karl rove basically just said in his view

I am white british and am from uk. English of course is my first language. I am dyslexic. I am trying to work on my writing and spelling, but it been issue my whole life .

Sorry if the standard not great but i am try to improve.

What's it to you if Obama gets reelected?

He gets more of our tax dollars.
Nope. that not it . I also takre intrest in american politics as your country one of the greatest on earth and am interested in whoever you elect.

election is over on twitter just now. said gallup showed obama with seven point lead at this same stage over mccain and its same lead romney has over obama in that poll .

he biased but boy i hope he wrong because i hate to see his smug face right.

Rove may be smug but he is one intelligent SoB. And the dimwits just cannot stand him. Present company excepted, of course.

next debate is massive. firstly must surive it unscathed with librya thing . It be harder though to knock the ball out of the park as forgein policy not easy issue to win debate by miles on.

Obama does have the advantage of not being an idiot on foreign policy basic knowledge.

Based on his last 4 years? Man, I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

I see NOTHING funny about that comment from someone that damned stupid. What that pissant obama knows about foreign policy can be inscribed on the point of a needle. And that after almost four years. If we get out of that idiot's first term without another catastrophe happening it'll be a damned miracle.

Obama does have the advantage of not being an idiot on foreign policy basic knowledge.

Based on his last 4 years? Man, I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

I see NOTHING funny about that comment from someone that damned stupid. What that pissant obama knows about foreign policy can be inscribed on the point of a needle. And that after almost four years. If we get out of that idiot's first term without another catastrophe happening it'll be a damned miracle.
well if romney win your get your way

election is over on twitter just now. said gallup showed obama with seven point lead at this same stage over mccain and its same lead romney has over obama in that poll .

he biased but boy i hope he wrong because i hate to see his smug face right.

Rove may be smug but he is one intelligent SoB. And the dimwits just cannot stand him. Present company excepted, of course.
no doubt he smart guy and if he right and if gallip right no doubt romney will win. just hope he and gallup are wrong.

Indeed,
to be more specific.... more than 'his' view

No Candidate who has led with 50% or more, mid-October, in the Gallup likely voter poll
has gone on to lose

just saying

Yeah, you better get use to his face,,,,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-HALE2InRo]Karl Rove: No Candidate Has Ever Lost With Numbers Today Like Mitt Romney - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Indeed,
to be more specific.... more than 'his' view

No Candidate who has led with 50% or more, mid-October, in the Gallup likely voter poll
has gone on to lose

just saying

Yeah, you better get use to his face,,,,

Karl Rove: No Candidate Has Ever Lost With Numbers Today Like Mitt Romney - YouTube

A right winger, misleading people (ignoring all other polls) on the centre of misleading people, fox news.

how.... regular.

If you don't mind my asking, Decker, where are you from? Is English your second language or were you educated in Chicago?
I am white british and am from uk. English of course is my first language. I am dyslexic. I am trying to work on my writing and spelling, but it been issue my whole life .

Do you try hard to be that dense? America has influence in every country in the world. You are stupid enough to ask somebody from the UK of all places why they care? Your stupidity is astounding.

Rove has been saying the same thing since July. He will say whatever it takes to help Willard. He is the GOP's Champion Hack.

Rove: Numbers Game No Longer Favors Obama

I believe Nate Stein who still gives Obama a 68% chance of winning. Tom Wong, who was incredibly accurate in 2008 gives Obama a 9-1 chance of winning.

"Yes, Karl you are a liar"

Do you try hard to be that dense? America has influence in every country in the world. You are stupid enough to ask somebody from the UK of all places why they care? Your stupidity is astounding.

Influence that (besides bombs) will diminish even further with Romney in office. Antiamericanism was at it's highest point when Curious George was in office. America shouldn't want that kind of pony show again.

Thing is, Obama leads in like 200 electoral votes he can't lose, leads in enough to win, he may lose the Red totally duped uncontested states to lose popular vote. Who cares? LOL!
the promblem is romney mo man keep carrying on. he reduced obama lead in ppp, ramuseu say that romney lead in swing states grow larger and then you have this gallup poll

then you see thing like pa and mi which should be safe seats for dems go toss up and just bring you down

of course game not up yet. wi,mi,pa,ohio and nev still in play and if obama wins them all , he wins

but just sense from reading media that romney keep gaining all the time in midwest through media reports.

Obama team got to fight like never before. their fighting a powerful gop machine and supporters who want to win more then ever. their be hard to stop but they got to keep trying.

I commend you, decker. You know more about US politics and geography than most Americans know about England!

If you don't mind my asking, Decker, where are you from? Is English your second language or were you educated in Chicago?

So why do you care who we elect as president? What will it change for you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back