Kavanaugh Accuser Won't Testify

How would the FBI investigate a 36-year old case? Anita Hill was fresh and crossed state lines.

You're an FBI agent. What do you do? There is a reason for statutes of limitations.
The same way I would investigate any case I was told to investigate.

I follow whatever policies and procedures I normally do for investiagtion.

Since this isnt a criminal case statutes of limitations dont apply which is another reason I am wondering why Kav is not welcoming an FBI investigation and his drunkard buddy is spouting the broiler plate legal defense response of "I dont recollect". What are they hiding if they are innocent?

"I follow whatever policies and procedures I normally do for investiagtion."

Then you understand that the FBI did just that. When dealing with a 36 year old case they would demand evidence that a crime was committed, evidence beyond dispute, in enough volume to make delegating manhours to it.

So, where is it?
No the FBI didnt do just that. They never have investigated this incident specifically because its out of their jurisdiction until Drumpf orders them to investigate it.

They were handed the information and refused to investigate dork.

That is actually true. They had no case. And he is a dork.
Kinda hard to have a case when you cant touch it unless ordered to by Drumpf.

Explain how this is an FBI case? LOL. It is local PD and it happened allegedly 36 years ago. The Anita Hill case was proven to be BS and actually the approval ratings for Thomas skyrocketted post case when compared to pre case. If you had to bet your life would you bet she is being honest.
Easy. The POTUS says..."investigate FBI" Just like he did in the Anita Hill case.

How would the FBI investigate a 36-year old case? Anita Hill was fresh and crossed state lines.

You're an FBI agent. What do you do? There is a reason for statutes of limitations.

Since this isnt a criminal case statutes of limitations dont apply which is another reason I am wondering why Kav is not welcoming an FBI investigation and his drunkard buddy is spouting the broiler plate legal defense response of "I dont recollect". What are they hiding if they are innocent?

LMAO I mean specifically. You have 3 persons. Two say they don't recall anything. The accuser cannot recall the exact day or time. What procedure is left? The person never filed a police report or mention this again until 2012 and the therapist notes don't corroborate the accusation. The FBI are not mind readers.
You mean specifically? I would need to specifically be an FBI agent to tell you that. You should speak with an FBI investigator. I can only tell you they have the resources to do it and way better than congress.

Are you not a logical human being? You're an FBI agent you have all the details we all have. What do you do next? Christ, the witness cannot even tell you the exact date and time. Do you think they are mind readers?

This pretty much sums it up:

Screen-Shot-2018-09-18-at-21.51.32-600x305.png

Then you understand that the FBI did just that. When dealing with a 36 year old case they would demand evidence that a crime was committed, evidence beyond dispute, in enough volume to make delegating manhours to it.

So, where is it?
No the FBI didnt do just that. They never have investigated this incident specifically because its out of their jurisdiction until Drumpf orders them to investigate it.

Correct. Not sure why your brain is refusing to connect the dots for you? Drumpf didnt order them to investigate it.

I cannot believe I am admitting this. I train many FBI agents as part of my business. They are regular human beings like you and me. They don't have super powers. They have NO CASE here.

There is no pattern of abuse. The case is cold, actually freezing. The sole witness is not reliable or credible. She can only win in the court of public opinion.

So, where is it?

Correct. Not sure why your brain is refusing to connect the dots for you? Drumpf didnt order them to investigate it.

Trump basically told them to cut the shit with the Russia probe too. The FBI may investigate if it feels it needs to.

Easy. The POTUS says..."investigate FBI" Just like he did in the Anita Hill case.

LMAO I mean specifically. You have 3 persons. Two say they don't recall anything. The accuser cannot recall the exact day or time. What procedure is left? The person never filed a police report or mention this again until 2012 and the therapist notes don't corroborate the accusation. The FBI are not mind readers.
You mean specifically? I would need to specifically be an FBI agent to tell you that. You should speak with an FBI investigator. I can only tell you they have the resources to do it and way better than congress.

Are you not a logical human being? You're an FBI agent you have all the details we all have. What do you do next? Christ, the witness cannot even tell you the exact date and time. Do you think they are mind readers?
I dont think youre old enough to get that the FBI are elite for a reason. No one can walk in off the street and understand how to investigate a case to the standard the FBI does. Thats why they are the FBI and not your local yokel sheriff.

So, where is it?

Trump basically told them to cut the shit with the Russia probe too. The FBI may investigate if it feels it needs to.
No the FBI cant investigate a case that out of their jurisdiction moron.

Youre admitting Drumpf obstructed justice?

I dont think youre old enough to get that the FBI are elite for a reason. No one can walk in off the street and understand how to investigate a case to the standard the FBI does. Thats why they are the FBI and not your local yokel sheriff.

You watch way too much TV. They are regular human beings. Look at Page and Strzok. They look super human to you? I have met many. Work with many. They are not geniuses. There is NO CASE here even if they were.

I love my democrats, but you dipsy fucks have got to learn when to pick battles.....a 17 year old high off of liquor, who's now 50 plus is being asked to validate himself over that shit?????? The shit I did as a teen, the shit we all did as teens is now a rallying call for the rest of our lives??? Gotdamn, can people change???????????????????????????????????

I don't want this guy on the courts, but we don't have the fuckin votes and when we did have the fuckin votes, we gave a nod to Clarence Thomas. LEARN TO PICK FUCKIN BATTLES YOU MORONIC FUCK HEADS...this shit is not it.!!

So, where is it?

I cannot believe I am admitting this. I train many FBI agents as part of my business. They are regular human beings like you and me. They don't have super powers. They have NO CASE here.

There is no pattern of abuse. The case is cold, actually freezing. The sole witness is not reliable or credible. She can only win in the court of public opinion.
I cant believe you expect me to believe that! :laughing0301:

So, where is it?

Wray can do what he wants. Trump didn't order them to. He said many times the Mueller probe is BS. He can also fire Mueller at will. You know that, right?

You watch way too much TV. They are regular human beings. Look at Page and Strzok. They look super human to you? I have met many. Work with many. They are not geniuses. There is NO CASE here even if they were.
Yeah ok dude. When you have gone to claiming things you cant prove in order to lend credibility to your ignorance you have basically taken a big fat L. :laugh:

So, where is it?

That is what I do for work. Not just with the Feds but in general. Why would I lie about that? What is in it for me?

Wray can do what he wants. Trump didn't order them to. He said many times the Mueller probe is BS. He can also fire Mueller at will. You know that, right?
So why hasnt he fired Mueller then? You know right?

Yeah ok dude. When you have gone to claiming things you cant prove in order to lend credibility to your ignorance you have basically taken a big fat L. :laugh:

Again. How is this self serving? I don't follow. I work with many women and police and fire departments too.

That is what I do for work. Not just with the Feds but in general. Why would I lie about that? What is in it for me?
You would lie because you lie a lot and youre on the internet trying to impress me?

So why hasnt he fired Mueller then? You know right?

The perception would be bad. He could though. He fired Tillerson. He has fired many. Do you disagree that he can fire Mueller? Are you serious?

Again. How is this self serving? I don't follow. I work with many women and police and fire departments too.
Pretty easy. You want me to believe you have some insider information so you win the internet. Lots of guys that think like you do this all the time. :laugh:

You would lie because you lie a lot and youre on the internet trying to impress me?

My job impresses you? LOL. I just asked for one famous African American with naturally straight hair and you got all defensive. I run my own business. Glad that impresses you. Wait. Are you hitting on me? Weird.

Forum List

Back