Kari Lake schools NYT and WAPO on gender

Now you're playing the child who continually asks questions just to be asking .Sorry, I don't play childish games. If you want to be ignorant and a hypocrite that's you're business. Try to have a good day, I plan on it.

Now you're playing the child who continually asks questions just to be asking .Sorry, I don't play childish games. If you want to be ignorant and a hypocrite that's you're business. Try to have a good day, I plan on it.

See ya. :bye1:

The bull turned her down.
Are you a NYT reporter?

Kari Lake milks a cow in Iowa and turns to New York Times reporter and says: "You know there are only two genders, right?"

NYT Reporter *shrugs*

Kari Lake: "The New York Times should try to milk a cow and then try and milk a bull and see how that goes."

NYT Reporter to Kari Lake: You know there are only two outcomes in an election, right?

Kari Lake: *Shrugs*

NYT Reporter: Winners and Losers. Guess which one you are?

LOL.....stunned silence from our right wing retards.
Link or are you lying again?

Are you a NYT reporter?

Kari Lake milks a cow in Iowa and turns to New York Times reporter and says: "You know there are only two genders, right?"

NYT Reporter *shrugs*

Kari Lake: "The New York Times should try to milk a cow and then try and milk a bull and see how that goes."
Why is lake dating that cow?

Is she lesbull.

She dressed like a man, lead her troops like man and had 3 mistresses like many men of her time. The " church " murdered her on trumped up heresy charges but actually they targeted her because she was so different and therefore evil in their eyes. What you are attempting to do here is virtually the same thing.

She lived in a patriarchal society, so that may have been out of necessity and frankly, she may have been a lesbian, who knows? Did she ever declare her pronouns?

She lived in a patriarchal society, so that may have been out of necessity and frankly, she may have been a lesbian, who knows? Did she ever declare her pronouns?
Hell delldude just found out that chocolate has pronouns and is pissed.

Her/She

Although today's standards don't apply to past events, the traits were there all along.

Although today's standards don't apply to past events, the traits were there all along.

Even the most primitive of humans understood the difference between a man and a woman. That fact that so many of you are confused these days isn't a positive commentary on modern society.

Even the most primitive of humans understood the difference between a man and a woman. That fact that so many of you are confused these days isn't a positive commentary on modern society.
The whole reason " monsters " exist in our society ( even more so in the past ) is because people are pigeon-holed into this artificial box or that one and people were never meant to be forced into boxes ( or closets ). It's simply better for everyone's sake to alow people to be who they are ( as long as it doesn't t involve real criminal activity.

That goes along with our primitive animal instincts. We' re not talking about base instincts, we're talking about higher functioning , cognitive abilities that allow us to see and evaluate ourselves. That's why " gender for dummies " never made it to print. They can't grasp that concept at all.

If you ever worked. In a cattle yard you'd know there are queer cows and bulls. They're the ones humping each other.
Yet each only have a penis or a vagina.....and I don't think they identify as any other gender......... :auiqs.jpg:

Yet each only have a penis or a vagina.....and I don't think they identify as any other gender......... :auiqs.jpg:
I ' m saying even stupid animals seem to know what they want / need to do. I doubt that they bother or are capable of trying to figure out why they do what they do

So you are saying there are more than two genders, oh wise one?
Two sexes ; many, many genders 107 are listed for 2023. Try to keep up. 1. There are only two sexes. 2. Sex and gender are different entries entirely. 3, There are many genders. Like species , they keep finding new ones.

Forum List

Back