Kari has meltdown when confronted with facts

He called her a liar. What would you have done as an "adult?'
She could have explained her position after losing an election and several court cases. One of the audits she wanted found more votes for her opponent.
I think that would have been outside her skill set.

She could have explained her position after losing an election and several court cases. One of the audits she wanted found more votes for her opponent.
In a two minute "interview" in the back of auditorium before an event. To a foreign "reporter" that already called her a liar. OK sure.

Just as context do you find Biden's behavior to be "adult" when he literally laughs in reporter's faces when they ask very serious questions about the bribe tapes?

Last edited:

She didn't lose. The lawsuits proved that fraud was rampant. The Courts decided to do nothing about it.

In a two minute "interview" in the back of auditorium before an event. To a foreign "reporter" that already called her a liar. OK sure.

Just as context do you find Biden's behavior to be "adult" when he literally laughs in reporter's faces when they ask very serious questions about the bribe tapes?
You are always on duty and should treat all members of the press in the same way.

Forum List

Back