Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

..."Never mind the facts...
Au contraire... I have been doing just that... minding the facts.

The principle "facts" being that...

1. the FBI has all the jurisdiction it needs in order to reopen its Federal Background Investigation of Kavanaugh.

2. Republicans are now being perceived as stonewalling any such re-opening the investigation; throwing the alleged victim under the bus.

3. Being seen as throwing the alleged victim under the bus is going to cost you on November 6, 2018

Terrible optics... you're shooting yourselves in the foot, but... oh well... your funeral.

...Great, take a test that can easily be manipulated and not admissible in a court of law...
Fortunately, it does not need to be admissible in a court of law.

Let the Senate Judiciary Committee evaluate the results of the tests (on both sides) and make a more informed decision.

Hell... give both sides a two-out-of-three option, if they don't like the results of the first test... just to be totally fair.

I think it Is better that a woman ask a woman does she believe a boobie grab is rape. I know the fakes, queers and cucks here do.

i mean, i cant imagine the horror of being accused of something like this. we got a little hiccup here, we'll through this and we'll get off to the races and bring it to a close

Ford’s lawyers released a letter to committee chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), CNN reported, calling for an investigation to “ensure the crucial facts and witnesses in this matter are assessed in a non-partisan manner and that the committee is fully informed before conducting any hearing or making any decision.”

Speaking with CNN’s Anderson Cooper on Tuesday, attorney Lisa Banks reiterated that her client was “prepared to cooperate with the committee and with any law enforcement investigation.”

Christine Blasey Ford Calls On FBI To Investigate Kavanaugh Accusation Before Hearing

Good for her! Even Kavanaugh should want a thorough investigation - otherwise this cloud of doubt and suspicion will hang over him.

Kavanaugh should have to answer the exact same questions he and Ken Starr asked Bill Clinton 20 years ago.

Amen! I totally agree!

Ford’s lawyers released a letter to committee chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), CNN reported, calling for an investigation to “ensure the crucial facts and witnesses in this matter are assessed in a non-partisan manner and that the committee is fully informed before conducting any hearing or making any decision.”

Speaking with CNN’s Anderson Cooper on Tuesday, attorney Lisa Banks reiterated that her client was “prepared to cooperate with the committee and with any law enforcement investigation.”

Christine Blasey Ford Calls On FBI To Investigate Kavanaugh Accusation Before Hearing

Good for her! Even Kavanaugh should want a thorough investigation - otherwise this cloud of doubt and suspicion will hang over him.

Kavanaugh should have to answer the exact same questions he and Ken Starr asked Bill Clinton 20 years ago.

Right after you answer some questions about why you still need revenge for that after all these years.

..."Never mind the facts...
Au contraire... I have been doing just that... minding the facts.

The principle "facts" being that...

1. the FBI has all the jurisdiction it needs in order to reopen its Federal Background Investigation of Kavanaugh.

2. Republicans are now being perceived as stonewalling any such re-opening the investigation; throwing the alleged victim under the bus.

3. Being seen as throwing the alleged victim under the bus is going to cost you on November 6, 2018

Terrible optics... you're shooting yourselves in the foot, but... oh well... your funeral.

You must be minding them really well, since you haven't let one slip out yet.

She should shut her cakehole and stop mindlessly pandering to idiots like you.

A US Senator does not have the right to demand an agency act out of their purview.

5ba91ada210000e700c65ee6.jpeg

At 1 p.m. on Monday, supporters of the women who accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault walked out of their homes and workplaces.

The national walkout was promoted partially in response to the backlash these and other women face when going public with stories of sexual assault and rape. The anti-sexual-harassment organization Times Up tweeted on Sunday that “WOMEN MUST BE HEARD” in a “MOMENT OF SOLIDARITY” with Kavanaugh’s accusers, Christine Blasey Ford and Deborah Ramirez.

It urged people to wear black and leave wherever they are in protest, using the hashtag #BelieveSurvivors on social media.

More: Women Walk Out Across The Country In Support Of Kavanaugh's Accusers

Go ladies! It's great to see democracy in action!

Great to see them making clear that they don't do anything useful or necessary, and that their employers are happier with them out of the office.

Personally, MY employer actually needs me present to help keep things running, and doesn't have time for me to wander the streets, pretending that "democracy" is people trying to control the government through mobs.

Since when are peaceful protests un-American?

Since when are left wing protests peaceful?

...Great, take a test that can easily be manipulated and not admissible in a court of law...
Fortunately, it does not need to be admissible in a court of law.

Let the Senate Judiciary Committee evaluate the results of the tests (on both sides) and make a more informed decision.

Hell... give both sides a two-out-of-three option, if they don't like the results of the first test... just to be totally fair.

It won't do any good. If she fails and he passes, do you really believe any of your ilk will then be satisfied and say he should be seated?

The first response would be is that polygraph tests are not always accurate and can be manipulated.

Forum List

Back