Kanye-Trump summit tomorrow

Trump would be called racist if he did not meet with West, he met with West and is still called a racist and West is denigrated and called names by the left. Talk about racism. The Democrats have always promoted racism.

Lol....Kanye bangs the best butt walking. To many brothers, the guys is a fucking HERO

Puts on a MAGA hat and its gonna matter! Doy
Kanye is banging someone elses sloppy seconds. Dont you remember how she became famous? Kims butt is constructed from foam and rubber. He broke the code to many bruthas. "You cant make a hoe a housewife." You still loosing..

you-can-t-turn-a-hoe-into-a-housewife-fact-18550186.png

Last edited:
2 clowns .....what a shit show. Both idiots are mentally unstable.....I personally met Kanye few times, he is clinically a retard.
The orange had to scrape the barrel to find that filth qnd try to pass as not racist lol....too desperate orange in chief. Try again!!!

2 clowns .....what a shit show. Both idiots are mentally unstable.....I personally met Kanye few times, he is clinically a retard.
The orange had to scrape the barrel to find that filth qnd try to pass as not racist lol....too desperate orange in chief. Try again!!!
Wow you sound so racist.

Oh wait, you're an anti-american craphat. Of course you're racist.

I truly hope the very few Blacks that do support the orange buffoon see this spectacle exactly for what it was. It was a step and fetch show designed to make you think Drumpf is cool.

Wow you sound so racist.

Me racist ? Lol....trump is not? Lol

Wow you sound so racist.

Yeah, you racist.
Trump, not.

Wow you sound so racist.

Yeah, you racist.
Trump, not.
Try and beleive it lol

Kanye West is a jackass.

Really.....:rolleyes:

I don't agree with you at all. He is great and very talented man!:thup:

N0yYcyt.jpg
We dont expect you to get anything right lol
I worked with the man , he is mentally ill..

Of course you worked with him s0n!!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:
Yeap on 2 occasions.

Indeed.....and I gave Kim a poke at least twice way back when! Let me tell you....that's one fine onion.:up:

Kanye West is a jackass.

Really.....:rolleyes:

I don't agree with you at all. He is great and very talented man!:thup:

N0yYcyt.jpg
We dont expect you to get anything right lol
I worked with the man , he is mentally ill..

Of course you worked with him s0n!!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:
Yeap on 2 occasions.

Indeed.....and I gave Kim a poke at least twice way back when! Let me tell you....that's one fine onion.:up:

Great....this what the retatd said to the orange today:
"Let's stop worrying about the future, all we have is today," West said, commenting on his own presidential ambitions. "Trump is on his hero's journey right now. He might not have thought he'd have a crazy mother-f***r like me (supporting him)."

Hahahahaha you cant make this stuff up.

I truly hope the very few Blacks that do support the orange buffoon see this spectacle exactly for what it was. It was a step and fetch show designed to make you think Drumpf is cool.
Jim Brown would snap your chicken neck.

Forum List

Back