Kanye-Trump summit tomorrow

That meeting was pretty crazy, as in Kanye was all over the place on topics. He made some good points, to my surprise. Didn’t know he was involved in big companies and sounded like he wanted to bring manufacturing jobs to places like Chicago so blacks can get good jobs and stop killing each other. Sound like at least he is trying to do something for his fellow negroes unlike the black Democrats in Congress that perpetuate poverty in urban shit holes. Maybe black people should listen to him and vote for him instead of Democrat fascists trying to destroy our country.

That meeting was pretty crazy, as in Kanye was all over the place on topics. He made some good points, to my surprise. Didn’t know he was involved in big companies and sounded like he wanted to bring manufacturing jobs to places like Chicago so blacks can get good jobs and stop killing each other. Sound like at least he is trying to do something for his fellow negroes unlike the black Democrats in Congress that perpetuate poverty in urban shit holes. Maybe black people should listen to him and vote for him instead of Democrat fascists trying to destroy our country.

He also advocated for commuting the life sentences for Larry Hoover, the leader of the Gangster Disciples...

If Larry Hoover were freed, he'd bring 'fear of God' to streets, advocate says

“Larry Hoover ran the largest monolithic gang that’s ever existed in our country,” Safer said. “It was a gang that was responsible for over $100 million in drug sales in Illinois alone and operated in 28 states. It was single-handedly responsible for hundreds of murders in the city of Chicago.”

Safer said Hoover was in state prison on a murder conviction in the early 1990s when he got community awards for rebranding the GDs as an organization committed to “Growth and Development.”

“He was saying, ‘I can reach your kids. Let me out of jail.'”

Looks like the Regressives have a new chew toy.

They're not after racial healing. They're after revenge.

Hey, Stormy Mac, maybe you can explain how letting Larry Hoover out of prison is going to contribute to healing, after he instigated hundreds of murders in Chicago.
Lol
Who gives a shit, it’s Chicago it will never change

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Leaders of the Black race? Kanye? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

kanye_koonye.png

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed.jpg
Peace.

I was more shocked to see Jim Brown there.
Jim genuinely thinks he can sway Trump to do something on prison reform -- he may succeed hopefully, but I don't really see it remaining on Trump's mind long enough for him to do anything about it.
The prison industrial complex is far too profitable to the country for prison reform to be a priority.

Mass incarceration benefits the government through goods and services at a reduced labor cost.
Trump brought this up during the campaign.
Yes, I know...you never watched.

I am aware of what he brought up. And how would you know "what I watched"?
You seem to make a lot of comments about what Trump doesn’t care about.
Trump also brought up medicare for all during the campaign when he said that everyone is going to be covered and for cheaper --- but as usual, talk is cheap, because he has done ZERO towards that aim.

He has done ZERO towards prison reform despite "talking about it" -- in fact under Sessions, it has went in reverse.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Africans chose which members of an enemy tribe they would sell into slavery, except when their raiding party was defeated and sold into slavery themselves.

Africans started slavery - how it REALLY happened - YouTube

African American Lives 2 . Profiles . Tom Joyner | PBS

Slavery: What They Didn't Teach in My High School

Peace.

So?
Did Africans force the United States to also start a system of government that victimized, murdered and oppressed people of color for hundreds of years? Talk about personal responsibility -- now its "the Africans made us do it"

Trump lovers are pathetic

Yeah, that was awesome. Trump invites a bi-polar twit into an Oval Office presser to spout insanity laced with F-bombs galore as the DJIA tanks down 1300 points in two days, talks with China over his stupid trade war are going nowhere, a hurricane has just vaporized large swaths of the Panhandle, and a WaPo journalist just got hacked up and he's done NOTHING.

I will not make light of Kanye's bi-polar disorder if indeed he has it -- I remember future Trump supporters had very little sympathy for Kanye when his mother died and the emotional issues that stemmed from it --

Kanye is free to speak his mind, he is free to criticize and be criticized...

After all, not many Trump supporters even know any of his music or the the lyrics to it -- because they would have a hard time supporting:

"Inter century anthems based off inner city tantrums

Based off the way we was branded

Face it, Jerome get more time than Brandon

And at the airport they check all through my bag

And tell me that it’s random

….

I treat the cash the way the government treats AIDS

I won’t be satisfied til all my niggas get it, get it?"

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Or maybe this romantic piece, probably dedicated to his then future wife:

"you will never need another lover, cause youre a milf and im a motherfucker

Told you give the drummer some, now the drummer cummin'
I’m pa rum pa pum pumin' all on your stomach

That cowgirl, you reverse that cowgirl
You reverse, you reverse, and I impregnated your mouth, girl, ooooh
That’s when I knew you could be my spouse, girl
We fuckin' all over the house, girl, we just messed up a brand new couch, girl"

• Thanks
  • Thanks
Jim genuinely thinks he can sway Trump to do something on prison reform -- he may succeed hopefully, but I don't really see it remaining on Trump's mind long enough for him to do anything about it.
The prison industrial complex is far too profitable to the country for prison reform to be a priority.

Mass incarceration benefits the government through goods and services at a reduced labor cost.
Trump brought this up during the campaign.
Yes, I know...you never watched.

I am aware of what he brought up. And how would you know "what I watched"?
You seem to make a lot of comments about what Trump doesn’t care about.
Trump also brought up medicare for all during the campaign when he said that everyone is going to be covered and for cheaper --- but as usual, talk is cheap, because he has done ZERO towards that aim.

He has done ZERO towards prison reform despite "talking about it" -- in fact under Sessions, it has went in reverse.
Absolutely correct.

After seeing Kanye on the news just now, I am genuinely concerned about his mental health. I could tell by his body language Drumpf had no clue Kanye was going to flip out and start rambling like he did. :laughing0301:

He probably did not see it coming. But what else could he have expected?

The two of them have narcissictic, sociopathic personalities.
I was more shocked to see Jim Brown there.

Brown is a Trump supporter. He's gotten old. I don't believe he thinks clearly anymore.

Africans chose which members of an enemy tribe they would sell into slavery, except when their raiding party was defeated and sold into slavery themselves.

Africans started slavery - how it REALLY happened - YouTube

African American Lives 2 . Profiles . Tom Joyner | PBS

Slavery: What They Didn't Teach in My High School

Peace.

So?
Did Africans force the United States to also start a system of government that victimized, murdered and oppressed people of color for hundreds of years? Talk about personal responsibility -- now its "the Africans made us do it"

Trump lovers are pathetic

AJ is an idiot.

Forum List

Back