Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

26A4B125-15BC-4597-9228-870E19792257.jpeg

Why did Ms. Ford take a lie detector test, when she wasn't on trial for anything? Who pushed her into it? Who paid for it? The bitches are the liberals on the board who said they believed the lying sack of excrement, while her witnesses DENIED that the event ever happened(under oath of a felony)...

Lie detector tests are worthless. You can beat one with a thumb tack in your shoe
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Spy movies aren't real life. Polygraphs cannot be beaten with simple nonsense like that. They can be confused with proper training and preparation but at best you get inconclusive results not false positives or negatives.

How about the fact that when it was administered after she went through a traumatic event, her grandmothers funeral... That in it self would have skewed the results. They got the results but not the charts or audio/video of the test. Why?
Not necessarily. As far as not having all the info they denied permission for the expert who administered the test to testify and pbring all the materials, instead insisting on only the report and quibbling iver whether or not it could be admitted into the record.

In the real world-----the fact that the "expert" was not brought to court----makes the report "HERESAY" and not admissible. I learned that silly lawyer stuff when I did "expert witness" shit-----
So they had reason to deny him a chance to testify.

More repugnicant underhandedness.

He’s ashamed of how fugly his wife is.

Is he the reason that Feinstein waited until it was too late for an FBI investigation to leak her name?
Either way, the question is irrelevant. The truth, however, is. And the Republicans do not want to know. The Republican prosecutor made that clear, when she went after her, instead of trying to find the truth.
What level of retard are you?
Any senator can request an FBI Investigation.
Did you even watch yesterday?
If you did then you have some severe mental issues.

Any wino sleeping in a doorway can request an FBI investigation. Only the White House can order it.
So?
Let your D heroes request an investigation.
Your Ds have web sites and phones...contact them.

Jesus H

Same garbage I heard in the hearing yesterday. What's Judge going to say different? What's anyone going to say different?

Hint....nothing

Call the vote and end you left loon's BS

You seem to be afraid of the truth coming out that a REAL investigation could expose; why is that?

Because not a single Democrat Senator has contacted the FBI to actually do one, which they had the authority to do. Why didn’t they?

Might have something to do with them not even believing the story.

It would have to be requested by POTUS; please pay attention
Liar.

Your agenda requires lies.

Nope, Grassley stated quite clearly during the session that any Senator could request the investigation, AND not a single Democrat disputed it then, and none since.

1. Where was Christine Fords Husband during the hearings?

2. What is HE trying to hide?

Is he the reason that Feinstein waited until it was too late for an FBI investigation to leak her name?
Either way, the question is irrelevant. The truth, however, is. And the Republicans do not want to know. The Republican prosecutor made that clear, when she went after her, instead of trying to find the truth.

Any wino sleeping in a doorway can request an FBI investigation. Only the White House can order it.

This was answered during the hearing and, you are wrong lil beaver.

She can’t remember basic details of her taking the polygraph test just a month ago.

She lied about a fear of flying.

She lied about being given the opportunity to testify in California.

Her witness count keeps changing and none of them support her.

She can’t remember basic details of her allegation.

She’s a PhD psychologist and claims to know nothing about polygraph tests.

NEXT!

This was answered during the hearing and, you are wrong lil beaver.

You couldn't be more wrong if you were, well, you.

I invite you to provide a link to your misunderstanding.

An FBI investigation would be over in less than a week. What are Kavanaugh and the Republicans so afraid of? The stonewalling by Kavanaugh is telling.

Ford was telling the truth is what I get from this stonewalling.

Kavanaugh is a heavy drinker and a poor drunk. His defensiveness at the hearing is equally telling on this issue.

What exactly is the FBI supposed to investigate? The lying bitch can't remember shit. Strange it traumatized her sooooo bad but she can't remember details, eh?

Lol leftists are so stupid
An FBI investigation would be over in less than a week. If what you say is true it would clear his name. So what does Kavanaugh have to lose from a FBI investigation except to have this cloud removed from his name before his confirmation?
So why didn’t the DumoRats ask for one 2 weeks ago?

Why did they sit on this since last fucking July?
Because Dr Ford did not want her name released

Ri-iiiiight.

She didn't want her name released, yet here we are.

She doesn't fly, yet she's flown about everywhere but Australia.

She doesn't remember, yet demands we believe her.

Her friends don't remember, yet she insists we accept them as supporting witnesses.

Her therapy is presented as a revealing catalyst, yet she admits she went to therapy because of a disagreement with her husband over doors.

Who are you people trying to kid?

Kavanaugh lied about Renata Alumnus
He lied about how intoxicated he would get
Proof? I didn’t think so...

Multiple people have come forward with stories of Kavenaugh drunk
His explanation of the Renate Alumnus was insulting

If a judge so readily lies, how can we trust him on the bench?
Stories aren’t proof. So I ask again... “Where’s the proof”?
Where's your proof you're not Kavanaugh himself?

LOL, another Kavanaught thread. haha

Kavanaugh is a little bitch that refused to answer a simple YES or NO question; what a pussy.
Why did Ms. Ford take a lie detector test, when she wasn't on trial for anything? Who pushed her into it? Who paid for it? The bitches are the liberals on the board who said they believed the lying sack of excrement, while her witnesses DENIED that the event ever happened(under oath of a felony)...
Because she knew her credibility would be questioned

Why won’t Kavanaugh do the same

Polygraphs are useless as they do not "detect lies".

As I understand it her polygraph operator only asked her two questions, though that could be erroneous information.
And your expertise?

Polygraph results are not allowed in court as evidence. They measure stress. They do not detect lies.

Though it's flighty at best, he at least had something with the calendars. Never heard of something like that before, weird way to keep a diary, but at least it was something substantial, all she had was her word and nothing else.

LOL, another Kavanaught thread. haha

Kavanaugh is a little bitch that refused to answer a simple YES or NO question; what a pussy.
Because she knew her credibility would be questioned

Why won’t Kavanaugh do the same

Polygraphs are useless as they do not "detect lies".

As I understand it her polygraph operator only asked her two questions, though that could be erroneous information.
Yea, that's how many questions they ask at a polygraph. Two.

Is there anyone actually stupid enough to believe that?

Too funny.

Look what you're stupid enough to believe. :auiqs.jpg:

You seem to be afraid of the truth coming out that a REAL investigation could expose; why is that?

Because not a single Democrat Senator has contacted the FBI to actually do one, which they had the authority to do. Why didn’t they?

Might have something to do with them not even believing the story.

Liar.

Your agenda requires lies.

Nope, Grassley stated quite clearly during the session that any Senator could request the investigation, AND not a single Democrat disputed it then, and none since.

FACT CHECK: Can The Senate Enlist The FBI To Reopen A Kavanaugh Investigation?

Can the FBI investigate the allegation against Brett Kavanaugh?

To Dr. Ford: "You are not on trial here today."

Bullshit. Of course she is on trial. She has made outrageous and scurrilous accusations against a man with impeccable, unassailed integrity and accomplishments. If she is not convincing, she would become a pariah. If this nomination goes down in flames due to her testimony, her life will be in danger. It's not literally a legal "trial," but certainly she is on trial.

To Dr. Ford: "You are a hero."

Again, bullshit. She has made allegations that contradict a LIFETIME of sterling conduct, professional accomplishments, thousands of personal relationships, and even the testimony of Dr. Ford's supposed friends and supporters. IF WHAT SHE IS SAYING IS FALSE, regardless of the reasons (mistaken memories, slander, political vindictiveness, whatever), then she is THE OPPOSITE OF A HERO. She is a lying scumbag who deserves legal, professional, and financial ruin. And the purpose of this hearing is to try to ascertain whether she is telling the truth.

Calling her a "hero" PRESUMES THAT SHE IS TELLING THE TRUTH AND THAT KAVANAUGH IS A LYING SEXUAL PREDATOR.

While I know politicians don't think this way, one of Kavanaugh's supporters should have pointed this out, to wit,

"You have been called a hero today, but that assessment is not apparent. If what you are claiming is not true, then you are the opposite of a hero, and ALL OF THE EVIDENCE about this nominee contradicts your claims. So you will pardon me if I do not join in the chorus calling you a 'hero'."

Correct. All the sited statements you bring up show a preconceived bias by the democrats before the woman even spoke. They had already tried and convicted Kavanaugh in their minds. There is no chance that Kavanaugh will ever get a fair shake from them. This has all been about creating some justifiable doubts in Kavanaugh to at least delay his hearing until past the elections. Then if the FBI found nothing, by then, they would have worked on creating another reason to delay.

You never know... Maybe I am. However... I never made any such claim so I have no burden of proving such. See how that works?

Forum List

Back