Kavanaugh Was Picked Before Kennedy Left, Everything About Trumps Search Was A Farce

Clearly, there are close ties between the Trumps and Justice Kennedy.

It does not appear - on the surface - that it is illegal...but it sure seems swampish.

Clearly, there are close ties between the Trumps and Justice Kennedy.

It does not appear - on the surface - that it is illegal...but it sure seems swampish.

Kennedy has been talking about retiring for a year

Yup, I can see some credibility. Perhaps Kennedy teamed up with Trump, made a deal on the next SCJ and then the two of them teamed up with Kim Jong Un and they all made a second deal.

NBC is reporting, that Kavanaugh wasn’t just Trump’s pick from the beginning, he was picked before the beginning. Kavanaugh wasn’t even selected by Trump. He was picked by Anthony Kennedy. As part of the unprecedented talks between Trump and Kennedy to net the justice’s retirement, Kennedy was promised that Trump would name his former law clerk to take his chair. It was that reassurance that pushed Kennedy to announce his retirement. There was never a moment of doubt concerning who was going to be picked.

Kavanaugh was picked before Kennedy left, everything about Trump's 'search' was just a farce

NBC News reporter deletes tweet claiming Trump, Kennedy were in cahoots over Kavanaugh selection

There was no evidence and the idiot reporter has now deleted her conspiracy theory tweet. What a douche bag.

My vote for Trump is paying off. SCOTUS goes right for at least two decades and leftist tears flowing like Niagara Falls.

Ginsburg takes the eternal nap and it's icing on the cake
I figured you were a pussy grabber voter.

And you also would have proudly voted for Chester The Molester if he had an R after his name.

NBC is reporting, that Kavanaugh wasn’t just Trump’s pick from the beginning, he was picked before the beginning. Kavanaugh wasn’t even selected by Trump. He was picked by Anthony Kennedy. As part of the unprecedented talks between Trump and Kennedy to net the justice’s retirement, Kennedy was promised that Trump would name his former law clerk to take his chair. It was that reassurance that pushed Kennedy to announce his retirement. There was never a moment of doubt concerning who was going to be picked.

Kavanaugh was picked before Kennedy left, everything about Trump's 'search' was just a farce
This is all over my news feeds.

This isn't going away, and that cloud is going to follow him. I believe Trump and his cronies and sycophants think when he is gone, everything is just going to go away like it did for W., because Obama didn't pursue it. Not this time.

It's bullshit you loon.

This is all over my news feeds.

This isn't going away, and that cloud is going to follow him. I believe Trump and his cronies and sycophants think when he is gone, everything is just going to go away like it did for W., because Obama didn't pursue it. Not this time.
OK well that's uh really hmmm :aug08_031:

My vote for Trump is paying off. SCOTUS goes right for at least two decades and leftist tears flowing like Niagara Falls.

Agree 100%. It's amazing that some of my "Never Trump" Republican friends just couldn't see the forest for the trees back in 2016. Maybe they hated Trump's style, but did they really want Hillary picking liberal activist judges or Trump picking conservative, constitutional judges? Amazing how some people can't think that far ahead.

Oh hell, this is old news - I knew that the US public got rolled two days ago.
Yep, Kavanaugh was picked by Federalist Society, Heritage Foundation, and yep - Tony Kennedy.
If it's a Trump deal, it smells bad - Literally 100% of the time! :wink:

Yep, Kavanaugh was picked by Federalist Society, Heritage Foundation,

Just wait until those guys pick Sotomayor's replacement. And Ginsburg's replacement.

And you also would have proudly voted for Chester The Molester if he had an R after his name.

What!? All molesters aren't Democrats, or are just the creepy molesters Democrats?

What!? All molesters aren't Democrats, or are just the creepy molesters Democrats?
Molesters are basically cowards. Therefore, they would all be republicans.

And you can tell that from the long list of brave molesters that are Democrats?

And you can tell that from the long list of brave molesters that are Democrats?
What list is that?

NBC News reporter deletes tweet claiming Trump, Kennedy were in cahoots over Kavanaugh selection

Forum List

Back