Kapernick suing the nfl lol

Are you going to play stupid and not read all of what I posted?

The players agreed to a CBA that they have now watched Goodell and the league office abuse. Even if they didn't like Kaepernick, his case if it wins, is in their favor.

Proof, not opinion. How has the CBA been abused?

If Kaep wins...what proof does Kaep have to prove collusion?

What a silly question to ask. You stated he asked for $10 million to sign a contract. Do YOU have proof of that? Not just an article from a reporter which is second hand information, I mean SOLID proof? Like an interview with him?

You see how this works? You can ask me for things you know is impossible for me to have... and I can ask you the same thing.

You’re the one going on and on acting like kapernick has a strong case

When other players and people that have worked in NFL front offices say he should be on a team, and he has barely even gotten a sniff from NFL owners, there is more going on than just him not being a good enough player. With that said, he has all the right in the world to sue the NFL, and his case is much different than some of the posters here understand, because of the CBA between the NFL and the NFLPA. That's all the point I have been making.

No there isn’t, he is a back up who wants to be a starter. He wants paid to be a starter. The NFL will not pay starter salary’s for a back up.

Several players in the NFL kneeled all last season and this season and they are working. Kaep’s career was in question BEFORE he kneeled.

Unless there is solid evidence, it will go as other attempt by a poor sport.

Link to him wanting $10 million a year...

And him filing the law suit allows him to look for the evidence he needs.

"In the grievance, which has been viewed by Yahoo Sports, Kaepernick’s attorneys are seeking, “Expedited discovery including depositions and document production.” That’s an immense request, which if granted would seek to draw out any informational exchanges that league employees, owners and even front offices had about Kaepernick."

Colin Kaepernick’s grievance alleging collusion adds more heat to NFL owners meetings

The union siding with the player? Really?

Are you going to play stupid and not read all of what I posted?

The players agreed to a CBA that they have now watched Goodell and the league office abuse. Even if they didn't like Kaepernick, his case if it wins, is in their favor.

What a silly question to ask. You stated he asked for $10 million to sign a contract. Do YOU have proof of that? Not just an article from a reporter which is second hand information, I mean SOLID proof? Like an interview with him?

You see how this works? You can ask me for things you know is impossible for me to have... and I can ask you the same thing.

When other players and people that have worked in NFL front offices say he should be on a team, and he has barely even gotten a sniff from NFL owners, there is more going on than just him not being a good enough player. With that said, he has all the right in the world to sue the NFL, and his case is much different than some of the posters here understand, because of the CBA between the NFL and the NFLPA. That's all the point I have been making.

Starters one year and out the next, it happens all the time and they are talented, it is called timing, circumstances and fate. If this was a rare case, you might have something but there is no reason to collude.

No there isn’t, he is a back up who wants to be a starter. He wants paid to be a starter. The NFL will not pay starter salary’s for a back up.

Several players in the NFL kneeled all last season and this season and they are working. Kaep’s career was in question BEFORE he kneeled.

"In the grievance, which has been viewed by Yahoo Sports, Kaepernick’s attorneys are seeking, “Expedited discovery including depositions and document production.” That’s an immense request, which if granted would seek to draw out any informational exchanges that league employees, owners and even front offices had about Kaepernick."

Colin Kaepernick’s grievance alleging collusion adds more heat to NFL owners meetings

Report: Kaepernick wants a chance to start, and $9-10 million

Also there are reports of him turning down a $900,000 from Seattle, that is speculation, however if he was offered and turned it down, then he will have trouble with his lawsuit. The offer is in line with other backups and Wilson is by far a better QB.

The behemoth that is the NFL will do fine, whether Kaep gets this case to court or not.

I asked earlier about your allegations that the NFL is abusing the CBA. What exactly is going on that shows the NFL abusing the CBA?

Also there are reports of him turning down a $900,000 from Seattle, that is speculation, however if he was offered and turned it down, then he will have trouble with his lawsuit. The offer is in line with other backups and Wilson is by far a better QB.

The behemoth that is the NFL will do fine, whether Kaep gets this case to court or not.

I asked earlier about your allegations that the NFL is abusing the CBA. What exactly is going on that shows the NFL abusing the CBA?

That's a second hand account. That's not the same burden of proof you asked me for. Do you have anything from Kaepernick himself saying he wants $10 million a year?

That's a second hand account. That's not the same burden of proof you asked me for. Do you have anything from Kaepernick himself saying he wants $10 million a year?

Nope, I can’t find anything. I like how you want answers but you won’t answer to your accusations.

Well if you watch the NFL and pay attention, you'd realize there are a lot of QBs in the NFL that aren't as good as he is. Did you see how well Kevin Hogan played for the Browns today?

Even if he is as good as you say, it’s a teams’ right to not want the distraction of having him on the team.

He is being blackballed out of the league through collusion of the NFL owners. He has all the right to sue them.
He has to prove it. How do you suppose he's going to accomplish that...?

I'm not his lawyer. Obviously they know more than I or anyone on this forum do.
Thanks for admitting you don't know if he has a case. As far as his lawyers, just because he found a lawyer to file a suit on his behalf is meaningless. It could be a lawyer trying to make a name for himself for all we know. That he filed a suit is not, in itself, evidence he can prevail.

He needs real evidence. I myself see nothing. But again, as I said, maybe he has evidence NFL owners colluded against him -- but I can't imagine what that is?

Nope, I can’t find anything. I like how you want answers but you won’t answer to your accusations.

I just expect people that make demands follow the same level of proof they expect.

Well if you watch the NFL and pay attention, you'd realize there are a lot of QBs in the NFL that aren't as good as he is. Did you see how well Kevin Hogan played for the Browns today?

Even if he is as good as you say, it’s a teams’ right to not want the distraction of having him on the team.

He is being blackballed out of the league through collusion of the NFL owners. He has all the right to sue them.

Thanks for admitting you don't know if he has a case. As far as his lawyers, just because he found a lawyer to file a suit on his behalf is meaningless. It could be a lawyer trying to make a name for himself for all we know. That he filed a suit is not, in itself, evidence he can prevail.

He needs real evidence. I myself see nothing. But again, as I said, maybe he has evidence NFL owners colluded against him -- but I can't imagine what that is?

There is no way to find out for sure if he has a case without him filing the case in order to collect the evidence...

I just expect people that make demands follow the same level of proof they expect.

I don’t expect anything from you. You throw out accusations and then when asked about specifics, you ignore the questions.

Tough to prove collusion when Kaep opted out of his contract, Kaep then turned down an offer, then he wants starter salary as a back up. That makes signing him is pretty tough from a financial view. Kaep’s downturn began before he started kneeling, other players that are kneeling still have jobs in the NFL.

Unless there is hard evidence, the NFL wins.

That's a subjective judgement. Technical stats don't score the toxic impact somebody with Kaeperpimpleneck's entitlement attitude will have on a team and its fan base.
Entitlement attitude? Kneeling for the national anthem to protest police brutality is entitlement? Please connect the dots for me.

There is no way to find out for sure if he has a case without him filing the case in order to collect the evidence...

Glad he filed, now we will see truth, if it turns out against the NFL, I am good with that I have no dog in this fight. Lewdog, you won’t accept anything but your view and then you will make excuses and denial.

I don’t expect anything from you. You throw out accusations and then when asked about specifics, you ignore the questions.

Tough to prove collusion when Kaep opted out of his contract, Kaep then turned down an offer, then he wants starter salary as a back up. That makes signing him is pretty tough from a financial view. Kaep’s downturn began before he started kneeling, other players that are kneeling still have jobs in the NFL.

Unless there is hard evidence, the NFL wins.

I provided evaluations made by NFL players that have played with him, and the evaluation of a former NFL GM, and your response? The GM isn't credible because he had a drinking problem!

Do you have any clue how poor of a logical fallacy that is? And here you are trying to demean me. :lmao:

Glad he filed, now we will see truth, if it turns out against the NFL, I am good with that I have no dog in this fight. Lewdog, you won’t accept anything but your view and then you will make excuses and denial.

That's because I watch enough football to know he is better than over 50% of the QBs in the league right now. I can be proven wrong about the collusion, but I am glad he filed. The current CBA is garbage and allows Goodell and the front office of the NFL to punish people any way they fucking want... and it is flat out wrong.

That's because I watch enough football to know he is better than over 50% of the QBs in the league right now. I can be proven wrong about the collusion, but I am glad he filed. The current CBA is garbage and allows Goodell and the front office of the NFL to punish people any way they fucking want... and it is flat out wrong.

Yep, maybe this next time the players will care about something more than money.

You never did answer my question to your CBA comment.

Kaepernick is not a franchise QB, why would a team sign him? They have to change their offense to fit his style. There are two teams that might be suited one is the Seahawks and the other is Carolina, both have good QBs.
Maybe the Browns could use him. They've been losers for over a decade.

They have a shit team, and kaeperdick is a shit QB with a shit attitude.

How bad is a player when he has to arrange protests and lawsuits to try and FORCE a team to sign him. This whining waste of skin, Colon, is a real piece of work. Toxic as hell. Why would anyone want anything to do with this stinking POS whiner.

There is no way you could know this. Were you in the meetings where collusion was discussed? I didn't think so.

Anyone can sue anyone else in this crazy country. That doesn't mean this piece of worthless shit has a case.

And the owners have rights, too. They should have the right to hire people they think will be an asset to their team. And if they don't want to hire a divisive, whining, drama queen like Colon, they should be able to avoid this prick like the plague that he is.

If you knew and learn to read, it’s more than talent, it is direction a team wants to go, their needs, money, attitude also fits in there. He is past the point of a good QB, he wasn’t going to help any team long term, so that puts him into a back up position, no point pay a sub that rarely plays. You have people that think he is a starter, good but do you pull your team in a new offense to accommodate a QB that is average? So many decisions and factors are considered before you sign a player. Many QBs were starters one year and gone out of the league. So while the experts say he should start doesn’t mean with just any team.

Kaepernick filing grievance claiming collusion

Can’t wait until this lawsuit falls flat.
Actually, he may have a pretty good claim.

I mean, even from the posts of the USMB rightwingers, you guys have all been saying "nobody should hire him" and "teach him a lesson"...that's pretty much the definition of collusion.

It shouldn't be hard for a decent lawyer to make this case.

Things are getting interesting.

Don't trust my opinion? How about...

"But should they? Players have spoken out -- Cam Newton said it's unfair, Reggie Bush says Kaepernick has been 'blackballed', Aaron Rodgers said Kaepernick should be on a roster. So far, there has been no movement.

This week, former Washington Redskins general manager Scot McCloughan said he agrees that Kaepernick should be playing."

Former Redskins GM says 'no doubt about it,' Kaepernick should be in the NFL

So why hasn’t he been picked up? Gee, two fellow QBs think he should and a GM with alcohol issues and is not employed by the NFL currently think he is good enough to be in the league. Still no proof of collusion by the NFL owners.

That's just one article. If you follow the NFL close then you would know MANY other people have said the same thing. I love how you try to dismiss the talent evaluation ability of a former NFL GM because of a drinking problem... :rofl::rofl:

And Aaron Rodgers? I mean he doesn't know WTF he is talking about right?

"“It’s a crazy situation,” Pittsburgh Steelers defensive end Cameron Heyward said. “I don’t know how teams are approaching it. But I don’t understand why he doesn’t have a job. If you look at his stats alone, he’s better than some quarterbacks playing. That’s just plain fact. I just don’t get it. Hopefully, it does turn into a job. It’s kind of dumbfounding when you think about it.

“Among players, we want him back in this league. I don’t think anybody is trying to keep him out of the league as a player. He’s a heck of a talent. He played in the Super Bowl. It’s crazy to think that guy doesn’t have a job.”"

‘Sometimes quiet is better’: NFL players express fear of speaking out amid Colin Kaepernick situation

Titans WR and TE think Colin Kaepernick should be in NFL

How many players have to agree with the stance I am proposing for you to agree with it? You going to attack the credibility of each person I mention? This could be a fun game to last all night.
You are posting nothing but opinions. They're all free, everyone has one, and they're worth exactly as much as they cost. Lol...

So you have a few people who think this divisive clown should be on a team. So what? Let them go out and buy a fucking team, then they can hire Colon, if they want the headaches.

Meanwhile, REAL team ownners have rights, too. And if they think kaeperdick is a divisive drama queen who's more of a problem than he's worth, they should NOT be pressured into hiring this clown. It's their money on the line, so THEY should be allowed to make the decisions about personel, with no help or pressure from the peanut gallery.

What fact do you want? I've posted SEVERAL people that know the NFL say he should be in the league. The Titans signed Brandon Weeden over even giving Kaepernick a tryout. Have you seen Weeden Play?
Read my lips: It's the owners' decision to make. It's their money, their team, their decision.

They don't want this noisy, trouble-making piece of garbage stinking up their teams. I don't blame them.

How awful is kaeperdick that he has to try everything under the sun to FORCE a team to hire him. If he had any class or brains he'd be embarrassed by his behavior.

Forum List

Back