Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

Specifically Frau Eva Braun Skylar

Apparently opposing the Nazi democrat Reich in court is a criminal offense now.
Scanning for "this is nothing and Kari will be thrown in prison for questioning the Reich"..

Nope, not there. Just one link required, compulsive liar..

This will just be another judge that throws this out of court, sanctions the lawyers, sternly issues a denouncement of the prosecution, and yet this group of yahoos will claim it’s a conspiracy. I love watching right wingers cry. It soothes my soul.

This will just be another judge that throws this out of court, sanctions the lawyers, sternly issues a denouncement of the prosecution, and yet this group of yahoos will claim it’s a conspiracy. I love watching right wingers cry. It soothes my soul.

Too late for that moron, the judge will render a decision.

It won't be to throw the election out - but I suspect there will be strong words about election integrity and the actions of the Hobbs team.

I guess the judge will decide who he believes, Herr Hitler.

But the Lake team has evidence - you Nazis have your usual "Nuhn Uhn"

All she has evidence of is that some ballots were rejected because they weren't printed properly. That's not good enough for her case, which claims the intent was malicious. She therefore has to prove the ballots were improperly printed intentionally to fail. She has no proof of that which is why she hasn't submitted any such evidence to the court beyond her own witness' testimony that it was malicious, despite offering no evidence it actually was.

Even then she has to prove such ballots were not counted. She's unable to prove that since the defense clarified that ballots rejected by tabulators were set aside and counted later and she has no evidence to show otherwise.

Try clicking the link, moron..
Try quoting and linking just one of these "Nazis" you've alleged saying "this is nothing and Kari will be thrown in prison for questioning the Reich", compulsive liar.

Hey, maybe I'm reading you wrong and those were just meant to be scare quotes? You were making fun of your compulsion for lying about other people!.. Nah.

Too late for that moron, the judge will render a decision.

It won't be to throw the election out - but I suspect there will be strong words about election integrity and the actions of the Hobbs team.
Not a prayer. I have bookmarked your claim. When it gets laughed out I’ll be sweet and remind you.

Try quoting and linking just one of these "Nazis" you've alleged saying "this is nothing and Kari will be thrown in prison for questioning the Reich", compulsive liar.

Hey, maybe I'm reading you wrong and those were just meant to be scare quotes? You were making fun of your compulsion for lying about other people!.. Nah.

The board doesn't do that.

Referencing a message links to it, but displays the OP in the preview.

Is this your first day on USMB?

Forum List

Back