Kari Lake is Fading

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he magically got all those votes
If a thing does not make sense, then the logical answer is that it's violating logic.
This not only violates logic. It violates mathematical principles.
They got caught though no one could prove it and no judge would look into it.
They are being a little more gradual and slick this time around. The result will be the same.
1668200619662.png

I believe voters should be given an IQ test before they are allowed to vote. Of course, that would mean one third of all Repub voters (the Trump Deplorables) would be ineligible to vote...
You are focusing on the wrong end of things Dr. Grump. National and state level politicians should be given a battery of tests, including mental and emotional IQ assessment tests, with public results available to any voter who wishes to review them prior to each election.

I understand your point that it would be a positive move to make voters show they know what’s going on, at least basic functions of government knowledge, but that’s the wrong end of the scale. Politicians need to prove their worth beyond their campaign slogans and promises, yet most voters drop the ball after voting and fail to contact these officials regularly about the important issues. I look at it this way- it gives me “complaining rights” as a voter when a problem plagues my city to contact an elected official (whether or not they got my vote doesn’t matter) that’s my job as a proactive citizen.

The founding fathers did not limit voting to only wealthy individuals/land owners. The creation of the Electoral College was to help ward off mob rule over the outcomes. It was not their intention to set up guidelines so political leadership would be continuously handed down from one rich farmer to one of his sons. Running for president was never supposed to be about access to
Mega wealth, currently at billions of dollars. That aspect of allowing mega PACS legalizes fixed elections.

The more important element is making sure that a smart politician is not a corrupt politician as certainly those two factors are not exclusive, unfortunately.

Last edited:
If Trump can scratch his way back, Kari will be fine. Fascism isn't dependent on the ballot boxes. Their superstars are appointed by the regime's leader to replace elected representatives.

Americans need to understand and accept that concept, regardless of whether or not Trump/fascism is put on temporary hold or not.

The manipulation goes both ways though.
Kari Lake was Tweeting out fake news 30 hours ago telling people that each new ballot dump from counties had given her "massive leads."
Of course none of that was or is true.
She has never been ahead in the count since the polls opened Tuesday.
I don’t have access to inside knowledge MM so I’ll have to rely on your honesty here that Lake was feeling confident and made confident statements publicly about uncounted votes but knew she was bluffing lol Time will see if she was right or wrong;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back