🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kasich is Getting Funds From George Soros

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Yep, Kasich is so radioactive now that even Goeroge Soros is funding him to weaken the GOP.

In a partisan intra-party fight, sometimes the only real way to see who is really bad for your party is to look at who those outside your party like and dislike.

Soros givng hundreds of thousands of dollars to John Kasich should say enough all of its own.

REPORT: Soros Money Funding John Kasich's Presidential Bid - Breitbart

George Soros–a liberal progressive donor– has been a top funder of the push to open America’s borders. According to a 2013 CNS News report, “Soros’s Open Society Foundation proudly claimed to have given $100 million dollars to ‘immigrant rights‘ projects in the United States.” According to the report, those that have been the beneficiaries of that $100 million include La Raza (Soros funding $2.4 million), the Immigrant Legal Resource Center (Soros funding $1.6 million), as well as Amnesty International (Soros funding $844,088) and Immigration Equality (Soros funding: $301,667).

In addition, Soros has been financially linked to the National Immigration Forum—the group behind the “Evangelical Immigration Table (EIT). As Breitbart reported in 2013, the Evangelical Immigration Table “is actually a front group for players on the institutional left including billionaire George Soros… EIT is running a $250,000 advertising campaign in favor of the Senate’s “Gang of Eight” immigration bill.”

Soros money is frequently tied to groups with innocuous sounding names that promote radical agendas– such as the Evangelical Immigration Table.

Interestingly, as Breitbart Newshas previously reported, John Kasich has made a series of extreme statements on immigration that place him to the furthest leftward reaches of not just the GOP Presidential field, but the Democratic Presidential field as well. For instance, Kasich has said that enforcing our immigration laws and deporting the illegal immigrants is not “humane.” Kasich likened deportations to the Japanese internment camps of World War II. Kasich has also pledged that he will enact amnesty within the first 100 days of his hoped-for Presidency– in effect, meaning that those who support John Kasich’s presidential campaign are voting to enact the largest amnesty in U.S. history by April 30, 2017.

The Washington Times reported in January of 2015, George Soros was also behind the funding of the Ferguson protests, “Mr. Soros gave at least $33 million in one year to support already-established groups that emboldened the grass-roots, on-the-ground activists in Ferguson, according to the most recent tax filings of his nonprofit Open Society Foundations.”

Kasich is the kind of foolish Republican that Soros likes to see in power; and why I will never vote for John Kasich as President.

How can any self-respecting conservative vote for Kasich now? He has labeled himself very strongly as an Open Borders Free Trade loon.

Liberals are so scared with Trump's tsunami of triumph, they would sponsor whoever just not to see him as a POTUS (and now even Republicans-the traitors don't mind to take their stinking money, I hope it will cost them a career).

Soros has spent or committed more than $13 million to support Hillary Clinton and other Democrats this election cycle, already more than his total disclosed spending in the last two presidential elections combined.

Michael Vachon, a spokesman and political adviser to Soros, said there was no single cause for the increase in spending. "His support of Clinton is one reason. The tone of the other candidates is the other," Vachon said. The Clinton, Cruz and Trump campaigns, which face crucial primary contests in Ohio and Florida today, didn't respond to requests for comment.

Soros's importance to Clinton goes beyond the checks he writes, since other major Democratic donors sometimes follow his lead. At the same time, it's likely that in a general election, Trump would pillory Clinton for her reliance on Soros and other wealthy hedge-fund managers. The billionaire real-estate developer has spent months portraying his Republican rivals as the tools of their donors.
Soros, Alarmed by Trump, Pours Money into 2016 Race

upload_2016-3-15_12-7-23.png

Last edited:
Liberals are so scared by Trump's tsunami of triumph, they would sponsor whoever just not to see him as a POTUS (and even Republicans-the traitors don't mind to take their stinking money).

Soros has spent or committed more than $13 million to support Hillary Clinton and other Democrats this election cycle, already more than his total disclosed spending in the last two presidential elections combined.

Michael Vachon, a spokesman and political adviser to Soros, said there was no single cause for the increase in spending. "His support of Clinton is one reason. The tone of the other candidates is the other," Vachon said. The Clinton, Cruz and Trump campaigns, which face crucial primary contests in Ohio and Florida today, didn't respond to requests for comment.

Soros's importance to Clinton goes beyond the checks he writes, since other major Democratic donors sometimes follow his lead. At the same time, it's likely that in a general election, Trump would pillory Clinton for her reliance on Soros and other wealthy hedge-fund managers. The billionaire real-estate developer has spent months portraying his Republican rivals as the tools of their donors.
Soros, Alarmed by Trump, Pours Money into 2016 Race
Soros has been investing in businesses that exploit immigration labor, so he is voting his pocket book.

I wouldn't doubt that one bit. He is a progressive dressed up in Republican clothing. He sounding more like a George Soros puppet every day. Pandering to Illegal immigrants is his latest. he tried to fool everyone at first then he had to drop the lies because he needed, the SOROS money.

In the last few days he vowed to grant Amnesty in the 1st 100 days of his administration and reaffirmed his love for Obamatrade....Now it's confirmed he's gettng money from Soros. and people say Trump isn't a 'Republican / conservative'.

:rolleyes:

Soros gave the money to a SuperPAC that supports Kasich. Kasich knew nothing about it and had no control over it.

Look, Kasich is a solid conservative on nearly all issues. Just look at his record as House Budget Committee chairman and as governor of Ohio. He's not perfect, but on balance he is a solid, principled conservative.

You can support Trump or Cruz without trashing Kasich.

Soros gave the money to a SuperPAC that supports Kasich. Kasich knew nothing about it and had no control over it.

Look, Kasich is a solid conservative on nearly all issues. Just look at his record as House Budget Committee chairman and as governor of Ohio. He's not perfect, but on balance he is a solid, principled conservative.

Kasich supports amnesty and supported an anti gun bill banning "assault" rifles . He's finished in conservative land....maybe he can get the RINO's support

The one and only reason I am trashing Kasich is that he is an Open Borders zealot who is supporting amnesty for criminals who are oversupplying labor to markets with high unemployment.

Such a man who is so insensitive to the plight of American workers is not fit for the Presidency. I would rather have Sanders than Kasich.

At least Sanders will reign in the Wall Street banks so something useful would come out of it, if our economy can survive.

They just put Soros on anything to auto hate it. I bet when they were kids they told their mother brussel sprouts were funded by Soros

They just put Soros on anything to auto hate it.

Soros is an old Nazi stooge who is now working to destory the financial markets in the West.

What is not to autohate?

You can hate him all you want but its funny when you use him like the boogey man to hate other things without a shred of proof. Just saying Soros is in on something is used as an excuse to hate something you already didnt like. But it sounds cool.

"Mom I dont like Brussel Sprouts because they are funded by the Nazi lover Soros!"

Soros is an old Nazi stooge who is now working to destory the financial markets in the West.

What is not to autohate?

You can hate him all you want but its funny when you use him like the boogey man to hate other things without a shred of proof. Just saying Soros is in on something is used as an excuse to hate something you already didnt like. But it sounds cool.

"Mom I dont like Brussel Sprouts because they are funded by the Nazi lover Soros!"

Prove that Soros funds Brussel Sprouts and I would stop eating them.

Well, I have never liked Brussel Sprouts, but Soros would be a nice excuse to not eat them, so find that funding, mmk?

Soros is helping fund the protests and incite violence like the nutjob who tried to attack Trump AND said he would continue to do so and there would be more....

...but there is no reason to dislike the guy or blame him for anything.

:rolleyes:

George Soros funds Ferguson protests, hopes to spur civil action

Network Cover-Up: Soros Backed Chicago Trump Protesters

BREAKING: TERRORIST BILL AYERS PROTESTS DONALD TRUMP IN CHICAGO - The Gateway Pundit

What is not to autohate?

Well, I have never liked Brussel Sprouts, but Soros would be a nice excuse to not eat them, so find that funding, mmk?

When did you start requiring proof? You dont...here, I'll prove it.

Prove that Soros is funding protesters. Here is the part where you give me some weird answer about how its different and proof is not required

What is not to autohate?

When did you start requiring proof? You dont...here, I'll prove it.

Prove that Soros is funding protesters. Here is the part where you give me some weird answer about how its different and proof is not required
I could show you links, but why should I when you will only ignore it or dismiss it anyway?

roflmao, I am done with chasing down shit for libtards to ignore.

Forum List

Back