Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

She should shut her cakehole and stop mindlessly pandering to idiots like you.

A US Senator does not have the right to demand an agency act out of their purview.

Anyone has a right to "demand". If enough "demand" - it is more likely to be "granted". Trump is the only one who can "grant" the FBI investigations.

1. the FBI has all the jurisdiction it needs in order to reopen its Federal Background Investigation of Kavanaugh.

No, the FBI only has jurisdiction on federal issues and cases.

2. Republicans are now being perceived as stonewalling any such re-opening the investigation; throwing the alleged victim under the bus.

The Republicans are not stopping any investigation. The FBI said that is something the do not do; investigate house parties.

3. Being seen as throwing the alleged victim under the bus is going to cost you on November 6, 2018

Throwing her under the bus? It's been almost two weeks since Kavanaugh was supposed to be seated. The reason for the delay is because they gave her every opportunity to come in and make her claim. She's been extremely uncooperative. She's demanded how the proceedings will go, who can ask her questions and who cannot, who can be in the room with her and who cannot, what date she will accept. HTF more accommodating can the Republicans be than that? How is that throwing her under the bus?

5ba91ada210000e700c65ee6.jpeg

At 1 p.m. on Monday, supporters of the women who accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault walked out of their homes and workplaces.

The national walkout was promoted partially in response to the backlash these and other women face when going public with stories of sexual assault and rape. The anti-sexual-harassment organization Times Up tweeted on Sunday that “WOMEN MUST BE HEARD” in a “MOMENT OF SOLIDARITY” with Kavanaugh’s accusers, Christine Blasey Ford and Deborah Ramirez.

It urged people to wear black and leave wherever they are in protest, using the hashtag #BelieveSurvivors on social media.

More: Women Walk Out Across The Country In Support Of Kavanaugh's Accusers

Go ladies! It's great to see democracy in action!

Great to see them making clear that they don't do anything useful or necessary, and that their employers are happier with them out of the office.

Personally, MY employer actually needs me present to help keep things running, and doesn't have time for me to wander the streets, pretending that "democracy" is people trying to control the government through mobs.

Since when are peaceful protests un-American?

Since when are left wing protests peaceful?

You mean like in the above picture?

A US Senator does not have the right to demand an agency act out of their purview.

Anyone has a right to "demand". If enough "demand" - it is more likely to be "granted". Trump is the only one who can "grant" the FBI investigations.

No he cannot because it's not what the FBI does. That's like asking the EPA to close down FOX news because you don't like their broadcasting. That's not what the EPA does. The EPA deals with pollution issues.

I expect that level of stupidity from mindless leftist drones like Lakhota. I expect a US Senator to know better.

No he cannot because it's not what the FBI does. That's like asking the EPA to close down FOX news because you don't like their broadcasting. That's not what the EPA does. The EPA deals with pollution issues.

That's EXACTLY what the FBI does? Are you really that fucking dumb - or just trolling?

5ba91ada210000e700c65ee6.jpeg

At 1 p.m. on Monday, supporters of the women who accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault walked out of their homes and workplaces.

The national walkout was promoted partially in response to the backlash these and other women face when going public with stories of sexual assault and rape. The anti-sexual-harassment organization Times Up tweeted on Sunday that “WOMEN MUST BE HEARD” in a “MOMENT OF SOLIDARITY” with Kavanaugh’s accusers, Christine Blasey Ford and Deborah Ramirez.

It urged people to wear black and leave wherever they are in protest, using the hashtag #BelieveSurvivors on social media.

More: Women Walk Out Across The Country In Support Of Kavanaugh's Accusers

Go ladies! It's great to see democracy in action!

Great to see them making clear that they don't do anything useful or necessary, and that their employers are happier with them out of the office.

Personally, MY employer actually needs me present to help keep things running, and doesn't have time for me to wander the streets, pretending that "democracy" is people trying to control the government through mobs.

Since when are peaceful protests un-American?

Since when are left wing protests peaceful?

Not since 1960 or so.

Too bad for you you've spent his entire Presidency making him completely opposed to ever doing anything you want, then.

Perhaps you missed my answers on this, so I'll happily post them again.

1. Trump has nothing to do with this.
2. What questions were asked of her in this polygraph and why did she take it, then pretend she didn't want to go public? Would you accept polygraph results if Have suggested picked the interviewer and wrote the questions?
3. Polygraphs are not 100% reliable. I wouldn't want to trust my entire future to one of them either, knowing that a single inconclusive would make the idiots go truly berserk. Of course I'd rather be able to just say blandly, "I passed a polygraph", knowing the true believers would never look past that. Think of it this way. She had the luxury of failing the test and the results never seeing the light of day. Kavenaugh would not.
The accuser Avanatti has would take a test if Kavanaugh would These women have nothing to gain by lying Kavanaugh does

Great, take a test that can easily be manipulated and not admissible in a court of law.

Next

have the same guy give the test to both ,have lawyers present IMO Kavanaugh is scared shitless to take a test just like he'd be if his degenerate friend had to testify Why hide info like repub scum want to do ?? The truth shall set you free ?

And once he passed the test and she failed, you’d be telling us how flawed polygraph tests are and still insist he be removed.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

That and back to the good old FBI investigation thing. They will never just let him be confirmed now, it will have to be forced on them.

They would fight it if Jesus came back to earth and told them Kavanaugh is guilty of nothing.

That's EXACTLY what the FBI does? Are you really that fucking dumb - or just trolling?

I've already shown you BOTH the relevant section of the US Code pertaining to the FBI, and to their own website. Are you really that fucking dumb . . . never mind. Forgot who I was talking to.

No, the FBI investigates federal matters--not local matters unless there is a possibility of a civil rights violation or bank robbery which is a FEDERAL crime.

They don't investigate anything anybody asks of them. That's what private investigation agencies are for which Ford should have hired.

Show of hands, everyone who thinks Lakhota is any sort of judge of rationality and reason.

No, the FBI investigates federal matters--not local matters unless there is a possibility of a civil rights violation or bank robbery which is a FEDERAL crime.

They don't investigate anything anybody asks of them. That's what private investigation agencies are for which Ford should have hired.

They will also assist in an ongoing investigation of a state-level crime IF the law enforcement agency with jurisdiction requests it. Serial killers, for example.

I don't see any ongoing criminal investigations in this case, OR relevant law enforcement agencies requesting anything.

They will also assist in an ongoing investigation of a state-level crime IF the law enforcement agency with jurisdiction requests it. Serial killers, for example.

I don't see any ongoing criminal investigations in this case, OR relevant law enforcement agencies requesting anything.

Thanks to the last administration, the left now thinks the FBI is their personal attack agency to defeat the right.

Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing.

Mark Levin found this... Watch and listen carefully.

True, the FBI does not make conclusions - they just investigate and gather the facts.

Do you know why he said that?

He was explaining whether or not to bring in the FBI to investigate Thomas accusations.

If leftists were against it back then, why are they pushing for it now?

It is now coming to an end, Chairman Grassley has stopped this crap, she testify this Thursday or not at all, has set up Roll Call for the Vote for Friday, it ends by next Tuesday.

The Last Refuge

Posted on September 25, 2018 by sundance

Chairman Grassley Schedules Committee Vote Friday Morning For SCOTUS Nominee….

Excerpt:

"There is still no reason to believe accuser Christine Blasey-Ford will appear for a Thursday hearing to review her sketchy allegations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

Ranking Democrat Senator Dianne Feinstein stated she was unsure if Ms. Ford will appear to deliver sworn testimony.

With Ms. Ford’s attendance still in question, Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley is using regular order to schedule a judiciary committee vote on Friday morning. The committee vote is not mandatory, but generally following procedures. This would set up a full Senate vote to confirm Judge Kavanaugh on Monday or Tuesday of next week."

Chairman Grassley's FULL letter to Dianne Feinstein is in the link, worth reading for his decisive decision to end this circus and get the vote done. He has made clear he will not accept any more claims or conditions, she has her day or she doesn't that is it.

Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing.

Mark Levin found this... Watch and listen carefully.

True, the FBI does not make conclusions - they just investigate and gather the facts.

Do you know why he said that?

He was explaining whether or not to bring in the FBI to investigate Thomas accusations.

If leftists were against it back then, why are they pushing for it now?

The FBI did get involved. the Bush Administration requested the investigation into Anita Hill's accusation in which after 3 days found her claims to be UNFOUNDED, this was BEFORE her testimony began.

Democrats at the time had majority control of the committee, with Biden as the Chairman. They quietly pushed the FBI conclusions aside to grill Thomas anyway.

It is now coming to an end, Chairman Grassley has stopped this crap, she testify this Thursday or not at all, has set up Roll Call for the Vote for Friday, it ends by next Tuesday.

The Last Refuge

Posted on September 25, 2018 by sundance

Chairman Grassley Schedules Committee Vote Friday Morning For SCOTUS Nominee….

Excerpt:

"There is still no reason to believe accuser Christine Blasey-Ford will appear for a Thursday hearing to review her sketchy allegations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

Ranking Democrat Senator Dianne Feinstein stated she was unsure if Ms. Ford will appear to deliver sworn testimony.

With Ms. Ford’s attendance still in question, Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley is using regular order to schedule a judiciary committee vote on Friday morning. The committee vote is not mandatory, but generally following procedures. This would set up a full Senate vote to confirm Judge Kavanaugh on Monday or Tuesday of next week."

Chairman Grassley's FULL letter to Dianne Feinstein is in the link, worth reading for his decisive decision to end this circus and get the vote done. He has made clear he will not accept any more claims or conditions, she has her day or she doesn't that is it.

If Frankenstein said she's unsure, it means she knows Ford won't show up. She's not kidding anybody. I'm sure they have become close text pals the last several weeks.

The goal of this was to stall, or perhaps Trump feeling enough pressure to remove Kavanaugh and select somebody else that would take us past the midterms.

The Republicans are doing the smart thing. If they let this one slip by, they would lose the House and Senate this coming election.

Forum List

Back