Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

They didn't even have to hack counting machines.
All they had to do was send out millions of ballots to the wrong zip code and wait for million of them to come back undelivered....and then fill them out for Democrats and count them on election day.

Do you have proof to back that up? Or is this another fantasy that you've imagined?

No, you'll make up a new silly conspiracy to explain away why Hannity said he never believed your LAST silly conspiracy.
Actually, THIS sounds like another conspiracy theory by you Nazis.

You tend to take single words or sentences and make up fantastical tales. Most of what leftist sites claim turns out to be perverted at best, and usually outright lies.

Do you have proof to back that up? Or is this another fantasy that you've imagined?
yes I have proof of it. Nothing I've related here is imagined.....unlike "Russian Collusion" was imagined and "Jan 6th was an insurrection" was imagined.

yes I have proof of it. Nothing I've related here is imagined.....unlike "Russian Collusion" was imagined and "Jan 6th was an insurrection" was imagined.

Is it the special kind of evidence that can't be shown in court....or verified in anyway by anyone who hasn't already seen it?

Because your promises of 'evidence' have been rather underwhelming.

Is it the special kind of evidence that can't be shown in court....or verified in anyway by anyone who hasn't already seen it?

I don't see the point of wasting my time, because unless it's part of the agenda and official talking-points of the state-run media....to minions and Deep State contractors like you it doesn't exist.

I just told you one of the ways they harvested votes with mail-in voting. It's pretty straight forward. This is why so many people discovered on election day that they had already voted when they showed up at their polling places in important battleground states. Their votes had already been registered thru the mail.
The trick to stopping it is to get rid of mail-in voting entirely....except in extreme cases like overseas deployments.

I don't see the point of wasting my time, because unless it's part of the agenda and official talking-points of the state-run media....to minions like you it doesn't exist.

I just told you one of the ways they harvested votes with mail-in voting. It's pretty straight forward. This is why so many people discovered on election day that they had already voted when they showed up at their polling places in important battleground states. There votes had already been registered thru the mail.
The trick to stopping it is to get rid of mail-in voting entirely....except in extreme cases like overseas deployments.

Ah, so its the latter. 'Evidence' that can't verified in anyway by those that haven't already seen it.

Shocker your ilk have such a bad record in court, eh?

It's also why they refuse to clean their voter rolls....every dead person, or registered voter not living at the address anymore, because they moved, is just another possible vote to be harvested. It's why some districts had over 100% of all registered voters voting in elections in PA and other states.

Forum List

Back