Kathy Griffin A Typical Democrat - Dumps Anderson Cooper Because He Called Her Out

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
After her 'decapitated Trump' Taliban Impersonation photo-op debacle, comedienne Kathy Griffin has declared she is no longer friends with Anderson Cooper.

Why?

When he saw Griffin's disgusting, shameless, seditious stunt he declared, “For the record, I am appalled by the photo shoot Kathy Griffin took part in. It is clearly disgusting and completely inappropriate.”

Democrats don't like to get called out and appropriately blamed for their f*-ups. Griffin begrudgingly admitted recently that not only was her stunt wrong but that she made a mistake by holding a press conference afterwards and trying to 'play the victim'.

To Griffin, though, that still doesn't excuse Cooper for STATING THE OBVIOUS.

:p

Kathy Griffin: I'm no longer friends with Anderson Cooper

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but is there anyone in the entertainment field whi doesn't act like a high school kid?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

After her 'decapitated Trump' Taliban Impersonation photo-op debacle, comedienne Kathy Griffin has declared she is no longer friends with Anderson Cooper.

Why?

When he saw Griffin's disgusting, shameless, seditious stunt he declared, “For the record, I am appalled by the photo shoot Kathy Griffin took part in. It is clearly disgusting and completely inappropriate.”

Democrats don't like to get called out and appropriately blamed for their f*-ups. Griffin begrudgingly admitted recently that not only was her stunt wrong but that she made a mistake by holding a press conference afterwards and trying to 'play the victim'.

It is a very bad sign the way the libs are dividing themselves from anyone that could be a brake on their crazy hating.

It's pretty sad that Griffin wasn't fired when she simulated a blowjob on cooper, on live TV New Year's bash. It's pretty sad that a untalented trash like Griffin was on TV in the first place.

Why?

Anderson Cooper is a prick to , esp. since he is a former CIA agent. Yet the obama ass kisser can't connect the dots how msm use CIA tactics in order to dictate what think. psychological warfare works really good on weak minds.

Why?

It is a very bad sign the way the libs are dividing themselves from anyone that could be a brake on their crazy hating.
Why shouldn't Liberals distance themselves from a maniac like Griffin who performed that deplorable stunt?

Forum List

Back