Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

What's the fallacy?

{
Red herring is a term that refers to either a type of logical fallacy or a literary device that is frequently used in suspense and mystery literature.

In rhetoric and argumentation, it’s a fallacy that is committed when someone deliberately tries to derail a discussion from the issue at hand to a new, unrelated topic.}

Trump's taxes have not a fucking thing to do with the election fraud in Maricopa county - but because said fraud impugns your Reich, you throw it out in hopes of distracting from the actual subject where you are exposed.

Please explain. In your country, hanging people from lampposts is not violent?

In grown up land, hanging politicians is rhetorical,

A "threat" is made against a specific person or persons.

"Kill the lawyers" is not a threat - (Bill will be relieved) but a rhetorical statement.

You know this - yet due to your partisan insanity choose to misrepresent.

After 2020 states that could changed their voting laws... Florida being a shining example... and look at the difference... if the 2020,election was so perfect how do you explain that?...
After this midterm more changes will be made to secure our votes and the nation will look more like Florida....
You're ridiculous.

Then how come you can't prove it?
757i9r.jpg

We are past regaining a lawful society using law.
People have to be eliminated.
You're threatening death. I don't condone that in any way, although I can appreciate the fact that many Americans have given up and are at that end now in desperation.

Only in Kari's case is it because of a stolen election in my opinion and I can elaborate my reasons if you like?

The rest of America's problems? I don't lay the blame on either the left or the right.

Forum List

Back