Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

Investigate an allegation? What should they look at? She supposedly cant remenber key details.

Lol you're spewing the stall tactic....everyone sees it.

There is nothing to investigate. She laid out her cards yesterday and no proof of any of it offered up
There was Mark Judge and at least two other people present at the house. We talking less than a week for an investigation. Hardly, a major stall.

Same garbage I heard in the hearing yesterday. What's Judge going to say different? What's anyone going to say different?

Hint....nothing

Call the vote and end you left loon's BS

You seem to be afraid of the truth coming out that a REAL investigation could expose; why is that?
She can’t even remember who paid the huge bill for the polygraph. A month ago.

Ford testified she did not know who paid for the polygraph.

the attorneys paid for it, according to the testimony offered by one of Ford's attorneys present.
More lies.

She was asked if SHE paid for the test.

And said she wasn’t sure.

LOL, another Kavanaught thread. haha

Kavanaugh is a little bitch that refused to answer a simple YES or NO question; what a pussy.
Why did Ms. Ford take a lie detector test, when she wasn't on trial for anything? Who pushed her into it? Who paid for it? The bitches are the liberals on the board who said they believed the lying sack of excrement, while her witnesses DENIED that the event ever happened(under oath of a felony)...
Because she knew her credibility would be questioned

Why won’t Kavanaugh do the same

Polygraphs are useless as they do not "detect lies".

As I understand it her polygraph operator only asked her two questions, though that could be erroneous information.
Yea, that's how many questions they ask at a polygraph. Two.

Is there anyone actually stupid enough to believe that?

LOL, another Kavanaught thread. haha

Kavanaugh is a little bitch that refused to answer a simple YES or NO question; what a pussy.
Why did Ms. Ford take a lie detector test, when she wasn't on trial for anything? Who pushed her into it? Who paid for it? The bitches are the liberals on the board who said they believed the lying sack of excrement, while her witnesses DENIED that the event ever happened(under oath of a felony)...
Because she knew her credibility would be questioned

Why won’t Kavanaugh do the same

Polygraphs are useless as they do not "detect lies".

As I understand it her polygraph operator only asked her two questions, though that could be erroneous information.
And your expertise?

Kavanaugh lied about Renata Alumnus
He lied about how intoxicated he would get
Proof? I didn’t think so...
He bragged about his drinking till he pukes in his yearbook.
Obviously you are right.

Every heavy drinker is a rapist.
What about liars? You OK with a liar sitting on the Supreme Court?

DoLLW-OXsAAMhma.jpg
The women’s faces are irrelevant. Proof...? I didn’t think so...

There was Mark Judge and at least two other people present at the house. We talking less than a week for an investigation. Hardly, a major stall.

He will be confirmed regardless. I don't know what he has to lose if it removes this cloud from his name.
Answer, because Kavanaugh and the rest of the country knew it happened. How do we all know? Because Republicans won't let it be investigated. What do they have to hide? The Republican party, turned criminal organization, has no interest in finding out the truth.

You know because your handlers told you to know

Mental midgets
Cowards on the Right side are afraid to have him investigated by the FBI. There is nothing mental about the truth. You and your ilk know what the truth is. Challenge Ford on her 100% claim. If you do not, Kavanaugh will never be acknowledged as a legitimate judge if they do not investigate him. The Left is not afraid to have Ford and her story corroborated by the FBI. Why aren't Republicans willing to do the same?

They’re not afraid? Any Senator could have contacted the FBI and demanded the investigation. They didn’t.

Nuff said.
Tired of the stupid fukery.
It doesn't work like that and you know it.
Can't you guys ever tell the truth?

Brett's 7 "F's":

DoJjWxYWsAU29c0.jpg

The saying was:

I don’t see a rape here.

Prove it don't spew it

The reason you're not taken serious
I am the most trusted poster on USMB
An FBI investigation would be over in less than a week. What are Kavanaugh and the Republicans so afraid of? The stonewalling by Kavanaugh is telling.

Ford was telling the truth is what I get from this stonewalling.

Kavanaugh is a heavy drinker and a poor drunk. His defensiveness at the hearing is equally telling on this issue.

What exactly is the FBI supposed to investigate? The lying bitch can't remember shit. Strange it traumatized her sooooo bad but she can't remember details, eh?

Lol leftists are so stupid
Get Kreskin.

Or the kid who talks to dead people. He might be able to help. LOL

An FBI investigation would be over in less than a week. What are Kavanaugh and the Republicans so afraid of? The stonewalling by Kavanaugh is telling.

Kavanaugh is a heavy drinker and a poor drunk. His defensiveness at the hearing is equally telling on this issue.

What exactly is the FBI supposed to investigate? The lying bitch can't remember shit. Strange it traumatized her sooooo bad but she can't remember details, eh?

An FBI investigation would be over in less than a week. If what you say is true it would clear his name. So what does Kavanaugh have to lose from a FBI investigation except to have this cloud removed from his name before his confirmation?
So why didn’t the DumoRats ask for one 2 weeks ago?

Why did they sit on this since last fucking July?
Because Dr Ford did not want her name released

And that could have happened if Feinstein would have called for a confidential investigation, she didn't and leaked the info to create this clusterfuck we're seeing today...

Prove it don't spew it

The reason you're not taken serious
I am the most trusted poster on USMB

An FBI investigation would be over in less than a week. If what you say is true it would clear his name. So what does Kavanaugh have to lose from a FBI investigation except to have this cloud removed from his name before his confirmation?

What are they going to investigate?? Something that supposedly happened 30+ years ago??

Boy you are one stupid fuck.

Same garbage I heard in the hearing yesterday. What's Judge going to say different? What's anyone going to say different?

Hint....nothing

You seem to be afraid of the truth coming out that a REAL investigation could expose; why is that?
She can’t even remember who paid the huge bill for the polygraph. A month ago.

Ford testified she did not know who paid for the polygraph.

the attorneys paid for it, according to the testimony offered by one of Ford's attorneys present.
More lies.

She was asked if SHE paid for the test.

And said she wasn’t sure.
Maybe she wasn’t sure who paid and whether she would be expected to pay

Why is that relevant?

So why didn’t the DumoRats ask for one 2 weeks ago?

Why did they sit on this since last fucking July?
Because Dr Ford did not want her name released

And that could have happened if Feinstein would have called for a confidential investigation, she didn't and leaked the info to create this clusterfuck we're seeing today...

It was funny watching that fat ass old bitch spit and sputter

Hint....nothing

Because not a single Democrat Senator has contacted the FBI to actually do one, which they had the authority to do. Why didn’t they?

Might have something to do with them not even believing the story.

It would have to be requested by POTUS; please pay attention
Liar.

Your agenda requires lies.

It would have to be requested by POTUS; please pay attention

Answer, because Kavanaugh and the rest of the country knew it happened. How do we all know? Because Republicans won't let it be investigated. What do they have to hide? The Republican party, turned criminal organization, has no interest in finding out the truth.

You know because your handlers told you to know

Mental midgets
Cowards on the Right side are afraid to have him investigated by the FBI. There is nothing mental about the truth. You and your ilk know what the truth is. Challenge Ford on her 100% claim. If you do not, Kavanaugh will never be acknowledged as a legitimate judge if they do not investigate him. The Left is not afraid to have Ford and her story corroborated by the FBI. Why aren't Republicans willing to do the same?

They’re not afraid? Any Senator could have contacted the FBI and demanded the investigation. They didn’t.

Nuff said.
Tired of the stupid fukery.
It doesn't work like that and you know it.
Can't you guys ever tell the truth?

Brett's 7 "F's":

DoJjWxYWsAU29c0.jpg

The saying was:

I don’t see a rape here.
It was an attempt.

Republicans could watch Trump shoot someone on 5th avenue and they would refuse to see it.

Same with Brett.

They didn't have forensic evidence on Bill Cosby either. And he was found guilty. Why do you think Republicans refuse to let the FBI Investigate?

DoHwSyUU0AAFWiM.jpg

Forum List

Back