Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

The Fox News folks are paid to commit perjury?

Or are you just inventing yet another absurd layer of complexity to your already fantastically elaborate conspiracy theory when contradicted by the evidence?
Since when has propaganda on the news amounted to perjury? :auiqs.jpg:

I did alot of television production in college and I don't remember the part about them putting news anchors under oath!!!:laughing0301:

Since when has propaganda on the news amounted to perjury? :auiqs.jpg:

I did alot of television production in college and I don't remember the part about them putting news anchors under oath!!!:laughing0301:

Hannity has been quite clear *under oath* that he never believed a bit of your silly conspiracy.

Its always amusing how different Fox News talking points are when held to the standards of law and evidence.

Fox News anchors are paid to keep their mouths shut about election fraud.

When it comes to key issues....they're as bad as CNN.
Uh huh.

Alongside them, some of Fox’s biggest names took up the cry of fraud. NPR revealed that during the discovery process, Dominion acquired an email written by a Fox News producer begging colleagues not to allow one of those presenters, Jeanine Pirro, on the air because she was spreading conspiracy theories about the vote. Pirro, a former district attorney and judge who is close to Trump, continued broadcasting.

Lawyers have also obtained rafts of internal messages that are “evidence that Fox knew the lies it was broadcasting about Dominion were false” and part of a culture of politically loaded reporting and broadcasts far from the network’s claim to be “fair and balanced”.

And now we're seeing CNN targeting the notsees.

You're threatening death. I don't condone that in any way, although I can appreciate the fact that many Americans have given up and are at that end now in desperation.

Only in Kari's case is it because of a stolen election in my opinion and I can elaborate my reasons if you like?

The rest of America's problems? I don't lay the blame on either the left or the right.
Says the Canadian fool. Nobody cares what you pussies think.

The Fox News folks are paid to commit perjury?

Or are you just inventing yet another absurd layer of complexity to your already fantastically elaborate conspiracy theory when contradicted by the evidence?
757yxl.jpg

DERP

Fox News IZ PERJURY..

:lmao:

Fucking moron.

Laughing......and Hannity, under oath, told a very different story about your Big Lie than he did on his show.

Its always amusing to watch their stories change when subject to the standards of law and evidence.

Laughing......and Hannity, under oath, told a very different story about your Big Lie than he did on his show.

Its always amusing to watch their stories change when subject to the standards of law and evidence.

Yes, you keep repeating the shit from the hate sites, of course I don't believe you until I read the actual transcripts and get it IN CONTEXT.

Uh huh.

Alongside them, some of Fox’s biggest names took up the cry of fraud. NPR revealed that during the discovery process, Dominion acquired an email written by a Fox News producer begging colleagues not to allow one of those presenters, Jeanine Pirro, on the air because she was spreading conspiracy theories about the vote. Pirro, a former district attorney and judge who is close to Trump, continued broadcasting.

Lawyers have also obtained rafts of internal messages that are “evidence that Fox knew the lies it was broadcasting about Dominion were false” and part of a culture of politically loaded reporting and broadcasts far from the network’s claim to be “fair and balanced”.

And now we're seeing CNN targeting the notsees.

They didn't even have to hack counting machines.
All they had to do was send out millions of ballots to the wrong zip code and wait for millions of them to come back undelivered....and then fill them out for Democrats and count them on election day.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back