Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

You're threatening death. I don't condone that in any way, although I can appreciate the fact that many Americans have given up and are at that end now in desperation.

Only in Kari's case is it because of a stolen election in my opinion and I can elaborate my reasons if you like?

The rest of America's problems? I don't lay the blame on either the left or the right.

I'm not threatening anything.
I'm simply laying out the blueprint for the last chance to save The Republic.

I was just remarking that we have to have a violent threat or fantasy at least every hour on the board from MAGA supporters. I misjudged that. It appears to closer to every ten minutes.

Yes, there are folks in this country to whom JUSTICE is a "violent threat or fantasy", kids.

Maybe its me, but somehow I don't think this helps your standing among the Arizona electorate to call for imprisoning election officials because you lost.
/——-/ democRATs want to imprison Donald Trump who broke no laws.

Trump's taxes have not a fucking thing to do with the election fraud in Maricopa county - but because said fraud impugns your Reich, you throw it out in hopes of distracting from the actual subject where you are exposed.
I'm addressing the fact that there is no proof of fraud, but you'll believe Lake's lies because you have to.

"Just like their dear leader, the lies are no longer covering their previous lies.
But like exposing the lie that his taxes were being audited so he couldn't release them, the cult ignores it and pretends he's still the victim here."

But thanks for distracting from your lies about election fraud in AZ with a silly projection. There's no victimization like self-victimization.

You're right to be scared.

There is no way your Reich will let the election be overturned - but this reveals the FACT that American elections are a farce.

So you're already making excuses for why Kari is going to lose.

Its amusing how often your ilk's hysteric conspiracies collapse when held to standards of actual evidence.

Time to re-up on tinfoil.

Not lies....just what the media has reported.
So get your head out of your ass and try to get informed, instead of looking like a fool.
Yes, it's all the fault of the lying media.

I'm addressing the fact that there is no proof of fraud, but you'll believe Lake's lies because you have to.

"Just like their dear leader, the lies are no longer covering their previous lies.
But like exposing the lie that his taxes were being audited so he couldn't release them, the cult ignores it and pretends he's still the victim here."

But thanks for distracting from your lies about election fraud in AZ with a silly projection. There's no victimization like self-victimization.

No proof of fraud. No proof of disenfranchised voters (and Kari needs 17,000 of those, bare minimum). No evidence that the election outcome would have been different.

But Uncensored doesn't use evidence. He runs on feeling. Its conspiracy Red Bull.

Yes, it's all the fault of the lying media.

Fox News anchors are paid to keep their mouths shut about election fraud.

When it comes to key issues....they're as bad as CNN.

Fox News anchors are paid to keep their mouths shut about election fraud.

When it comes to key issues....they're as bad as CNN.

The Fox News folks are paid to commit perjury?

Or are you just inventing yet another absurd layer of complexity to your already fantastically elaborate conspiracy theory when contradicted by the evidence?

Forum List

Back