Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

Ah, so its the latter. 'Evidence' that can't verified in anyway by those that haven't already seen it.

Shocker your ilk have such a bad record in court, eh?
Only an audit can verify it.....and of course you Deep Staters send an army of lawyers to stop every audit that takes place.

An honest election doesn't need to be stopped by lawyers in the courts.

It's also why they refuse to clean their voter rolls....every dead person, or registered voter not living at the address anymore, because they moved, is just another possible vote to be harvested. It's why some districts had over 100% of all registered voters voting in elections in PA and other states.

More allegations, backed by imaginary evidence that no one but you is allowed to see, huh?

Its always fun to watch the imagination of the Big Liars splatter on the windshield of the rules of evidence in court.

As Kari Lake is demonstrating for us like Trump and his perfect string of Big Lie failures did before her.

Only an audit can verify it.....and of course you Deep Staters send an army of lawyers to stop every audit that takes place.

An honest election doesn't need to be stopped by lawyers in the courts.

So you don't have the evidence you claim to have. And need an audit to 'find' it.

Shocker.

Well MAGA MAGGOT, all you have is twitter post from a MAGA Bimbo. She offers no proof. Her word ain't enough. Meanwhile in Georgia, a ReNaziKlan by the of Ferguson committed real Election Fraud by THREE FUCKING TIMES IN A COUNTY HE LONGER LIVES IN.

You filthy lying vermin don't accept proof.

It don't matter Chinaman, you won't accept it.

So....no evidence.

Its never ceases to amaze me how many Big Liars never bother to ask for the evidence to back up their claims. Kari Lake has yet to cite a SINGLE person who wasn't able to vote because of these printer errors.

Yet her supporters believe that 10s of thousands were.

And can't understand why that belief alone isn't accepted as evidence in court.

More allegations, backed by imaginary evidence that no one but you is allowed to see, huh?

Its always fun to watch the imagination of the Big Liars splatter on the windshield of the rules of evidence in court.

As Kari Lake is demonstrating for us like Trump and his perfect string of Big Lie failures did before her.
Yeah fuck you. Trump won more seats than Biden backed candidates did. Matter of fact....most Democrats didn't want Biden anywhere near their campaigns.

The primary issue with some of the GOP candidates is the fact that McConnell refused to support any Trump endorsed candidate.....just so faggots like you can Gaslight everyone into thinking Trump was losing support.

So....no evidence.

Its never ceases to amaze me how many Big Liars never bother to ask for the evidence to back up their claims. Kari Lake has yet to cite a SINGLE person who wasn't able to vote because of these printer errors.

Yet her supporters believe that 10s of thousands were.

And can't understand why that belief alone isn't accepted as evidence in court.
:auiqs.jpg:
:funnyface: :290968001256257790-final:

How many of you pinko Chinese whores are on here?
Your insults don't help your argument.

At point of writing plaintiff hasn't shown intentional fraud. They did attempt to badger one witness that the witness didn't know X, when that witness kept saying Y was in charge of that.

Ballots that weren't printed properly were STILL counted.

It's actually a neat setup. A voter can go anywhere in the county. Their ID is confirmed and checked to insure they haven't voted, then a particular paper ballot is printed for them. That's kewl and how we do it in Williamson except we enter it on screen and the terminal prints the vote.

Yeah fuck you. Trump won more seats than Biden backed candidates did. Matter of fact....most Democrats didn't want Biden anywhere near their campaigns.

The primary issue with some of the GOP candidates is the fact that McConnell refused to support any Trump endorsed candidate.....just so faggots like you can Gaslight everyone into thinking Trump was losing support.

A spectacular failure to back your silly conspiracy with evidence followed by an awkward attempt to change the topic?

Laughing.....and you wonder why your ilk keep failing in court.

Get ready for another failure, this time for Kari.

At point of writing plaintiff hasn't shown intentional fraud. They did attempt to badger one witness that the witness didn't know X, when that witness kept saying Y was in charge of that.

It's actually a neat setup. A voter can go anywhere in the county. Their ID is confirmed and checked to insure they haven't voted, then a particular paper ballot is printed for them. That's kewl and how we do it in Williamson.
You don't understand me. I appreciate your point as a mod, but to me, leftists are worth nothing more than an insult. They are all liars and hate this country and they want my life destroyed. Besides boss, I usually don't put forth much of an argument because that just triggers more lying from them.

It's actually a neat setup. A voter can go anywhere in the county. Their ID is confirmed and checked to insure they haven't voted, then a particular paper ballot is printed for them. That's kewl and how we do it in Williamson.

But what do they have beyond impotent rage? Kari has failed utterly to meet the standards of Arizona law. She has to prove

1) That the voting equipment was intentionally sabotaged
2) That the intent of the sabotage was to deny Kari Lake votes
3) That voters were disenfranchised in such numbers that...
4) ...the election would have had a different outcome.

And she's still stuck on point 1.

You don't understand me. I appreciate your point as a mod, but to me, leftists are worth nothing more than an insult. They are all liars and hate this country and they want my life destroyed. Besides boss, I usually put forth much of an argument because that just triggers more lying from them.
Well, it is a discussion board, where things are discussed.✌️

But what do they have beyond impotent rage? Kari has failed utterly to meet the standards of Arizona law. She has to prove
Truth justice and the American way, until you vermin destroy that too.

Forum List

Back