Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

Laughing.....you clearly haven't been following the hearing.

There's a very real chance that Kari is going to be sanctioned. That's how badly its gone for her.
Sure...

I mean, you Nazis wouldn't lie - except about absolutely everything.

{
When asked by Lake’s attorney Bryan Blehm if the county knew on Election Day how many ballots had been submitted by the voters, Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer testified that they did not. According to Richer, individual polling places did not tally the number of votes cast — an apparent violation of state law.

Related: Kari Lake Calls for Maricopa Election Officials to Be ‘Locked Up’

This is significant because Lake’s lawsuit claims, among other things, that between Nov. 9 (the day after Election Day) and Nov. 11, the number of votes the county reported having counted in the election increased by nearly 25,000 — which exceeds Katie Hobbs’ alleged 17,000-vote victory.

“Highlighting the chain of custody failures … is the fact that two days after Election Day was completed, Maricopa County found more than 25,000 additional ballots, whereas properly followed chain of custody procedures would require Maricopa County election officials to know the exact number of ballots submitted by the day after Election, November 9, 2022,” Kari Lake’s attorney explained in their legal brief.}

OOPS...

If you say so.
I hear otherwise.

Actually, that would be Maricopa County. And what you hear doesn't amount to much.....as you ignore anything that contradicts your fantasies.

But hey, you can just make up more of your imaginary 'evidence'....that utterly proves the election was stolen from Kari Lake.

As long as no asks to actually see it.

Get your tinfoil and tissues ready, Mud. Them MAGA tears are a'comin.

Haha, you embarrass yourself. You call it a farce, while knowing nothing about it.

Just as your masters told you to do.

Which they did, because they didn't want you to watch and decide for yourself.

They count on you to be a good little angry, obedient, and ignorant sheep. That is what they think of you.

Don't ever forget that.
/——/ What else do I need to know except this?

I have deleted the follow on Hannity posts. Let's not- I don't like modding threads I am in.

Have you noticed that everytime the name Kari Lake appears in this political forum....

it goes straight to Conspiracy?

something is very wrong with that IMO....very wrong.
Yes! I've had three Kari Lake threads moved from Politics to Conspiracy Theories. One was moved back after complaints but another mod moved it right back. I think I know who did it. A cover up is being committed.

Okay, Saul.

You again? What of all your babble of 'not feeding the trolls' and sniveling over your shoulder as you fled, crying 'you win'?

If even you are going to treat what you say as meaningless garbage to be ignored, surely you'll understand when I do the same.

Yes! I've had three Kari Lake threads moved from Politics to Conspiracy Theories. One was moved back after complaints but another mod moved it right back. I think I know who did it. A cover up is being committed.

You truly are the victim here.

That's the testimony right now.
The problem seems to be election officials destroying the custody chain so they can't be sure about anything. They told people who couldn't get their ballot registered in the machines to fill out a supplemental ballot which was placed in the infamous blue box to be counted later.

They were taking mail-in ballots to a printing company and then to the central counting station in AZ. They filmed them doing this. Why were they doing this? Answer: They were probably printing fake ballots to replace votes they didn't like.

Last edited:
The problem seems to be election officials destroying the custody chain so they can't be sure about anything.

They were taking these ballots from the polls to a printing company and then to the central counting station in AZ. They filmed them doing this.

If you have evidence that false votes were added, show us.

But you're insinuating a conspiracy you can't support.

As tinfoil does.

It's a conspiracy! You should open up a thread about it...in Conspiracies. For the record it wasn't me.

Watching the closing. I noticed the state seal has 1912. Hard to believe it's that recent.

Still arguing about the 1,300 ballots.

HUGE: Runbeck Whistleblower Reveals That Chain Of Custody For OVER 298,942 Maricopa County Ballots Delivered To Runbeck On Election Day Did Not Exist, Employees Allowed To Add Family Members’ Ballots Without Any Documentation​

By Jordan Conradson
Published December 10, 2022 at 5:12pm

RUNBEC~1.JPG

Republican Kari Lake on Friday filed a lawsuit to nullify the 2022 midterm election results for the governor’s race in the state of Arizona.

The Gateway Pundit reported yesterday on this historic lawsuit, which claims that HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of illegal votes were counted in the election.

Never in US history has there been so much evidence compiled of a fraudulent election taking place.

The brave attorneys representing Kari Lake are HEROES who deserve a Medal of Freedom!

TRENDING: WATCH LIVE FROM MARICOPA COUNTY COURT ROOM: Kari Lake’s Historic Trial on Election Interference DAY TWO – Begins at 8:30 AM MST

Read the full complaint below:

“Maricopa County election officials engaged in numerous breaches of Arizona election law in their handling and custody of ballots, making it impossible to conclude that the vote tallies reported by Maricopa County accurately reflect the votes cast by Arizona voters,” contends the lawsuit.

Kari Lake’s team of expert attorneys have gathered evidence from signed witness testimony, Runbeck whistleblowers, and Maricopa County whistleblowers to craft a 70-page lawsuit against Maricopa County and Secretary of State Katie Hobbs.

Included in the complaint is a shocking claim by a Runbeck employee that nearly 300,000 ballots were delivered to Runbeck on Election Day with no chain of custody documentation.

Maricopa County is one of the only jurisdictions in the country that picks up completed ballots at the USPS Processing Distribution Center but doesn’t bring them back to the election department or tabulation center. Instead, Maricopa County picks up mail-in ballots and takes them directly to its print vendor Runbeck Election Services, which is headquartered in Phoenix.

The Gateway Pundit has reported on Runbeck’s services in Maricopa County. The County has still not provided all chain of custody documents from Runbeck and USPS for the 2020 election.

The scanning of ballot envelopes takes place behind closed doors and apparently with no documentation.

Forum List

Back