middle class folks.
You have a problem with those in the middle class using some of their money to fund their retirement?

I have a problem with middle class folks getting conned into thinking they are going to make all this money when the fat cats loot the system.

Me too. That's exactly why I oppose phony pablum like minimum wage.

"We're trying to make sure those benefits are used the way they were intended," O'Donnell, vice chair of the state senate's standing committee on public health and welfare, said. "This is about prosperity. This is about having a great life."

Kansas to ban use of welfare on tattoos cruises psychics - CNN.com

That's the quote that discredits the idea of welfare system per se. Everybody knows there are professional welfare receivers who do not work and do not intend to do so. Brand new tattoo and a bottle of cheep beer is everything this people really care about.

Welfare was introduced to provide temporary help to people who for some reasons cannot sustain themselves. You cannot sit at home and expect you are getting everything you want. Sorry, you are in the US, it doesn't work that way in this country.

welfare-queen.jpg
i oppose this...don't know why but I do.

I often wonder how much more efficient the welfare system would be if we restricted where welfare dollars to bare necessities. It would free up welfare dollars so we can put more people on welfare which is the real point of the welfare system.

Some people just don't understand what the word "Temporary" means and also they don't know about "goals" of welfare.
I think it's very good idea - to "spy" on welfare recipients and if some of them spend not on necessary things - just deprive these people!

um. Yeah. That's like the guys who wanted to piss test welfare people only to find out the piss tests cost more than any money they were actually saving.

So let's talk about what htis is really about. It's about appealling to the mean-spiritedness of people so they won't ask questions like, 'Why did my good paying job go to China". or "Why can't this Comcast operator understand fucking English?"

I know an easy way to stop that. Tell the uneducated goofs that have only the ability to work at Walmart to fuck off when they demand their low level skills being paid at an equivalent low level wage aren't getting the job. If all they have to offer is shit skills, they deserve shit pay and nothing in the way of handouts. They should't cost taxpayers anything if THEIR lack of skills is the cause of THEIR lack of wages. Problem solved.

Or Walmart can pay their employees more. Walmart will still make tens of billions in profit.

Forum List

Back