🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which is why we must believe the true victims in this ordeal - Brett Kavanaugh, his wife, and his children.

Seriously... they are the true victims here. For someone to smear a decent person like Brett Kavanaugh with allegations of sexual assault and rape KNOWING it's not true, you truly have to be the scum of the Earth. Potentially ruining a good man's career, reputation, and relationship with his wife and his children with a lie, is disgusting.

I've never been so disgusted with politics in my life. And all of the politicians going along with it knowing full well it's a load of crap, purely for political reasons, is repulsive.

Since 2016 the left have acted like petulant children...the past week they've been petulants on steroids.

It's embarrassing

Actually the right has been the ones acting like children. Since at least 1980.

Why withdraw him?
Because he's a rapist. Hello? Are you awake?
You were there? His only crime is that he is about to be a Supreme Court Justice.

He's been spewing that all over the forum...with zero proof.

A demoquack does that
Democrats believe in “guilt by accusation.”
No they don't, they believe in win at all costs

They give members of their own party a pass, even when there is video or audio proof of their guilt

We are fighting real evil and we must not a k down

You apparently are talking about republicans.

Which is why we must believe the true victims in this ordeal - Brett Kavanaugh, his wife, and his children.

Seriously... they are the true victims here. For someone to smear a decent person like Brett Kavanaugh with allegations of sexual assault and rape KNOWING it's not true, you truly have to be the scum of the Earth. Potentially ruining a good man's career, reputation, and relationship with his wife and his children with a lie, is disgusting.

I've never been so disgusted with politics in my life. And all of the politicians going along with it knowing full well it's a load of crap, purely for political reasons, is repulsive.

Since 2016 the left have acted like petulant children...the past week they've been petulants on steroids.

It's embarrassing

Actually not, douchebag.

It's embarrassing

Actually not, douchebag.

What I said is correct.

It's embarrassing

Actually not, douchebag.

What I said is correct.
It's a lie, of course, just like everything else you've ever posted.

They give members of their own party a pass, even when there is video or audio proof of their guilt

Like Al Franken?

Yep, Franken got passed right out of the senate but republicans can't do that.
Name one Republican Senator who asked Franken to resign.

That's the point. Democrats did not make excuses about hw many years ago things happened, They demanded Franken go, and Franken decided he needed to because he was hurting the senate ad the country by staying. And he wasn't accused of attempted rape. Republicans can't do that.

It's embarrassing

Actually not, douchebag.

What I said is correct.

Nope it's accurate. Actually republicans have acted like children since the civil rights act was passed.

Like Al Franken?

That's the point. Democrats did not make excuses about hw many years ago things happened, They demanded Franken go, and Franken decided he needed to because he was hurting the senate ad the country by staying. And he wasn't accused of attempted rape. Republicans can't do that.
Ted Kennedy, who killed a woman, was called "the Lion of the Senate." The left worshipped him.

You're obviously full of shit.

Franken's problem is that there was photographic evidence of his crime. The Dims simply couldn't ignore that.

It's embarrassing

Actually not, douchebag.

What I said is correct.

Nope it's accurate. Actually republicans have acted like children since the civil rights act was passed.
Lie.

Like Al Franken?

When is the Democrat party going to tell Keith Ellison to go away?

Like Al Franken?

What's your opinion on the charges of domestic abuse by the democrat candidate for attorney general in Minnesota, Keith Ellison?

That he's not up for a lifetime appointment on the supreme court and the voters of Minnesota can decide not to elect him and he's done. Your false equivalences don't work here.

Like Al Franken?

When he gets nominated for the supreme court.

Actually not, douchebag.

What I said is correct.

Lie.

Nah.

Like Al Franken?

What's your opinion on the charges of domestic abuse by the democrat candidate for attorney general in Minnesota, Keith Ellison?

That he's not up for a lifetime appointment on the supreme court and the voters of Minnesota can decide not to elect him and he's done. Your false equivalences don't work here.
Yes,
Like Al Franken?

When he gets nominated for the supreme court.
Where is that statute? Where does our Constitution specify that a nominee to the USSC forfeits his Constitutional right to due process?

Hearing in Doubt? Christine Ford’s Lawyer Rips Senate Plan to Have Prosecutor Ask Questions: Not ‘Fair and Respectful’

and now she doesn't want a sex-crimes expert talking to her.

kavanaugh has had more docs pulled against him than the last 8 SCOTUS nominees combined yet it's not enough for the left. they want more and when told no, it's stomp the foot time and pout/scream til you get your way. sound like anyone over 6?

you accuse someone of a sex crime sorry - i'm going to have a sex crime expert talk to you. if you don't like it, withdraw and go back home to your RESIST rallys and try again.

Imagine the women that Pubs can dig up who Joe Biden was inappropriate with when he runs for POTUS in 2020.

I’d say about a week before the election, Pubs need to trot out a bunch of women that allege that uncle joe made them uncomfortable.

Maybe we should delay the election for a thorough FBI investigation for every allegation....seems like the only fair thing to do. I believe all of these women who said that Biden was inappropriate.

Forum List

Back