Kari Lake schools NYT and WAPO on gender

Answer the question. How many genders are there?
Each individual on the planet is different and unique there are endless possibilities. In attempting to identify all of them , the list scientists have created now stands at 107 for 2023. No doubt it's like species, more will be found. That's why your question is ignorant.

We all did.
Actually that is parallel evolution. Although a common ape ancestor gave rise to the humans and chimpanzees about 6 to 8 million years ago. The primate link to monkeys goes back much further. They are distant cousins so to speak.

OIP.wWb35DsNWud9eK-sIgFQvwHaD4

Lake.jpg

You can't be that stupid. SEXUAL ORIENTATION is about who you're attracted to naturally, it could be the opposite sex, the same sex or both sexes. Another stupid propaganda attempt against the truth.

You can't be that stupid. SEXUAL ORIENTATION is about who you're attracted to naturally, it could be the opposite sex, the same sex or both sexes. Another stupid propaganda attempt against the truth.

Truth is gender is made up bullshit.

What about??
She dressed like a man, lead her troops like man and had 3 mistresses like many men of her time. The " church " murdered her on trumped up heresy charges but actually they targeted her because she was so different and therefore evil in their eyes. What you are attempting to do here is virtually the same thing.

LOL.....stunned silence from our professional 'journalists'.

NYT Reporter to Kari Lake: You know there are only two outcomes in an election, right?

Kari Lake: *Shrugs*

NYT Reporter: Winners and Losers. Guess which one you are?

LOL.....stunned silence from our right wing retards.

She dressed like a man, lead her troops like man and had 3 mistresses like many men of her time. The " church " murdered her on trumped up heresy charges but actually they targeted her because she was so different and therefore evil in their eyes. What you are attempting to do here is virtually the same thing.

Some women have masculine traits, that doesn't mean their men.

You called her "she", so there you go.

What are you having a problem understanding?

Some women have masculine traits, that doesn't mean their men.

You called her "she", so there you go.

What are you having a problem understanding?
I refered to her as " she " for your benefit ; so you wouldn't get more confused. She actually is a very good example of an androgyne, a gender that is neither male or female but both. You can get a lot more specific with gender classification. I am no expert and I don't care to be. I know who I am and I have no problem with people who are different. Variety is the spice in life
If we were all the same life would be very boring.

I refered to her as " she " for your benefit ; so you wouldn't get more confused. She actually is a very good example of an androgyne, a gender that is neither male or female but both. You can get a lot more specific with gender classification. I am no expert and I don't care to be. I know who I am and I have no problem with people who are different. Variety is the spice in life
If we were all the same life would be very boring.

Except when they believe gender is bullshit?!? LOL

I believe people can live and think exactly how they wish.

I am part of that and have every right to live and think how I wish.

Gender is made up bullshit.

Except when they believe gender is bullshit?!? LOL

I believe people can live and think exactly how they wish.

I am part of that and have every right to live and think how I wish.

Gender is made up bullshit.
Your comment on gender is inconsistent with your statement . It is pure bullshit.

Forum List

Back