Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

Hahaha, damn these people are desperate. They claim that these 42.5% were 20” ballots instead of 19” ballots which makes them invalid. No mention of the fact that even if a ballot didn’t get read by a machine it would still get counted. Dumb excuse #1…. What’s next?

The larger ballots could not be fed into the machines.

If you were sentient you would grasp this.

Now go back to your chanting of "fascist good, America bad."

If that is true and they didn’t get counted by the machine then they are put aside and counted by hand…. So what’s your issue?
They "jammed" the machines in the Republican districts and delayed voting - but unlike Georgia where democrats were delayed, no extensions of voting occurred., instead Republican voters were disenfranchised, as planned.

It's election fraud.

You support it - I don't.

They "jammed" the machines in the Republican districts and delayed voting - but unlike Georgia where democrats were delayed, no extensions of voting occurred., instead Republican voters were disenfranchised, as planned.

It's election fraud.

That’s bullshit. If you can’t show the damages then you’re just making them up. Maybe these disenfranchised voters were Dems and maybe they should do mail in for future elections if they don’t have the time or patience to wait.

That’s bullshit.

Wrong, that is established fact.

If you can’t show the damages then you’re just making them up. Maybe these disenfranchised voters were Dems and maybe they should do mail in for future elections if they don’t have the time or patience to wait.

That will be up to the judge - who does not appear to be a minion of your Reich.

The larger ballots could not be fed into the machines.

So what, nazi? There's no law that says a ballot has to be fed into a tabulator to be counted. The ballots were counted whether or not the tabulators accepted them.

It's election fraud.

No one was disenfranchised, nazi. If people decided to leave rather than vote, that's their choice.

He claims that 19" ballots printed on 20" inch paper were not counted. That's bullshit, they were counted. The defense pointed out ballots rejected by a tabulator were later duplicated and counted.
Nope.....they tried several times to count those ballots and the machines wouldn't take them.....so they put them in a blue box and claimed they would count them later.

Nobody knows whether they were ever really counted because of the break in custody of ballots in the AZ election.

Nope.....they tried several times to count those ballots and the machines wouldn't take them.....so they put them in a blue box and claimed they would count them later.

Nobody knows whether they were ever really counted because of the break in custody of ballots in the AZ election.

Idiot, look at the trial. They said rejected ballots are "duplicated" and then the duplicates are fed into the tabulators. The votes are counted. You'd know that if you weren't a brain-dead con.

Idiot, look at the trial. They said rejected ballots are "duplicated" and then the duplicates are fed into the tabulators. The votes are counted. You'd know that if you weren't a brain-dead con.
That's not what I've read, IDIOT!@!!!

They said if your ballot was rejected after several tries they put it in the infamous blue box to be counted later.
I DON'T GIVE A GOOD GOD DAMN WHAT THEY'RE SAYING NOW!!

I'M JUST SAYING WHAT WAS REPORTED ON GOD DAMNED ELECTION DAY, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

Some were told to go to the next polling station when they had constantly rejected their ballots and were told there tough shit. You already voted.

Last edited:
At 8:50 of this video they explained how they dealt with ballots that wouldn't scan.

They were put in the blue box under the scanner and would be counted later, POINT, SET, AND MATCH!!!

Forum List

Back