Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

And this old fuck was Anti-fa?

1671690698356.png

"A retired New York Police Department officer was sentenced on Thursday to a record-setting 10 years in prison for attacking the U.S. Capitol and using a metal flagpole to assault one of the police officers trying to hold off a mob of Donald Trump supporters."

Man, Antifa needs to get some younger blood in their ranks. Its just a sea of bloated old white guys in MAGA hats.

Last edited:
And this old fuck was Anti-fa?

View attachment 740920

"A retired New York Police Department officer was sentenced on Thursday to a record-setting 10 years in prison for attacking the U.S. Capitol and using a metal flagpole to assault one of the police officers trying to hold off a mob of Donald Trump supporters."

Man, Antifa needs to get some younger blood in their ranks. Its just a sea of bloated old white guys in MAGA hats.

They had a 65 year old douchebag shoot up a federal facility in Washington state before he got aired out

You need to pay attention dummy.

No she is not. Chain of custody is necessary to certify an election. I guess Maricopa did not get that message.

Chain of custody that resulted in a different election outcome?

That's the standard Kari has to meet. Lake has laughably, pathetically failed to establish any of this.

And you'll invent brand new batshit conspiracies when she predictably fails.

Were there any problems in counting the 1.2M ballots cast? Yep. Were all problems remedied and all votes counted? Yep. Did anyone not have their vote count? Nope. Was any vote changed? Nope. Did Kari Lake get 17,001 votes that weren’t counted? Nope.

Case. Dismissed.

Laughing....all those old fat fucks in MAGA hats were antifa?

Oh, my sweet summer child.

Yeah, you certainly act like a child. You spread lies like a third grader.

Having unreadable ballots doesn't prove intentionality. It doesn't prove fraud. It doesn't even prove disenfranchisement. As the county had backup methods to vote. The folks that had printer problems used a back up method.

Kari Lake has yet to cite even ONE person who was disenfranchised. And she needs 17000, bare minimum. She can't establish intentionality. She can't establish the intention being to rob her of votes. She can't establish disenfranchisement, she can't establish that the outcome would have been different.

So, what conspiracy are you going to invent when Kari predictably fails?

The MAGA tear-fueled tsunami of impotent batshit is going to be both dramatic and entertaining. Will it be your standard 'deep state' schtick? Or some of that really creative 'North Korea snuck Biden ballots via Submarine through Maine' level
nonsense?
There's the problem, Dickhead, none of this is my own personal fabrications.

Just like g5000 you're probably one of those non-governmental agents working on this site using so-called insider info to squash any rumors that may erupt on USMB.
Typical communist tactic.
But there's always a major flaw in what you assholes post.
You assume that Democrats are following the laws that everyone else is following....and this just isn't the case.
You can show me pages and pages of rules and regulations that dispels any possibility of cheating....but the undeniable fact that Democrats can't be trusted blows your shit out of the water.

So do yourself a favor and spare me the lecture.

Attachments

• FKI8VD~1.JPG
    FKI8VD~1.JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Their standard of 'proving it' is saying it.

And yet they are so dumbfounded and confused when the folks out side their echo chamber won't accept an allegation as evidence.
Yep. Just like all of the false allegations that you Godless Globalists have thrown out to confuse the voters, such as:

• Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election
  • The FBI and Twitter squashed any mention of Hunter Biden's laptop calling it Russian misinformation
  • Claiming that Republicans started defund the police
  • Claiming that Republicans are causing the invasion of illegals thru our Southern borders
  • Jan 6th was the worst attack on Democracy since the Civil War
  • COVID started in an outdoor animal market in China
  • Claiming that everything about America is racist

42.5% of the ballots checked were screwed up on purpose.
Nevermind all of the eye witnesses that have testified already about what went on.
EVen assuming they were printed where the machines couldn't score them, they were re-copied and then scored by the machines. There has been no testimony by plaintiff otherwise. And yes, I've literally watched the whole trial so far. Becuase I am weird like that.

EVen assuming they were printed where the machines couldn't score them, they were re-copied and then scored by the machines. There has been no testimony by plaintiff otherwise. And yes, I've literally watched the whole trial so far. Becuase I am weird like that.

based on your comments youve only read headlines and didnt watch 5 seconds of the trial,,

You forget that all of this takes time.....and I wonder how many Kari Lake voters decided to leave after waiting 6-8 hours just to vote because of all of the "problems" that Democrat operatives were causing at the polling stations.

Just like their dear leader, the lies are no longer covering their previous lies.
But like exposing the lie that his taxes were being audited so he couldn't release them, the cult ignores it and pretends he's still the victim here.
They have absolutely no sense at all.

Forum List

Back