Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Senate Democrats Investigate a New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct, from the Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s College Years

As Senate Republicans press for a swift vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump’s nominee to the Supreme Court, Senate Democrats are investigating a new allegation of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh. The claim dates to the 1983-84 academic school year, when Kavanaugh was a freshman at Yale University. The offices of at least four Democratic senators have received information about the allegation, and at least two have begun investigating it. Senior Republican staffers also learned of the allegation last week and, in conversations with The New Yorker, expressed concern about its potential impact on Kavanaugh’s nomination. Soon after, Senate Republicans issued renewed calls to accelerate the timing of a committee vote. The Democratic Senate offices reviewing the allegations believe that they merit further investigation. “This is another serious, credible, and disturbing allegation against Brett Kavanaugh. It should be fully investigated,” Senator Mazie Hirono, of Hawaii, said. An aide in one of the other Senate offices added, “These allegations seem credible, and we’re taking them very seriously. If established, they’re clearly disqualifying.”

“Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,' ” she said.
When we thought it couldn't get any worse for Republicans, who are about to lose the House majority.

It could get a lot worse for the Dems though if they lose seats in the Senate, which is likely. Lose seats there and they will be begging for Kavanaugh after Trump puts up someone 10 times worse
Gator you don't think Trump put up the best POS in his quiver??

I think Kavanaugh was one of the best from his list of choices, there are far more partisan, ideologicaly driven people on there than Kavanaugh
More that will protect the president from being indicted who will vote against Roe V Wade?/

Wow, more breaking news about Kavanaugh. Doesn't look good...

Benjamin-Rasmussen-Debbie_R_004.jpg

Deborah Ramirez, a Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh’s, has described a dormitory party gone awry and a drunken incident that she wants the F.B.I. to investigate.

She remembers Kavanaugh standing to her right and laughing, pulling up his pants. “Brett was laughing,” she said. “I can still see his face, and his hips coming forward, like when you pull up your pants.” She recalled another male student shouting about the incident. “Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’ ” she said. “It was his full name. I don’t think it was just ‘Brett.’ And I remember hearing and being mortified that this was out there.”

Senate Democrats Investigate a New Sexual-Misconduct Allegation Against Brett Kavanaugh

Deborah Ramirez was Daniel Ramirez when he and Kavanaugh were at Yale

Senate Democrats Investigate a New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct, from the Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s College Years

As Senate Republicans press for a swift vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump’s nominee to the Supreme Court, Senate Democrats are investigating a new allegation of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh. The claim dates to the 1983-84 academic school year, when Kavanaugh was a freshman at Yale University. The offices of at least four Democratic senators have received information about the allegation, and at least two have begun investigating it. Senior Republican staffers also learned of the allegation last week and, in conversations with The New Yorker, expressed concern about its potential impact on Kavanaugh’s nomination. Soon after, Senate Republicans issued renewed calls to accelerate the timing of a committee vote. The Democratic Senate offices reviewing the allegations believe that they merit further investigation. “This is another serious, credible, and disturbing allegation against Brett Kavanaugh. It should be fully investigated,” Senator Mazie Hirono, of Hawaii, said. An aide in one of the other Senate offices added, “These allegations seem credible, and we’re taking them very seriously. If established, they’re clearly disqualifying.”

“Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,' ” she said.
When we thought it couldn't get any worse for Republicans, who are about to lose the House majority.

It could get a lot worse for the Dems though if they lose seats in the Senate, which is likely. Lose seats there and they will be begging for Kavanaugh after Trump puts up someone 10 times worse

I think Kavanaugh was one of the best from his list of choices, there are far more partisan, ideologicaly driven people on there than Kavanaugh
More that will protect the president from being indicted who will vote against Roe V Wade?/

The President can't be indicted....he can be impeached and removed from office, but as a sitting President he can't be indicted.

Yes, thank you, you understand that the republicans have the majority in the Senate, good job. But they care about public opinion, too, believe it or not.
One thing obvious is that Dims don't give a damn about justice or common decency
That's nice, but I think you are losing focus.

The Republicans know there is an election right around the corner. Do you not understand that there is a reason Trump was so heavily coached about this (but cracked anyway... trump will be trump...)? Do you understand why Grassley is letting this play out? These are political calculations.
Why do you imagine I don't understand the political consequences of this smear campaign? What is it you imagine the Republicans should have done differently, force Kennedy to retire earlier?

Do you understand that you're a pretentious imbecile?
I "imagined" that you didn't understand that republicans are sensitive to public opinion, when your response to my declaration of the importance of it here was to say, "Republicans get to choose". A fair assumption, on my part. To which I have responded that there moves demonstrate that they recognize the importance of this. and your response to this is... well, to just be you.
You imagine a lot of things that are total horseshit.

You're only confirming that you're a pretentious imbecile.
You are so dang whiny. Geez man, get some self respect.

Chew on this: If republicans start to think they are better to abandon Kavanaugh, that is what they will do. Will you be upset, if that happens?

Liberals confuse the terms “accuser “ and “sainted victim”.
5 days or week is no problem. After the job the scumbag GOP did on Garland We need a better candidate. Not a hyper hyper partisan idiot.
Thanks for giving the real motive. You and many others are still pissed off about Garland, and now the dems are trying to run out the clock in hopes of taking the majority in the senate. Then Trump will get no conservative judges through the nomination process.
There is a reason for good government that you brainwashed Dupes don't know anymore. Anita Hill investigation took three days. You're an American brainwashed functional Nazi. Can't have evidence and a court room anymore, just take your BS bought off propaganda's word for it... You already know she is a liar and it's a conspiracy I suppose like most chumps...
Lol
There’s a reason why you sound like a pussy whipped bitch… because you are

Liberals confuse the terms “accuser “ and “sainted victim”.
5 days or week is no problem. After the job the scumbag GOP did on Garland We need a better candidate. Not a hyper hyper partisan idiot.
Thanks for giving the real motive. You and many others are still pissed off about Garland, and now the dems are trying to run out the clock in hopes of taking the majority in the senate. Then Trump will get no conservative judges through the nomination process.
There is a reason for good government that you brainwashed Dupes don't know anymore. Anita Hill investigation took three days. You're an American brainwashed functional Nazi. Can't have evidence and a court room anymore, just take your BS bought off propaganda's word for it... You already know she is a liar and it's a conspiracy I suppose like most chumps...

Well maybe we are brainwashed Dupes but at least we dont spend every day of our lives miserable as fuck.:113::113:

How can we be sure Kavanaugh will have anything on under his robe?

Watch Live: At Least 2 More Women Set To Accuse Kavanaugh To Stop Critical Vote
Last Tuesday, the 19th of September, Alex Jones predicted that at least two more women will be rolled out by the Democrats to destroy Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. With the second accuser Deborah Ramirez appearing on cue, Jones explains how he predicted it and what that means for the future of the Supreme Court.

OMG more paid off jackasses trying to sink this guy just like Trump , and of course we make next years news today and those who have no idea wtf is going on in reality just can't figure out the political games of LIE, CHEAT, STEAL and we might as well add set people up, and pay them off in order to make false claims.

Hey if you are a Republican just get your democratic kk...uuunts out there to lie and scream rape.

AND ALEX ISN'T NOT OFTEN WRONG..

and since most jerk offs will fail to click hte provided link

upload_2018-9-23_18-53-16.png

BREAKING: Second Kavanaugh Accuser is a ‘Never Trumper’

The President can't be indicted....he can be impeached and removed from office, but as a sitting President he can't be indicted.
Oh no?
This Idea That a President Can't Be Indicted Is a Myth - The Daily Beast
This Idea That a President Can’t Be Indicted Is a Myth
Aug 23, 2018 - There's no law saying a president can't be indicted. Just a couple of Justice Department memos. And they can be rewritten.

I feel sorry for this woman. She admits this wasn't a actual sexual assault and whatever it was happened 30 years ago. I don't care anymore. I know , I know the #whyididntrespond movement. I have been there too, and OK, the good old boy intimidation club, yes I have seen that first hand. This seems a little handy dandy convenient. Don't you think?

More than that......

First, Ramirez says she was completely inebriated when the misconduct supposedly occurred.

Second, she told the New Yorker she wasn’t certain what happened until “after six days of talking with her attorney” a former elected Democrat. According to Farrow and Mayer, “in her initial conversations with The New Yorker, [Ramirez] was reluctant to characterize Kavanaugh’s role in the alleged incident with certainty.” But one can do plenty of brain washing in six days.

We’ve all heard of the “MeToo” movement. Now we have the “MeToo, My Democrat Attorney Thinks” movement.

Third, Ramirez doesn’t even claim she saw Kavanaugh do anything; only that someone yelled out that Brett had done something.

Fourth, none of the other dozen people the New Yorker contacted said that Kavanaugh was even at the party where the misconduct allegedly occurred, let alone that misconduct actually occurred.

Fifth, multiple other students went on the record disputing that this happened.

For these reasons, this latest ambush, at least as reported by Farrow and Mayer, doesn’t rise to the level of something the Judiciary Committee should consider.
I feel sorry for this woman. She admits this wasn't a actual sexual assault and whatever it was happened 30 years ago. I don't care anymore. I know , I know the #whyididntrespond movement. I have been there too, and OK, the good old boy intimidation club, yes I have seen that first hand. This seems a little handy dandy convenient. Don't you think?

More than that......

First, Ramirez says she was completely inebriated when the misconduct supposedly occurred.

Second, she told the New Yorker she wasn’t certain what happened until “after six days of talking with her attorney” a former elected Democrat. According to Farrow and Mayer, “in her initial conversations with The New Yorker, [Ramirez] was reluctant to characterize Kavanaugh’s role in the alleged incident with certainty.” But one can do plenty of brain washing in six days.

We’ve all heard of the “MeToo” movement. Now we have the “MeToo, My Democrat Attorney Thinks” movement.

Third, Ramirez doesn’t even claim she saw Kavanaugh do anything; only that someone yelled out that Brett had done something.

Fourth, none of the other dozen people the New Yorker contacted said that Kavanaugh was even at the party where the misconduct allegedly occurred, let alone that misconduct actually occurred.

For these reasons, this latest ambush, at least as reported by Farrow and Mayer, doesn’t rise to the level of something the Judiciary Committee should consider.
She has no witnesses including herself.

The standard has dropped from " she said/he said " to " she heard someone say something / he said "

And that is all it takes to smear a man.

SECOND women alleges sexual misconduct with Kavanaugh
can this one remember the date/time/location?
like I said how many will it take for you to admit this ""fine person born to the SC"" is a fn pos??? just like drumph
like I said, ed

one with facts
how many facts would you give if it was your daughter some one attempted to rape?
Id get a gun and look for the SOB if it was my daughter I wouldn't ask for pictures

what with the chat about pictures?

She can't remember date and place.

you going to ruin a mans life on the word of a woman that can't remember the date and place she claims ruined hers?

Kavanaugh is one of the most level headed on RvW of the group, I doubt he would vote against it. 2/3 of the rest are 100% assured to do so.

can this one remember the date/time/location?
like I said how many will it take for you to admit this ""fine person born to the SC"" is a fn pos??? just like drumph
like I said, ed

one with facts
how many facts would you give if it was your daughter some one attempted to rape?
Id get a gun and look for the SOB if it was my daughter I wouldn't ask for pictures

you going to ruin a mans life on the word of a woman that can't remember the date and place she claims ruined hers?
What would you remember exactly 30,35 years ago She remembers the incident and so does the SECOND women and maybe even the 3rd

More than that......

More than that......

She has no witnesses including herself.

The standard has dropped from " she said/he said " to " she heard someone say something / he said "

And that is all it takes to smear a man.

And more ......

BREAKING: Second Woman Makes Accusations Against Kavanaugh As Doubts Over Ford's Claims Grow

The New Yorker adds that "Ramirez acknowledged that there are significant gaps in her memories of the evening, and that, if she ever presents her story to the F.B.I. or members of the Senate, she will inevitably be pressed on her motivation for coming forward after so many years, and questioned about her memory, given her drinking at the party."

The left-wing magazine admits that it "has not confirmed with other eyewitnesses that Kavanaugh was present at the party."

So the story this is based on? The reporters released the story without confirming with other eyewitnesses if Kavanaugh was even at the party.......but they had to release the story before Monday...

I have read on multiple forums where people that voted for a particular candidate stated they already knew the candidate was a sexual pervert but they voted for the person anyway. I'm sure anyone in this conversation knows who I speak of.

The point being, if Kavanaugh is saddled with the same tag, then so what? Sexual assault is pretty much an OK thing now, according to tens of millions of voters.

What the fuck do you mean "so what"?? would you be cool with being saddled with that for the rest of your life even when was not true?

What the fuck is wrong with people in this country. Are you married, do you have kids? How would you like for your kids to be saddled as the kids of a sexual pervert?

I just do not understand how politics has replaced morals and basic human decency for so many of you partisan sheep

there was a paradigm shift in politics during the 2016 election in which tens of millions voted for an admitted sexual abuser.
I can't help it if you were not paying attention & didn't notice that changed America, forever, and made sexual assault an OK thing.
It’s not an assault when both party’s agree to have sex. Consenting adults do not equal assault.

Avenatti claims client has 'credible information' on Kavanaugh, ex-classmate

Michael Avenatti, the lawyer representing adult-film actress Stormy Daniels, announced Sunday that he is representing a client with “credible information” regarding Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh and his former classmate, Mark Judge.

“I represent a woman with credible information regarding Judge Kavanaugh and Mark Judge,” Avenatti said on Twitter. “We will be demanding the opportunity to present testimony to the committee and will likewise be demanding that Judge and others be subpoenaed to testify.”

“The nomination must be withdrawn,” he added.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the 'so called' third woman.

like I said, ed

one with facts

What would you remember exactly 30,35 years ago She remembers the incident and so does the SECOND women and maybe even the 3rd

I'd remember the date and place.

According to her, it ruined the next 4-5 years of her life.

Kavanaugh is one of the most level headed on RvW of the group, I doubt he would vote against it. 2/3 of the rest are 100% assured to do so.
Respect your opinions and posts but imo trump would never have picked him if he was pro R v W

Forum List

Back