Kavanaugh Was Picked Before Kennedy Left, Everything About Trumps Search Was A Farce

NBC is reporting, that Kavanaugh wasn’t just Trump’s pick from the beginning, he was picked before the beginning. Kavanaugh wasn’t even selected by Trump. He was picked by Anthony Kennedy. As part of the unprecedented talks between Trump and Kennedy to net the justice’s retirement, Kennedy was promised that Trump would name his former law clerk to take his chair. It was that reassurance that pushed Kennedy to announce his retirement. There was never a moment of doubt concerning who was going to be picked.

Kavanaugh was picked before Kennedy left, everything about Trump's 'search' was just a farce

Doubtful. Nobody in their right mind would trust Donald Trump.

Clearly, there are close ties between the Trumps and Justice Kennedy.

It does not appear - on the surface - that it is illegal...but it sure seems swampish.

COLLUSION! COLLUSION! COLLUSION!

RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA!

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!

Funny, snowflakes are pissed a USSC Justice timed his retirement so a Republican could replace him and are screaming about how it is 'crooked', 'unfair', and 'criminal'....

....while simultaneously voicing how pissed they are at Ritchie Ginsburg for not doing it 1st to give Barry another USSC pick.

Bwuhahahaha....... :p

Given how blatantly political this country has become, this wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Unless there's a law against this, it is what it is.

And now that the 60-vote rule is history, this shit will only get worse.

Self inflicted wound. We did this to ourselves. Congratulations to us.

My vote for Trump is paying off. SCOTUS goes right for at least two decades and leftist tears flowing like Niagara Falls.

Ginsburg takes the eternal nap and it's icing on the cake

I’m not fond of Ginsburg because of her decisions however to look at someone else’s death as “icing on the cake” is pretty low. Please Sassy, don’t stoop to a lower level.

I'm a realist...

NBC is reporting, that Kavanaugh wasn’t just Trump’s pick from the beginning, he was picked before the beginning. Kavanaugh wasn’t even selected by Trump. He was picked by Anthony Kennedy. As part of the unprecedented talks between Trump and Kennedy to net the justice’s retirement, Kennedy was promised that Trump would name his former law clerk to take his chair. It was that reassurance that pushed Kennedy to announce his retirement. There was never a moment of doubt concerning who was going to be picked.

Kavanaugh was picked before Kennedy left, everything about Trump's 'search' was just a farce
hqdefault.jpg

It's called

the art of the deal

moron

Given how blatantly political this country has become, this wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Unless there's a law against this, it is what it is.

And now that the 60-vote rule is history, this shit will only get worse.

Self inflicted wound. We did this to ourselves. Congratulations to us.
It used to be that it literally didn’t matter which party appointed a judge because they were simply filling vacancies with the best people possible of any particular ideology. It used to be that the Senate simply helped the president vet their pick.

Democrats don’t want that America to come back, and Republicans have forgotten that such an America actually existed.

So?

I don't really care how he was picked. I like Kavanaugh. It was a great selection.

I can't wait until that Constitution hating Ginsberg shuffles off to hell, her replacement will be yet another supporter of the Constitution.

leftists will start cutting themselves in the streets.

Oh hell, this is old news - I knew that the US public got rolled two days ago.
Yep, Kavanaugh was picked by Federalist Society, Heritage Foundation, and yep - Tony Kennedy.
If it's a Trump deal, it smells bad - Literally 100% of the time! :wink:

Yep, Kavanaugh was picked by Federalist Society, Heritage Foundation,

Just wait until those guys pick Sotomayor's replacement. And Ginsburg's replacement.

Unless Sotomayor steps in front of a bus, she will be there a while.

Yeah, she's not doing so well with her diabetes.

Unfortunately for a lot of the left looking for a conspiracy here the reporter that first tweeted this as a breaking story has since walked it back. In other words did not due her homework. And people wonder why there is the term fake news?

My vote for Trump is paying off. SCOTUS goes right for at least two decades and leftist tears flowing like Niagara Falls.

Ginsburg takes the eternal nap and it's icing on the cake
I figured you were a pussy grabber voter.

And you also would have proudly voted for Chester The Molester if he had an R after his name.

What!? All molesters aren't Democrats, or are just the creepy molesters Democrats?
Molesters are basically cowards. Therefore, they would all be republicans.

And you can tell that from the long list of brave molesters that are Democrats?
What list is that?
Who has more Sex Offenders? Republicans or Democrats?

I figured you were a pussy grabber voter.

And you also would have proudly voted for Chester The Molester if he had an R after his name.

What!? All molesters aren't Democrats, or are just the creepy molesters Democrats?
Molesters are basically cowards. Therefore, they would all be republicans.

And you can tell that from the long list of brave molesters that are Democrats?
What list is that?
Who has more Sex Offenders? Republicans or Democrats?
stuffthatspins.com

FUCKING HILARIOUS.

CBDC60CE-B16D-4A53-9E00-722F2BB58936.jpeg

View attachment 204283

Fantasy!

Forum List

Back