Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

heobcTi.jpg

Anybody notice the stark differences from the Roy Moore accusers to this one sole accuser who's against Kavanaugh? The Roy Moore accusers made clear descriptions on when and where. This one Kavanaugh accuser can't remember anything, while still in hiding possibly being coached by the DNC on how to act. Since clearly she has flawed evidence that this even happened.

No one finds the timing of this odd?

Not really, the Democrats are pretty good at timing things, and with the goal of delaying this confirmation past the election, they couldn't have timed it better.

But they thought the same thing with their Access Hollywood scoop, and the Trumpster blew that up pretty well.
So what are you afraid of then?

The Democrats possibly dragged this out as planned hoping they would take over leadership of the Senate. Then it wouldn't matter what allegations are against Kavanaugh. He would never be confirmed.

That's why the Republicans need to take action now and not cater to these ridiculous demands.
So you think the American people would vote to change the control of the Senate?

Shouldn't the voters have a say in this then?

That was the "logic" behind blocking Obama's appointee for a full year...to "let the voters decide" ya know

You don't understand the separation of powers, do you?

The President nominates the judge--the Senate only confirms it. And people voted for Trump to do just that--nominate the next SC federal judge.

I just heard something that brings the FBI actions into sharper focus. They don't do any backgound checks on juveniles under 18. Which is why Trump cannot order an investigation of a child.

Anybody notice the stark differences from the Roy Moore accusers to this one sole accuser who's against Kavanaugh? The Roy Moore accusers made clear descriptions on when and where. This one Kavanaugh accuser can't remember anything, while still in hiding possibly being coached by the DNC on how to act. Since clearly she has flawed evidence that this even happened.

That is so obvious. They told her to do the Hillary Clinton if asked. Don't remember who took her to the party, who she left with, what house the party was at, who the host of the party was, what year it even was, what city it was at.

In other words, the Democrats prepared her answers and claims so that there is no possible way to determine how much she's lying.

Not really, the Democrats are pretty good at timing things, and with the goal of delaying this confirmation past the election, they couldn't have timed it better.

But they thought the same thing with their Access Hollywood scoop, and the Trumpster blew that up pretty well.
So what are you afraid of then?

The Democrats possibly dragged this out as planned hoping they would take over leadership of the Senate. Then it wouldn't matter what allegations are against Kavanaugh. He would never be confirmed.

That's why the Republicans need to take action now and not cater to these ridiculous demands.
So you think the American people would vote to change the control of the Senate?

Shouldn't the voters have a say in this then?

That was the "logic" behind blocking Obama's appointee for a full year...to "let the voters decide" ya know
We had the senate. You weren’t getting the votes for anyway. The people had already spoken just as they have now.

We had the senate. You weren’t getting the votes for anyway. The people had already spoken just as they have now.

Then why the rush to ram this clown through?
Why should we wait for it..............we have no reason to wait............you might actually get lucky and take the Senate......

Should we just let your side shoot us in the foot and force a lesser Supreme Court Nominee.....

And would your side wait................I don't think so.........so please....................:backpedal:

Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing
My dad, the good old Texan he was had a saying for everything. I can hear him now "Son, people in hell want ice water."

If you cannot keep your story straight I get why you dont want to testify.
She has never said she doesn't want to testify, she just wants the FBI to conduct interviews and present facts. The only person who, so far, refuses to testify is Bart O'Kavanagh's blackout buddy.

You don't get to dictate under what circumstances and to whom you will testify when you make accusations to Congress.

You don’t find the timing odd? Simple yes or no will suffice

No, not at all.

The timing of this antic was exactly what I would have expected.
It's exactly what I expected from totally shameless sleazy lying Dim douchebags.

we can dump Kavanaugh and have an equally conservative nominee in 10 seconds. problem solved!
/——/ No we can’t do that. No reason for Kavanaugh to drop out. Libtards will do the same thing with the next appointee.
And yet, oddly, none of this occurred for Yeti Pube's last nominee, Gorsuch.

Because there wasn't as much on the line for Democrats as there is now. Now they are in desperation mode. Do or die.
Test the theory. Nominate someone else.

Oh, I'm sure you and your ilk would love that.

They would just immediately start the same thing all over again with a different name. I don't know if they'd even notice the change.

Correct, likely because it lacked even the tiniest shred of evidence. The only piece she had was notes from her therapist, which both she and her husband declared to be bogus.

Next?

So in this new system we face? Where notes written by the accuser are taken as evidence of accusations? Seems a little circular to me...and a lot evil.

Ms/Mrs/Comrade Ford do you have any corroborating evidence of your charges?

Yes Senator...I have notes I myself dictated to a therapist.

??

If we dont mercilessly put these people down now this degeneration towards Bolshevism will go too far.

So in this new system we face? Where notes written by the accuser are taken as evidence of accusations? Seems a little circular to me...and a lot evil.

Hence the need for a investigative report from the FBI.

Derp.....

And how many of you now whinging for an FBI investigation would accept it if it concluded nothing happened? Would you say, "yup, he's good. Go ahead and vote", or would it just be on top another faux scandal?

what year was it again?
who's house was it?
how did she get to the party? who drove?

she has given zero specifics other than 2 names, both of which have said it never happened.

it's also a local matter, not FBI. asking for FBI means you're stalling, not wanting justice. if you wanted justice, follow proper channels.

It's not about justice, fool.
It's about finding the facts.
its about delay n block. thats it.

Well, there's a credible allegation of sexual assault as well. That needs to be addressed.

Credible? In what way?

How is it not?
Where has it been disproven?

It doesn't have to be. It is assumed to not have happened until proven.

Forum List

Back