Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

All ballots cast last election day went through the tabulation process. Affected ballots from the Oki printers were batched and tabulated at the main election headquarters. The resulting chaos at local voting centers was compounded by the distrust over elections which had many voters insisting that their ballot be tabulated immediately. On election day I heard some voters had poll workers trying their ballots through the tabulator over-and-over again without luck. Kari Lake not only shot herself in the foot by advising her supporters to forgo mail-in voting but also struck herself squarely in the other foot with her continued bellyaching over election dishonesty. It was a card she played even in the primary when initial results weren't going her way. I can imagine what those poll workers had to put up with.

Some 30 years ago I had a problem voting caused by Maricopa County's mistake and had to cast a provisional ballot. When permanent mail-in voting became available I immediately signed up to avoid any other last-minute issue at the polling place. It's definitely the way to go despite what any candidate says. It sure is easier for me spending a few hours on the desktop researching candidates and issues while filling out my ballot. I always hated that feeling in the voting booth questioning what made me decide for this guy or that.

It is wrong!!!

And what Trump and now Lake is doing, is trying to steal the election from the legitimate winner! :eek:

That is wrong, and it is criminal!

So why don't you just march right up and arrest them both, kkkeyboard kkkommando? That would be fun to watch.

:laughing0301:

Yes. Your only defense is ridicule....because without collusion among criminals in the courts, the media, and in elections, you wouldn't be able to get away with all of this shit.
Communists always seem to find the weaknesses in any society and take advantage of them.
You discard every fact of sworn testimony and simply anchor your perspective on the fact that you don’t like liberals so they must be cheating to win election. Your posts above claim all the Republicans running elections are RINO secret Democrats. It’s disconnected from reality or you are just trolling. I hope it’s the second because if you really believe the BS you’re typing you need support and some help.

Slings "mud"
Dog "whistle"s
To his credit, paid trolls don't generally wear their modus operandi so openly. But all love the attention, positive or negative.

Excellent so when he shoots down Lakes case I don’t want to hear you whining about commie judges
And when he rules that the Hobbs machine violated state law you and your fellow Nazis won't be calling the judge a "Trumper" and a "plant?"

Despite the lies you Nazis tell (it's your way) that trial did NOT go well for you.

And when he rules that the Hobbs machine violated state law you and your fellow Nazis won't be calling the judge a "Trumper" and a "plant?"

Despite the lies you Nazis tell (it's your way) that trial did NOT go well for you.
Of course I wouldn’t do that. If the law was broken then whoever broke it should be held to account. That’s the difference between you and I. I actually respect the institutions of our country

Of course I wouldn’t do that. If the law was broken then whoever broke it should be held to account. That’s the difference between you and I. I actually respect the institutions of our country

There is no question that the Hobbs machine broke numerous laws, that was clear in court.

Ha ha ha ha. I am sure you have your conspiracy accusation ready when this gets laughed out of court.

We do? Asshole, if that was our goal you would already be swinging from one.

It's your good fortune that we AREN'T violent scum, like you and your pals.
Doubtful. Most of your non obese members are now in a Washington jail.

Their memories are really short when they are inconvenient.
One wants to hang political opponents. The other wants to arrest people who were violating medical regs during a 1% mortality pandemic we didn't understand. You equate them as equal.

You definitely didn't watch the trial.

Ha ha ha ha. I am sure you have your conspiracy accusation ready when this gets laughed out of court.

Wow are you stupid - It already happened dumbfuck - it already went to court. We await the ruling from the judge - who is NOT a Reich member.

You definitely didn't watch the trial.
The trial isn't over. They only did one day......it's not over...so stop claiming it's over.

The correct way to say it is "clearly you haven't been watching the trial".

what Hobbs machine? And exactly what laws broken do you claim was proven in court? Be specific.
Too stupid to grasp that Hobbs was secretary of state and ran the elections?

Well, you're not a Nazi because you're smart - now are you...

Forum List

Back