Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

Wow. I'm proud of you.
The reason Kari Lake is suing them is because those assholes were fucking with the ballots.
Nothing they say can be trusted, especially since Bill Gates (speaking in the video) showed malice toward MAGA and is a well-known Never Trumper Republican.

"Most of our readers know Microsoft founder Bill Gates is a eugenicist and globalist who adored Jeffrey Epstein and wants most people in the world to die quickly. But there's another evil Bill Gates who has the polish of a practiced politician. The Maricopa County Supervisor seems willing to do anything he can to help Democrats retain power in Arizona.

His latest attempt to "debunk" claims of Election Day shenanigans that flipped the vote to favor Democrats would be laughable if it wasn't so destructive. He wanted to defuse complaints that the election was rigged, whether intentionally or due to an inexplicable string of malfunctions, to help Democrats win. His argument is that the problems that took place "coincidentally" at 70 polling places on Election Day were spread out across the county, so therefore there was nothing favoring Democrats. Watch:

Twitter avatar for @maricopacounty
Maricopa County @maricopacounty
NEW: Chairman @billgatesaz directly addresses a claim being made about printer issues that impacted less than 7% of Election Day ballots. “I hate that this happened…but that does not constitute voter suppression. We know what voter suppression looks like in this country.” 1/2

8:58 PM ∙ Nov 19, 2022

What Gates doesn't say is that Election Day voters favored Republicans 3-to-1 regardless of geography. They knew that. It's why the machines were able to perfectly count mail-in ballots. It's why the tabulators were all working the day before. It's why they suddenly and "coincidentally" broke when a bulk of Republican voters were attempting to exercise their rights.

This guys is a creep and the people know.

There's absolutely zero evidence of Republican votes being switched to Democratic votes. Not even Kari Lake is suing over such nonsense.

You prove yet again that cons are out of their friggin' minds.

Bipartisan to Democrats means one thing.....to be bipartisan it means everyone thinks the same. If you become a problem to Democrats when they're fucking up the count....they have you removed from the building. This happens whenever the Dems are up to something.

FYI, Democraps call all of their bills bipartisan as long as they can bribe one RINO into voting for it.

Your problem is you actually believe compulsive liars that can't win unless they steal elections.
You’ve jumped the shark to full on crazy.

Wrong, asshole. Only fascists demand, as you do, that you question nothing that your masters tell you. That you accept whatever shit they shovel down your throat.

Thinking people (leaves you out) have questions. ONLY fascists demand that you have no questions, nor have the temerity to ask them.
Aren’t you the one accepting all the shit your masters are telling you about a stolen election with no evidence to back it up

Aren’t you the one accepting all the shit your masters are telling you about a stolen election with no evidence to back it up

No. I was watching the shit happen in real time. Then YOU asshats came along and said that what I witnessed didn't happen. And then you demanded I meekly accept your bullshit.

Go piss up a rope.

Clown.

Describing yourself to a "T" there, sport. Funny how you accuse everyone on the right of what YOU actually are.

The Left is always projecting:

"The Left is addicted to projection—the psycho-political syndrome of attributing all of one’s own sins to one’s opponents. The woke apparently do this out of some Freudian effort to square the circle of their own guilt or sense of privilege, by fobbing off their own fearful realities onto others."

The Left is always projecting:

"The Left is addicted to projection—the psycho-political syndrome of attributing all of one’s own sins to one’s opponents. The woke apparently do this out of some Freudian effort to square the circle of their own guilt or sense of privilege, by fobbing off their own fearful realities onto others."

You lose every time you leave your precious snowflake bubble into the reality of the courts

LOL

Keep clinging, rube!

They "jammed" the machines in the Republican districts and delayed voting - but unlike Georgia where democrats were delayed, no extensions of voting occurred., instead Republican voters were disenfranchised, as planned.

It's election fraud.

You support it - I don't.
The JUDGE made the determination, based on the facts presented in court, that an extension of time was not needed. Anyone in the long line at closing the poll time, got to stay in line and vote...even if it was two hours after closing or more!

democrats DID NOT make the call...The courts did.

No. I was watching the shit happen in real time. Then YOU asshats came along and said that what I witnessed didn't happen. And then you demanded I meekly accept your bullshit.

Go piss up a rope.

Clown.
Haha, what a stupid claim. Of course what you witnessed happened. It’s just if your saying you witnessed a stolen election you are lying or mistaken because nobody can show proof of that

It’s your fellow rightwing fascists who want to hang Democrats from lampposts – rendering conservatives enemies of democracy, the Constitution, and the American people.

We do? Asshole, if that was our goal you would already be swinging from one.

It's your good fortune that we AREN'T violent scum, like you and your pals.

You’ve jumped the shark to full on crazy.
Yes. Your only defense is ridicule....because without collusion among criminals in the courts, the media, and in elections, you wouldn't be able to get away with all of this shit.
Communists always seem to find the weaknesses in any society and take advantage of them.

Their memories are really short when they are inconvenient.

No wonder they have such an empathy for the senile Traitor In Chief! :smoke:

UZWxVye.gif

Forum List

Back