Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

Is it the special kind of evidence that can't be shown in court....or verified in anyway by anyone who hasn't already seen it?

Because your promises of 'evidence' have been rather underwhelming.
So, I finally read the transcripts - and I'm shocked to find that the leftists rags like the Guardian and you are LYING about the Hannity testimony.

I'm utterly shocked - usually you only lie when you speak or post something.

So Hannity testified that he didn't believe "a word" of Sydney Powell's claim that "millions of votes were fed into dominion machines."

Nothing about not believing Trump - the lie you've been repeating all day.

This is why I never believe you Nazis - you're ALWAYS lying in some way.

Truth justice and the American way, until you vermin destroy that too.

Laughing.....notice you omitted any mention of the standards of Arizona law.

Impotent rage is no replacement for actual evidence in court. As Kari is learning about her Big Lie today. And as Trump learned again and again in his spectacular string of failures in court for his own Big Lie.

So, I finally read the transcripts - and I'm shocked to find that the leftists rags like the Guardian and you are LYING about the Hannity testimony.

So Hannity testified that he didn't believe "a word" of Sydney Powell's claim that "millions of votes were fed into dominion machines."

The transcripts of Hannity's testimony in the Dominion lawsuit? You're claiming to have read them?

Be very careful with your answer.

Last edited:
Laughing.....notice you omitted any mention of the standards of Arizona law.

Impotent rage is no replacement for actual evidence in court. As Kari is learning about her Big Lie today. And as Trump learned again and again in his spectacular string of failures in court for his own Big Lie.
Why would I do that? You'll just smoke spin and lie more.

Dude this is the Kari Lake thread. Hannity is two doors down.

Why would I do that? You'll just smoke spin and lie more.

And by 'smoke and spin', you mean cite the judge in Arizona on what Kari Lake will have to prove?

"Lake has "alleged intentional misconduct sufficient to affect the outcome of the election and thus has stated an issue of fact that requires going beyond the pleadings," Thompson wrote in the ruling. "Accordingly, Plaintiff must show at trial that the BOD printer malfunctions were intentional, and directed to affect the results of the election, and that such actions did actually affect the outcome."

Smiling....keep those eyes screwed shut, friend. Your refusal to acknowledge the standards of Arizona law that Kari Lake must meet.....won't change a thing about the outcome.

Your willful ignorance just means you'll never see it coming.

Laughing.....everywhere, as long you don't try to actually look it! In which case, you need an audit to find it.

As I said, your promises of evidence have been underwhelming.
FhxKkQYUcAAIflX.jpg

And by 'smoke and spin', you mean cite the judge in Arizona on what Kari Lake will have to prove?

"Lake has "alleged intentional misconduct sufficient to affect the outcome of the election and thus has stated an issue of fact that requires going beyond the pleadings," Thompson wrote in the ruling. "Accordingly, Plaintiff must show at trial that the BOD printer malfunctions were intentional, and directed to affect the results of the election, and that such actions did actually affect the outcome."

Smiling....keep those eyes screwed shut, friend. Your refusal to ackjnowledge the standards of Arizona law that Kari Lake must meet.....won't change a thing about the outcome.
:auiqs.jpg:

She can prove all of that.....but the witnesses always seem to end up committing suicide or dying of smashing their own heads repeatedly with a hammer.

She can prove all of that.....but the witnesses always seem to end up committing suicide or dying of smashing their own heads repeatedly with a hammer.

Dude, she can't even NAME a single voter who was disenfranchised by the printer problems. Let alone prove the bare minimum 17,000 of them she's going to need to meet the standards of Arizona law.

Smiling.....you're never gonna see this coming, are you?

Dude, she can't even NAME a single voter who was disenfranchised by the printer problems. Let alone the bare minimum 17,000 of them she's going to need to meet the standards of Arizona law.

Smiling.....you're never gonna see this coming, are you?
She already has.

42.5% of them out of the sampled ballots.

Smiling....keep those eyes screwed shut, friend. Your refusal to acknowledge the standards of Arizona law that Kari Lake must meet.....won't change a thing about the outcome.

No skank mean literally what I said. You're a liar and a traitor.

She already has.

42.5% of them out of the sampled ballots.

Nope. The ballots didn't read, so they used alternate methods to enter the same votes.

No one was disenfranchised, as the county had backup methods to allow folks impacted by the printer problems to vote.

Kari has failed to cite a SINGLE voter who wasn't able to cast their vote. And she needs at least 17,000.

You're never gonna see this coming, are you?

No skank mean literally what I said. You're a liar and a traitor.

Ah, the MAGA tears and impotent rage.......you poor souls never understand why you keep failing, why fantasy after fantasy is laughed out of court.

If you took note of the standards of Arizona law, you might have figured it out.

They just went through the chain of custody procedure. Double custody witnessed by an appointed Democrat and Republican representative at all times. Everything is scanned now. Technology!

Plaintiff's case did not cite any actual denials of vote or bad votes that were not counted. Why on earth are they wasting state court time?

Chain of custody that resulted in a different election outcome?

That's the standard Kari has to meet. Lake has laughably, pathetically failed to establish any of this.

And you'll invent brand new batshit conspiracies when she predictably fails.
All you are saying is that it is alright to cheat when you can get away with it. Typical anti-American mindset.

Forum List

Back