Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

It is tempting to find the door. The stink thrown off by Trumptard “Big Lie” conspiracy nuts is really hard to endure!

Especially for those of us who don’t much like Democratic candidates either, it is stultifying to suffer so much b.s. from “fake conservatives.”

As I’ve said before, decent Conservatives and Independents are more and more convinced that Trump is an albatross, and an increasingly crazy one, hanging over the shoulders of the GOP. Hope he and his lackeys keep losing in swing elections. Hope they don’t destroy the Republic or “terminate” its Constitution. I will do everything I can to prevent that.

Last edited:
As I’ve said before, decent Conservatives and Independents are more and more convinced that Trump is an albatross, and an increasingly crazy one, hanging over the shoulders of the GOP. Hope he and his lackeys keep losing in swing elections

And Republicans lack the backbone to take on their albatross
Placate him and maybe he will go away

It is tempting to find the door. The stink thrown off by Trumptard “Big Lie” conspiracy nuts is really hard to endure!

Especially for those of us who don’t much like Democratic candidates either, it is stultifying to suffer so much b.s. from “fake conservatives.”

As I’ve said before, decent Conservatives and Independents are more and more convinced that Trump is an albatross, and an increasingly crazy one, hanging over the shoulders of the GOP. Hope he and his lackeys keep losing in swing elections. Hope they don’t destroy the Republic or “terminate” its Constitution. I will do everything Ican to prevent that.

Bye.

Maybe its me, but somehow I don't think this helps your standing among the Arizona electorate to call for imprisoning election officials because you lost.
If they committed fraud, shouldnt they be thrown in prison?

Maybe its me, but somehow I don't think this helps your standing among the Arizona electorate to call for imprisoning election officials because you lost.

Except she hasn't, not without context, which you haven't provided. Similarly, not a single media outlet provided the video, or exact quote what she said.
They're all referring to someone else's tweets with interpretation of her words to look like she said it.

If you were honest, you would post the video of her speech... but you wont do that, because you are are liar.

Here is the video, Kari's whole speech starts around 7:23.

She was talking about 300K votes without chain of custody, and people who injected 25K votes into counts, two days after election.

"These people are crooked, and need to be locked up."

If her claim is proven in upcoming lawsuit, that is exactly what should happen, not just in Arizona, but everywhere where fraud is committed, and regardless of which side did it.

Except she hasn't, not without context, which you haven't provided. Similarly, not a single media outlet provided the video, or exact quote what she said.
They're all referring to someone else's tweets with interpretation of her words to look like she said it.

If you were honest, you would post the video of her speech... but you wont do that, because you are are liar.

Here is the video, Kari's whole speech starts around 7:23.

She was talking about 300K votes without chain of custody, and people who injected 25K votes into counts, two days after election.

"These people are crooked, and need to be locked up."

If her claim is proven in upcoming lawsuit, that is exactly what should happen, not just in Arizona, but everywhere where fraud is committed, and regardless of which side did it.

You're inserting 'if' into her statement. She said no such thing. You insist that we must look at her statement in context.....then hallucinate caveats, conditions and qualifiers that she never uttered.

And the 'people' she's referring to.....were the Maricopa County Election Officials. We understand her context perfectly.

She insists that Maricopa County Election officials should be imprisoned.

Who did the state certify? Who is taking the oath of office?
Whether or not the election was run like shit? Whether or not the machine failures were programmed? They need a new election. You do not think Hobbs would win again?

Just keep trying to pass yourself off as an intelligent adult while using words like "debockle" and "werent" and "youre" and we'll just keep having fun!

I stay on topic and post actual arguments. You dodge insult troll and harp on typos. What youre doing does not reflect intelligence. It shows lack of understand ing and immaturity. This is the 5th reply you’ve had now that’s off topic

Forum List

Back