Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

Where was the Husband?

And, why isn’t the press all over that?
You think her husband raped Brett Kavanaugh?

The Scarlet Letter:
DoKp6S9U8AYYzgr.jpg

No, I think her husband has something to hide. What is it, his own misconduct? Did he feed his own story to his wife? What he did to a young girl?

Wouldn’t want your own picture on the national news for his victim to see, now would ya.

An FBI investigation would be over in less than a week. If what you say is true it would clear his name. So what does Kavanaugh have to lose from a FBI investigation except to have this cloud removed from his name before his confirmation?
So why didn’t the DumoRats ask for one 2 weeks ago?

Why did they sit on this since last fucking July?
Because Dr Ford did not want her name released

And that could have happened if Feinstein would have called for a confidential investigation, she didn't and leaked the info to create this clusterfuck we're seeing today...

It was funny watching that fat ass old bitch spit and sputter

Yes, I agree; Kavanaugh was pretty terrible.

I hate Ford. I am retired --BUT did practice in the field medicine----often called
upon to act as THE PSYCHIATRIST (when no psychiatrist was available)----I
testified as an "expert witness" in several dozens of cases. I HATE FORD---
she is a professional whore. I am amazed that she claims that the experience of
a "FEEL UP" during an alcohol teenaged party "RUINED MY LIFE" -----sheeeeesh----if that nonevent was the worst thing that ever happened to her-----
she led a CHARMED LIFE. Anyone out there SO LUCKY?

I can see your expertise

And that could have happened if Feinstein would have called for a confidential investigation, she didn't and leaked the info to create this clusterfuck we're seeing today...

And your thoughts on why Feinstein didn't call for a confidential investigation?

1. Where was Christine Fords Husband during the hearings?

2. What is HE trying to hide?
He’s ashamed of how fugly his wife is.

Is he the reason that Feinstein waited until it was too late for an FBI investigation to leak her name?
Either way, the question is irrelevant. The truth, however, is. And the Republicans do not want to know. The Republican prosecutor made that clear, when she went after her, instead of trying to find the truth.
What level of retard are you?
Any senator can request an FBI Investigation.
Did you even watch yesterday?
If you did then you have some severe mental issues.

Any wino sleeping in a doorway can request an FBI investigation. Only the White House can order it.

You're not clever dumbfuck that was middle school

Is he the reason that Feinstein waited until it was too late for an FBI investigation to leak her name?
Either way, the question is irrelevant. The truth, however, is. And the Republicans do not want to know. The Republican prosecutor made that clear, when she went after her, instead of trying to find the truth.

Any wino sleeping in a doorway can request an FBI investigation. Only the White House can order it.
So?
Let your D heroes request an investigation.
Your Ds have web sites and phones...contact them.

Trump's not stupid he knows it's all political posturing anda power struggle.

And your thoughts on why Feinstein didn't call for a confidential investigation?

don't know

It is NOT however the responsibility of The Judiciary Committee to request a FBI ivestigation

It is up to POTUS

Last edited:

You're not clever dumbfuck that was middle school

so, you have to resort to third grade name calling?

I can do that too.

go fuck yourself.

Trump's not stupid he knows it's all political posturing anda power struggle.

Trump is stupid

He thinks all women lie about rape

LOL, another Kavanaught thread. haha

Kavanaugh is a little bitch that refused to answer a simple YES or NO question; what a pussy.
Why did Ms. Ford take a lie detector test, when she wasn't on trial for anything? Who pushed her into it? Who paid for it? The bitches are the liberals on the board who said they believed the lying sack of excrement, while her witnesses DENIED that the event ever happened(under oath of a felony)...
Because she knew her credibility would be questioned

Why won’t Kavanaugh do the same

Polygraphs are useless as they do not "detect lies".

As I understand it her polygraph operator only asked her two questions, though that could be erroneous information.

Two relevant questions on which intent to deceive was measured. There would have been any number of questions establishing a baseline. I think that's standard practice.

Kavanaugh is a little bitch that refused to answer a simple YES or NO question; what a pussy.
Why did Ms. Ford take a lie detector test, when she wasn't on trial for anything? Who pushed her into it? Who paid for it? The bitches are the liberals on the board who said they believed the lying sack of excrement, while her witnesses DENIED that the event ever happened(under oath of a felony)...
Because she knew her credibility would be questioned

Why won’t Kavanaugh do the same

Polygraphs are useless as they do not "detect lies".

As I understand it her polygraph operator only asked her two questions, though that could be erroneous information.

Two relevant questions on which intent to deceive was measured. There would have been any number of questions establishing a baseline. I think that's standard practice.
Contact your Ds and demand they request an investigation.

Lie detector tests are worthless. You can beat one with a thumb tack in your shoe
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Spy movies aren't real life. Polygraphs cannot be beaten with simple nonsense like that. They can be confused with proper training and preparation but at best you get inconclusive results not false positives or negatives.

How about the fact that when it was administered after she went through a traumatic event, her grandmothers funeral... That in it self would have skewed the results. They got the results but not the charts or audio/video of the test. Why?
Not necessarily. As far as not having all the info they denied permission for the expert who administered the test to testify and pbring all the materials, instead insisting on only the report and quibbling iver whether or not it could be admitted into the record.

In the real world-----the fact that the "expert" was not brought to court----makes the report "HERESAY" and not admissible. I learned that silly lawyer stuff when I did "expert witness" shit-----

Looks like the lefty loons lost this one.

I'm sure they will lose in November as well.

Happy trails you lefty idiots. LOL

Forum List

Back