Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

"debockle"????? :laughing0301:

How many more can you do that are this funny?

That’s three in a row where you abandon the subject and fail to answer questions or make a substantive point. What exactly are you doing here? If you don’t have the intellectual capacity to engage then your just wasting time

OK. Sorry, but who did the state certify?
If there is a reason in law to vacate the certification, the answer to who they certified becomes irrelevant. The point is to vacate a “certification” of an election result when the election itself didn’t comply with the law.
You're arguing incarceration without conviction or even legally provable evidence. Again, I am convinced. To the gaol with them.
I partially agree. No jail or prison for anyone who hasn’t been convicted of a crime at a fair trial.

If there is a reason in law to vacate the certification, the answer to who they certified becomes irrelevant. The point is to vacate a “certification” of an election result when the election itself didn’t comply with the law.

I partially agree. No jail or prison for anyone who hasn’t been convicted of a crime at a fair trial.
I have not heard of overturning a certified election before.

Maybe its me, but somehow I don't think this helps your standing among the Arizona electorate to call for imprisoning election officials because you lost.
And if she decided to run against Sinema in 2024 I'd put good money on her getting the nomination because that's how stupid the base of the Republican Party has become.

Maybe its me, but somehow I don't think this helps your standing among the Arizona electorate to call for imprisoning election officials because you lost.

It certainly raises your standing with the deplorables who are just done with democracy.

Which is who she's pitching to.

It certainly raises your standing with the deplorables who are just done with democracy.

Which is who she's pitching to.

As long as you morons keep trying to convince yourselves and others that the word "democracy" means "ruled by us democrats", then yep. You bet.

No matter the candidate...no matter the election......
The Left has a clear pattern of smearing, using adjectives and generally going overboard anytime anyone questions a Leftist victory.
To me this clearly shows that they have something to hide. If not, they would calmly and politely oblige the inquiries and even assist with any investigations.
Instead, EVERY LEFTIST MEDIA immediately goes into maximum overdrive posting smear stories and calling people like Kari Lake "Insane".

This is precisely how tyrants, degenerates, the guilty and power mongers react to any opposition.

We won't even talk about the conflict of interest with the Leftist who won....... was running the election process.
well said.

Instead of, as u say..agreeing to investigate possible vote fraud, they just try to SCREAM us down with NO EVIDENCE !! NO EVIDENCE!

What a bunch of retards.. Wait.. it's worse than retard..

I'm content with the actual election results, thank you.

Which puts me head and shoulders over Trump, Kari, or their supporters.
The only way you are over is that you are OVER

being seen as impartial

OVER in being considered

rational

well said.

Instead of, as u say..agreeing to investigate possible vote fraud, they just try to SCREAM us down with NO EVIDENCE !! NO EVIDENCE!

What a bunch of retards.. Wait.. it's worse than retard..

What election fraud?

If evidence is what guided the calls of a 'stolen election', then wouldn't you have it BEFORE you made your accusations? Instead, your ilk make the claim that the election was stolen......and THEN try to find evidence to justify the claim.

And have failed spectacularly.

Forum List

Back