Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Republicans are the ones who decide
Yes, thank you, you understand that the republicans have the majority in the Senate, good job. But they care about public opinion, too, believe it or not.
One thing obvious is that Dims don't give a damn about justice or common decency
That's nice, but I think you are losing focus.

The Republicans know there is an election right around the corner. Do you not understand that there is a reason Trump was so heavily coached about this (but cracked anyway... trump will be trump...)? Do you understand why Grassley is letting this play out? These are political calculations.
Why do you imagine I don't understand the political consequences of this smear campaign? What is it you imagine the Republicans should have done differently, force Kennedy to retire earlier?

Do you understand that you're a pretentious imbecile?

rumor issince ford is not going over, another woman will come out n claim the same.

if so, this is some serious bullshit

Rumor is another woman already has come out, saying Kavanaugh exposed himself to her during a drinking game at a frat party during his freshman year of college. Of course the rumor also has it she doesn't remember the actual party date (they have narrowed it down to sometime between 1983 and 1984), time, or whatever.

Kavanaugh confirmation in renewed peril after second assault claim

A second woman comes forward with sexual misconduct allegations against Brett Kavanaugh

Second woman accuses Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct, claims he exposed himself to her at college party

A Yale University classmate of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh has claimed that he exposed himself to her at a college party, the New Yorker magazine reported late Sunday.
College classmate says Kavanaugh exposed himself to her at Yale party

:11_2_1043:Thanks, @Real Faux News! LOL! Will you be called Fake News as well?
I guess Kava had another drunken BLACKOUT when questioned!

btw:
M'GAGA- Making America Great Again. Thanks, Gurls!
We, real men, understand your pains to do so.
Leave it to a democrat to celebrate a sexual offense. Your wife should run for President.

then every single SC nominee in the future will be subjected to deliberately false allegations.

The standard has to be some form of proof.

Allegations with no evidence cannot stop nominations of any kind, otherwise they will stop all....
Promises promises.....
Ya well number. 1 isn’t working out so well so you’ve invented a number 2
I understand, you're just getting your excuses ready for the rest of his skeletons when they start showing up.

Senate Democrats Investigate a New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct, from the Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s College Years

As Senate Republicans press for a swift vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump’s nominee to the Supreme Court, Senate Democrats are investigating a new allegation of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh. The claim dates to the 1983-84 academic school year, when Kavanaugh was a freshman at Yale University. The offices of at least four Democratic senators have received information about the allegation, and at least two have begun investigating it. Senior Republican staffers also learned of the allegation last week and, in conversations with The New Yorker, expressed concern about its potential impact on Kavanaugh’s nomination. Soon after, Senate Republicans issued renewed calls to accelerate the timing of a committee vote. The Democratic Senate offices reviewing the allegations believe that they merit further investigation. “This is another serious, credible, and disturbing allegation against Brett Kavanaugh. It should be fully investigated,” Senator Mazie Hirono, of Hawaii, said. An aide in one of the other Senate offices added, “These allegations seem credible, and we’re taking them very seriously. If established, they’re clearly disqualifying.”

“Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,' ” she said.

Have you courage sufficient to admit if Kavanaugh was a proven pro-choicer or abortionist apologist, you'd be singing his praises in a sermon on Mt. Care Bear? I will go ahead and presume not.
Have you the courage to admit that if Kavanough were a proven pro-choicer or abortion apologist, you'd be calling for nailing his hide to dry on a rack in front of the supreme Court?
You're admitting that politics is the only reason you're swallowing this horseshit.
LOL number 3 is coming bri

LOL

That's a bunch of number 2.

:p
live and learn

Senate Democrats Investigate a New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct, from the Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s College Years

As Senate Republicans press for a swift vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump’s nominee to the Supreme Court, Senate Democrats are investigating a new allegation of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh. The claim dates to the 1983-84 academic school year, when Kavanaugh was a freshman at Yale University. The offices of at least four Democratic senators have received information about the allegation, and at least two have begun investigating it. Senior Republican staffers also learned of the allegation last week and, in conversations with The New Yorker, expressed concern about its potential impact on Kavanaugh’s nomination. Soon after, Senate Republicans issued renewed calls to accelerate the timing of a committee vote. The Democratic Senate offices reviewing the allegations believe that they merit further investigation. “This is another serious, credible, and disturbing allegation against Brett Kavanaugh. It should be fully investigated,” Senator Mazie Hirono, of Hawaii, said. An aide in one of the other Senate offices added, “These allegations seem credible, and we’re taking them very seriously. If established, they’re clearly disqualifying.”

“Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,' ” she said.

Yes....another lie that can't be verified by anyone at the party....

Another Kananaugh accuser comes after Dem lawyer persuades her she's a victim

First, Ramirez says she was completely inebriated when the misconduct supposedly occurred.

Second, she told the New Yorker she wasn’t certain what happened until “after six days of talking with her attorney” a former elected Democrat. According to Farrow and Mayer, “in her initial conversations with The New Yorker, [Ramirez] was reluctant to characterize Kavanaugh’s role in the alleged incident with certainty.” But one can do plenty of brain washing in six days.

We’ve all heard of the “MeToo” movement. Now we have the “MeToo, My Democrat Attorney Thinks” movement.

Third, Ramirez doesn’t even claim she saw Kavanaugh do anything; only that someone yelled out that Brett had done something.

Fourth, none of the other dozen people the New Yorker contacted said that Kavanaugh was even at the party where the misconduct allegedly occurred, let alone that misconduct actually occurred.

Fifth, multiple other students went on the record disputing that this happened.

For these reasons, this latest ambush, at least as reported by Farrow and Mayer, doesn’t rise to the level of something the Judiciary Committee should consider.

Hey, Caddo... kiddo...

This ends your thread.

No, I think you f***ed it up good enuff by posting a link to a different thread, that has nothing to do with this thread.

If you thought this was a credible claim by this new accuser, wouldn't you do more to stay on topic yourself?

But since I'm here, you'd better consider the person representing Ramirez. Stormy Daniels lawyer. This is why I don't take you, her, or this thread seriously.

Unless you are a Yale graduate, were at the party in question, and you have compelling evidence that Kavanaugh did what she said he did, you have no place asserting this man is guilty of anything.

Now if Kavanaugh can provide calendars which show he was not at the same party Ford was at it's just as reasonable that he has evidence that he wasn't at the party where Ramirez claims he put his schlong in her face.

All the arguments are weak. Your arguments are weak.

This is the key.......

Third, Ramirez doesn’t even claim she saw Kavanaugh do anything; only that someone yelled out that Brett had done something.

And then this....

Second, she told the New Yorker she wasn’t certain what happened until “after six days of talking with her attorney” a former elected Democrat.

We’ve all heard of the “MeToo” movement. Now we have the “MeToo, My Democrat Attorney Thinks” movement.

Fourth, none of the other dozen people the New Yorker contacted said that Kavanaugh was even at the party where the misconduct allegedly occurred, let alone that misconduct actually occurred.

Hahahahaha....Using a 5-point, bold font in purple.
How fucking desperate are you?

Ramirez stated:
"....she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away. Ramirez is now calling for the F.B.I. to investigate Kavanaugh’s role in the incident. “I would think an F.B.I. investigation would be warranted,” she said.

Yes, thank you, you understand that the republicans have the majority in the Senate, good job. But they care about public opinion, too, believe it or not.
One thing obvious is that Dims don't give a damn about justice or common decency

The Republicans know there is an election right around the corner. Do you not understand that there is a reason Trump was so heavily coached about this (but cracked anyway... trump will be trump...)? Do you understand why Grassley is letting this play out? These are political calculations.
Why do you imagine I don't understand the political consequences of this smear campaign? What is it you imagine the Republicans should have done differently, force Kennedy to retire earlier?

I "imagined" that you didn't understand that republicans are sensitive to public opinion, when your response to my declaration of the importance of it here was to say, "Republicans get to choose". A fair assumption, on my part. To which I have responded that there moves demonstrate that they recognize the importance of this. and your response to this is... well, to just be you.

Haha I am loving this. I really hope the confirmation fails. I love seeing the GOP fail.

So you love seeing someone's life destroyed by unprovable allegations from 30 plus years ago. What a disgusting piece of shit masquerading as a human being that makes you.
Lol how would this ruin his life? Don’t you realize how much of a drama queen you sound like by claiming this? The man can still practice law either way.

The man will forever be branded as a sexual assaulter, that will not go away, it will follow him for the rest of his life. He has two young daughters that are undoubtedly hearing from their school mates all sort of things about their father...all so you you fucking partisan hacks can have what you see as a victory, but which is anything but.

You are just a piece of shit, that is all there is to it
Lol well gee for all you know, the allegations are true so the women did the right thing. Life will go on for this dude. Years from now no one will care these allegations surfaced.

It has not DOPer Clown.

Is what you said supposed to make sense Dumb Ass?

She's not done, and her report is solid on kava. As the new report shows a pattern here to start.
What a wonderful Blackout Drunk KavaPredo is.

You will soon look even more stupid than you look now...….
I want an investigation of both. Is that wrong? In the New MAGA scam/fraud?
Her report is not solid it is less credible than fords and she has zero credibility or corroboration.

This supposedly happened in a room full of people? So who was there that backs this woman's story? If she doesn't have anyone who will do so then with her admitting that she was so drunk she couldn't tell a plastic penis from a real one tells me she was so drunk that her memory is questionable AT BEST!

Haha I am loving this. I really hope the confirmation fails. I love seeing the GOP fail.

So you love seeing someone's life destroyed by unprovable allegations from 30 plus years ago. What a disgusting piece of shit masquerading as a human being that makes you.
Lol how would this ruin his life? Don’t you realize how much of a drama queen you sound like by claiming this? The man can still practice law either way.

The man will forever be branded as a sexual assaulter, that will not go away, it will follow him for the rest of his life. He has two young daughters that are undoubtedly hearing from their school mates all sort of things about their father...all so you you fucking partisan hacks can have what you see as a victory, but which is anything but.

You are just a piece of shit, that is all there is to it
Lol well gee for all you know, the allegations are true so the women did the right thing. Life will go on for this dude. Years from now no one will care these allegations surfaced.

Sorry, you are still a piece of shit

Yes....another lie that can't be verified by anyone at the party....

First, Ramirez says she was completely inebriated when the misconduct supposedly occurred.

Second, she told the New Yorker she wasn’t certain what happened until “after six days of talking with her attorney” a former elected Democrat. According to Farrow and Mayer, “in her initial conversations with The New Yorker, [Ramirez] was reluctant to characterize Kavanaugh’s role in the alleged incident with certainty.” But one can do plenty of brain washing in six days.

For these reasons, this latest ambush, at least as reported by Farrow and Mayer, doesn’t rise to the level of something the Judiciary Committee should consider.

Hey, Caddo... kiddo...

This ends your thread.

No, I think you f***ed it up good enuff by posting a link to a different thread, that has nothing to do with this thread.

If you thought this was a credible claim by this new accuser, wouldn't you do more to stay on topic yourself?

But since I'm here, you'd better consider the person representing Ramirez. Stormy Daniels lawyer. This is why I don't take you, her, or this thread seriously.

Unless you are a Yale graduate, were at the party in question, and you have compelling evidence that Kavanaugh did what she said he did, you have no place asserting this man is guilty of anything.

Now if Kavanaugh can provide calendars which show he was not at the same party Ford was at it's just as reasonable that he has evidence that he wasn't at the party where Ramirez claims he put his schlong in her face.

All the arguments are weak. Your arguments are weak.

This is the key.......

And then this....

Second, she told the New Yorker she wasn’t certain what happened until “after six days of talking with her attorney” a former elected Democrat.

Hahahahaha....Using a 5-point, bold font in purple.
How fucking desperate are you?

Ramirez stated:
"....she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away. Ramirez is now calling for the F.B.I. to investigate Kavanaugh’s role in the incident. “I would think an F.B.I. investigation would be warranted,” she said.

The FBI does not have jurisdiction over an alleged sexual assault.

I "imagined" that you didn't understand that republicans are sensitive to public opinion, when your response to my declaration of the importance of it here was to say, "Republicans get to choose". A fair assumption, on my part. To which I have responded that there moves demonstrate that they recognize the importance of this. and your response to this is... well, to just be you.
You imagine a lot of things that are total horseshit.

You're only confirming that you're a pretentious imbecile.

When we thought it couldn't get any worse for Republicans, who are about to lose the House majority.

It could get a lot worse for the Dems though if they lose seats in the Senate, which is likely. Lose seats there and they will be begging for Kavanaugh after Trump puts up someone 10 times worse
Gator you don't think Trump put up the best POS in his quiver??

I think Kavanaugh was one of the best from his list of choices, there are far more partisan, ideologicaly driven people on there than Kavanaugh

When we thought it couldn't get any worse for Republicans, who are about to lose the House majority.

It could get a lot worse for the Dems though if they lose seats in the Senate, which is likely. Lose seats there and they will be begging for Kavanaugh after Trump puts up someone 10 times worse

They didn't think this through, did they?

You give partisans way too much credit, thinking is not only not required, it is not allowed

Is what you said supposed to make sense Dumb Ass?

She's not done, and her report is solid on kava. As the new report shows a pattern here to start.
What a wonderful Blackout Drunk KavaPredo is.

You will soon look even more stupid than you look now...….
I want an investigation of both. Is that wrong? In the New MAGA scam/fraud?
Her report is not solid it is less credible than fords and she has zero credibility or corroboration.

This supposedly happened in a room full of people? So who was there that backs this woman's story? If she doesn't have anyone who will do so then with her admitting that she was so drunk she couldn't tell a plastic penis from a real one tells me she was so drunk that her memory is questionable AT BEST!

Here is the story....

I feel sorry for this woman. She admits this wasn't a actual sexual assault and whatever it was happened 30 years ago. I don't care anymore. I know , I know the #whyididntrespond movement. I have been there too, and OK, the good old boy intimidation club, yes I have seen that first hand. This seems a little handy dandy convenient. Don't you think?

Liberals confuse the terms “accuser “ and “sainted victim”.
5 days or week is no problem. After the job the scumbag GOP did on Garland We need a better candidate. Not a hyper hyper partisan idiot.
Thanks for giving the real motive. You and many others are still pissed off about Garland, and now the dems are trying to run out the clock in hopes of taking the majority in the senate. Then Trump will get no conservative judges through the nomination process.
There is a reason for good government that you brainwashed Dupes don't know anymore. Anita Hill investigation took three days. You're an American brainwashed functional Nazi. Can't have evidence and a court room anymore, just take your BS bought off propaganda's word for it... You already know she is a liar and it's a conspiracy I suppose like most chumps...

I feel sorry for this woman. She admits this wasn't a actual sexual assault and whatever it was happened 30 years ago. I don't care anymore. I know , I know the #whyididntrespond movement. I have been there too, and OK, the good old boy intimidation club, yes I have seen that first hand. This seems a little handy dandy convenient. Don't you think?

More than that......

Forum List

Back