Kavanaugh is not an originalist, vote him down so Trump makes a better pick

Unfortunately, time is of the essence, the fall schedule awaits and the court needs fully staffed.

No more urgent than when McConnell left the seat vacant for over a year because of who the President was.

Hell Kennedy's not even retired yet. Plenty of time.

(This from a Republican who McConnell royally pissed off with his dereliction of duty.)

>>>>

McConnell prevented another far left liberal from getting on the court. It was politics as usual. Reid changed the senate rules, now the dems are having that change shoved up their asses.

No, that would only have happened if a real conservative had been nominated. Kavanaugh smells like swamp muck, he'll glide through appointment before November.
Perhaps Trump picked Kavanaugh because Kavanaugh believes a President should not be investigated while in office.

This is very frustrating about Republicans. You make the perfect the enemy of the good.

No wonder we lose so often to the scum of the Earth dimocrap FILTH.

Trump is a sly old Fox. He knew dimocrap SCUM would protest anybody he nominated up to and including King Solomon himself.

This way, he can show dimocrap FILTH for what they are........ Obstructionist radical FILTH.

So next time, when he nominates a fire-breathing, fire and brimstone Originalist, he can get him/her through without a big fight.

I like the pick.

That was the smart thing about Obama's pick of Garland, a Jurist that the GOP had praised.

It proved, and McConnell's dereliction of duty, showed that he was an obstructionist. That it wasn't about the nominee, it was about who proposed the nominee.

>>>>

Unfortunately, time is of the essence, the fall schedule awaits and the court needs fully staffed.

No more urgent than when McConnell left the seat vacant for over a year because of who the President was.

(This from a Republican who McConnell royally pissed off with his dereliction of duty.)

>>>>

McConnell prevented another far left liberal from getting on the court. It was politics as usual. Reid changed the senate rules, now the dems are having that change shoved up their asses.

No, that would only have happened if a real conservative had been nominated. Kavanaugh smells like swamp muck, he'll glide through appointment before November.
Perhaps Trump picked Kavanaugh because Kavanaugh believes a President should not be investigated while in office.
and if this is true then it would be kennedy who picked kavanaugh now huh?

DhwN9nlXcAEhIab.jpg:large

maybe people should wait for facts vs. make them up first.

>>>>

I said perhaps, dipshit.

See post 75.

>>>>

Irony. You quoted a tweet and then said wait for facts. :lol:

This is very frustrating about Republicans. You make the perfect the enemy of the good.

Trump is a sly old Fox. He knew dimocrap SCUM would protest anybody he nominated up to and including King Solomon himself.

This way, he can show dimocrap FILTH for what they are........ Obstructionist radical FILTH.

So next time, when he nominates a fire-breathing, fire and brimstone Originalist, he can get him/her through without a big fight.

I like the pick.

That was the smart thing about Obama's pick of Garland, a Jurist that the GOP had praised.

It proved, and McConnell's dereliction of duty, showed that he was an obstructionist. That it wasn't about the nominee, it was about who proposed the nominee.

>>>>

Fuck that! It was about a traitorous faggot Muslim president not getting to jam some douchebag of a Supreme Court Justice in there while

he was on the outro. He did quite enough damage to America well before, enough is enough!

>>>>

I said perhaps, dipshit.

See post 75.
you are on ignore cause of crap like this reply. i took it off for a second and saw your txt that i replied to.

you are here to get your snark in and hate around. i got it. but you may be wrong here and i was simply pointing that out. sorry it upsets you.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I think it is possible Kennedy is playing both ends against the middle.

If Trump nominates someone he can live with, then Kennedy retires on schedule and his replacement is seated.

If Trump nominates someone he can't live with, Kennedy rescinds his retirement and throws everything to chance and the Democrats taking the Senate..

Trump made his nomination, and Kennedy hasn't rescinded anything.

So either Kennedy is pleased with Kavanaugh or your theory is all wet.
According to iceberg, Kennedy wanted Kavanaugh.

Looks like I nailed it and you are all wet.

>>>>

and i'm still waiting for them - please show me where i've made my mind up on what has happened. my initial statement here said IF THIS IS TRUE - ie - we don't know yet.

you really need to slow down your insult machine, son.

BTW, if Kavanaugh isn't confirmed and the Dems seize the Senate, will they confirm Trump's picks next year- not just for the Kennedy replacement but for Breyer and Ruth Buzzy Ginsberg?
If the Democrats WIN the Senate, then they will have leverage with Trump. Trump will have to throw away the list given to him by Leonard Leo. He'll have to negotiate with his long time friend Chuck Schumer.

and i'm still waiting for them - please show me where i've made my mind up on what has happened. my initial statement here said IF THIS IS TRUE - ie - we don't know yet.

And I said perhaps, dipshit.

Don't you hate getting bitch slapped by your own benchmark? :lol:

If the Democrats win the Senate, Trump will have to negotiate with Schumer for SCOTUS appointments. And we will probably end up with single payer healthcare, since that is what Trump and the Democrats have wanted for a very long time.

so you can't show me where i said that. thank you. all i needed to know.

back to the void for you.

I like the pick.

>>>>

Fuck that! It was about a traitorous faggot Muslim president not getting to jam some douchebag of a Supreme Court Justice in there while

he was on the outro. He did quite enough damage to America well before, enough is enough!
It was about a constitutionally elected President doing his constitutional duty against a pack of weasels who hate the Constitution.

I said perhaps, dipshit.

See post 75.
you are on ignore cause of crap like this reply. i took it off for a second and saw your txt that i replied to.

you are here to get your snark in and hate around. i got it. but you may be wrong here and i was simply pointing that out. sorry it upsets you.

If Trump nominates someone he can live with, then Kennedy retires on schedule and his replacement is seated.

If Trump nominates someone he can't live with, Kennedy rescinds his retirement and throws everything to chance and the Democrats taking the Senate..

BTW, if Kavanaugh isn't confirmed and the Dems seize the Senate, will they confirm Trump's picks next year- not just for the Kennedy replacement but for Breyer and Ruth Buzzy Ginsberg?
If the Democrats WIN the Senate, then they will have leverage with Trump. Trump will have to throw away the list given to him by Leonard Leo. He'll have to negotiate with his long time friend Chuck Schumer.

If the Democrats win the Senate, Trump will have to negotiate with Schumer for SCOTUS appointments. And we will probably end up with single payer healthcare, since that is what Trump and the Democrats have wanted for a very long time.

:meow:

You thought you were lecturing about "waiting for facts", missing that I said "perhaps". Then you post a tweet and say "if this is true".

You got bitch slapped by your own "wait for facts" benchmark, dumbass. You can't show where I definitively said why Trump appointed Kavanaugh.

Nice try, but you catastrophically failed.

I said perhaps, dipshit.

See post 75.

yea, it's all pretty stupid. G baby comes along and just likes to play internet tough guy and insult people that i doubt seriously he'd do in person. i need to just leave ignored people on ignore.

I said perhaps, dipshit.

See post 75.

yea, it's all pretty stupid. G baby comes along and just likes to play internet tough guy and insult people that i doubt seriously he'd do in person. i need to just leave ignored people on ignore.
Yes, you should run and hide so you don't get burned by your own bullshit again. Stick to your weight class.

I said perhaps, dipshit.

See post 75.

Or maybe not "ignore" anyone with software, yet ignore them, anyways. ;)

I said perhaps, dipshit.

See post 75.

Or maybe not "ignore" anyone with software, yet ignore them, anyways. ;)
That's always the best way.

Dumb shit didn't read any of my other posts, and then made a damned fool of himself when he read just one out of context.

Forum List

Back