🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They give members of their own party a pass, even when there is video or audio proof of their guilt

Like Al Franken?

Yep, Franken got passed right out of the senate but republicans can't do that.
Name one Republican Senator who asked Franken to resign.
Fucking moron, Susan Collins, R-ME

Susan Collins Called For Al Franken To Resign But Won’t Rule Out Voting For Kavanaugh

Exactly how rightarded are you??

Or, and I know this is going to sound crazy to you, they actually believe it
Only if the are really stupid

We know Blowsey doesn't believe it, because she made it up

Dems in power? We know that MOST of them don't believe it. They aren't stupid just evil.

The only ones that believe it are the really stupid fringe leftists

So there's that...
She believes it and passed a polygraph. From her story it has affected her entire life and she feels compelled to act now that her attacker is going to be raised to the supreme court by evil people.

What questions were asked in the polygraph? We don't know, they could have been fluff balls. The examiner doesn't write the questions, he's not familiar with the subject, so who wrote them?

See how it's not terribly informative to just make a blanket statement that she "passed a polygraph"?

They give members of their own party a pass, even when there is video or audio proof of their guilt

Like Al Franken?

Susan Collins Called For Al Franken To Resign But Won’t Rule Out Voting For Kavanaugh

we had pics of franken. i think the whole thing was overblown cause he was also a comedian and that's what was expected of him at the time. but the left went ape-shit over #metoo and he was part of their collateral damage.

shit happens when you paint with wide strokes.

Like Al Franken?

we had pics of franken. i think the whole thing was overblown cause he was also a comedian and that's what was expected of him at the time. but the left went ape-shit over #metoo and he was part of their collateral damage.

The picture showed he didn’t actually touch her, he only mocked grabbing her breasts.

Which is why we must believe the true victims in this ordeal - Brett Kavanaugh, his wife, and his children.

Seriously... they are the true victims here. For someone to smear a decent person like Brett Kavanaugh with allegations of sexual assault and rape KNOWING it's not true, you truly have to be the scum of the Earth. Potentially ruining a good man's career, reputation, and relationship with his wife and his children with a lie, is disgusting.

I've never been so disgusted with politics in my life. And all of the politicians going along with it knowing full well it's a load of crap, purely for political reasons, is repulsive.

Kavanaugh might not remember the incident himself. He was known to drink to the point of blacking out when he was in high school. Is that his defense? "I was too drunk to have done it"
If that doesn't work they'll come up with other defenses. Many are already labeling Ford as a slut in order to defend their rapist.

Interesting that Ford hasn't accused Kavenaugh of rape, yet here are the less informed proclaiming their ignorance to the world and calling him a rapist. Real classy move that.

Dems in power? We know that MOST of them don't believe it. They aren't stupid just evil.

So there's that...
She believes it and passed a polygraph. From her story it has affected her entire life and she feels compelled to act now that her attacker is going to be raised to the supreme court by evil people.
No she doesn't that's why she won't testify under oath

She was a whore in HS (has been established) she is a dem operative

No one that has common sense or decency believes good ole Blowsie

Kavanaugh was passed out drunk during much of his high school years. You think a drunk high school kid couldn't have done that?

More like wouldn't. Everyone that's spoken out about his character agrees that he wouldn't do that. But we're supposed to ignore them.

Like Al Franken?

Faun has a picture of the Kavanaugh assault!

Go for it lil cuck.

Like Al Franken?

The picture showed he didn’t actually touch her, he only mocked grabbing her breasts.

Attempted sexual assault.

The leftist miscreants can't accept the fact that they lost the election. They don't control the White House or the Senate. They can't accept that. They're vile, sick, sad losers. Absolutely no integrity or honor.

Which is why we must believe the true victims in this ordeal - Brett Kavanaugh, his wife, and his children.

Seriously... they are the true victims here. For someone to smear a decent person like Brett Kavanaugh with allegations of sexual assault and rape KNOWING it's not true, you truly have to be the scum of the Earth. Potentially ruining a good man's career, reputation, and relationship with his wife and his children with a lie, is disgusting.

I've never been so disgusted with politics in my life. And all of the politicians going along with it knowing full well it's a load of crap, purely for political reasons, is repulsive.
If you believe this attack against this man an his family is legit...your a mental case. It’s all political.
If that were true, which it isn't, you have zero right to complain after your behavior for 8 years under Obama.
And there it is, unintentional honesty

This is about payback, we knew that already though
Wrong, of course. Withdraw Kavanaugh and select a different hack from the Heritage Foundation's list that isn't a rapist. Literally everybody on that list is a better pick than some rapist.

Thank God we don't have one of those up for the Supreme Court. That would be bad.

Like Al Franken?

She's going to wait for the hearing, such as it is. You think it's more wise to make her judgment now, like most of the partisans?

SENATOR HATCH GETS WOKE. In response to new Kavanaugh allegations: "It's not untypical for our friends on the other side to pull that kind of crap."

"BREAKING: 3rd Kavanaugh accuser claims recovered repressed memory that he kissed her when they were teen astronauts on the exoplanet Kepler-7b."

Give the accusers their 15 minutes each, then vote Kavanaugh on the USSC. Good for McConnell, its about time he calls the dems out for this smeary crap.

Only brain dead morons or partisan hacks believe this or would even say it

Say goodbye to whatever chance you had at a blue wave
Yeah okay, rape enabler
The Problem with lortraying Mr Rogers as Hannibal Lecter is that nobody believes you
I don't know how you have the gall to compare this rapist to Mr. Rogers
Evil hack talks to me about gall :lol:

Would be ironic if what you are defending wasn't vile and evil

If you are intelligent, you know this is a hit job

If you are intelligent, you are knowingly endorsing evil to accomplish your political goals

It's also possible that you really are that stupid
If you are intelligent, you know that this woman's life is over, gone, and that's the price she was willing to pay to stop a rapist from gaining power.

Who are you trying to kid? She'll get a book deal, maybe a movie or two, be invited to multiple sympathetic liberal talk shows to complain about how unfair it all is, win some feel good awards, and have a life time job at a liberal college. She's set. Compare that to Kavenagh, who has to watch his children deal with idiots who call their father a rapist, even though he's not even accused of that.

So there's that...

I believe she believes it, I’m still not sure if it is true. Lots of unanswered questions and vague memories with no one else remembering. Do we deny a person the chance at the Supreme Court based on just an accusation?

Especially since, even if it had happened and she had reported it, the records would be sealed because he was a minor at the time.

Like Al Franken?

and i think it was stupid to go after him like "the pack" did. but "the pack" if a left thing and they go after / protest / attack anyone who isn't like them. in some cases they are more than willing to eat their own and are forced to because of the ridiculous corner they back themselves into time and again thinking their "attacks" will only go 1 way.

Kavanaugh might not remember the incident himself. He was known to drink to the point of blacking out when he was in high school. Is that his defense? "I was too drunk to have done it"
If that doesn't work they'll come up with other defenses. Many are already labeling Ford as a slut in order to defend their rapist.
You are either stupid or a liar

Sad to see leftist resort to this

If you ever decide that decency is important, let me know
So ironic. If you ever decide rape is not okay, let me know.

To disagree with Ford does not mean you have decided rape is okay.

It does to the simple minded, who have a severely restricted view of the world. If you hold one contrary opinion, you are evil and therefore hold all evil opinions.

Like Al Franken?

She's going to wait for the hearing, such as it is. You think it's more wise to make her judgment now, like most of the partisans?
funny - i never see you call out those who call kavanaugh a rapist to "wait for the info".

Forum List

Back