Kavanaugh Was Picked Before Kennedy Left, Everything About Trumps Search Was A Farce

Chalk this up as another underhanded move that trumpanzees don't care about because they've been groomed. We move closer and ever closer to that full on supported shooting of someone in broad daylight on 5th Ave.

Does the Constitution address the issue? Nope!

The President nominates and the Senate confirms. How he was selected is no one's business.

NBC is reporting, that Kavanaugh wasn’t just Trump’s pick from the beginning, he was picked before the beginning. Kavanaugh wasn’t even selected by Trump. He was picked by Anthony Kennedy. As part of the unprecedented talks between Trump and Kennedy to net the justice’s retirement, Kennedy was promised that Trump would name his former law clerk to take his chair. It was that reassurance that pushed Kennedy to announce his retirement. There was never a moment of doubt concerning who was going to be picked.

Kavanaugh was picked before Kennedy left, everything about Trump's 'search' was just a farce

Oh hell, this is old news - I knew that the US public got rolled two days ago.
Yep, Kavanaugh was picked by Federalist Society, Heritage Foundation, and yep - Tony Kennedy.
If it's a Trump deal, it smells bad - Literally 100% of the time! :wink:

Yep, Kavanaugh was picked by Federalist Society, Heritage Foundation,

Just wait until those guys pick Sotomayor's replacement. And Ginsburg's replacement.

Unless Sotomayor steps in front of a bus, she will be there a while.

NBC is reporting, that Kavanaugh wasn’t just Trump’s pick from the beginning, he was picked before the beginning. Kavanaugh wasn’t even selected by Trump. He was picked by Anthony Kennedy. As part of the unprecedented talks between Trump and Kennedy to net the justice’s retirement, Kennedy was promised that Trump would name his former law clerk to take his chair. It was that reassurance that pushed Kennedy to announce his retirement. There was never a moment of doubt concerning who was going to be picked.

Kavanaugh was picked before Kennedy left, everything about Trump's 'search' was just a farce

Oh hell, this is old news - I knew that the US public got rolled two days ago.
Yep, Kavanaugh was picked by Federalist Society, Heritage Foundation, and yep - Tony Kennedy.
If it's a Trump deal, it smells bad - Literally 100% of the time! :wink:

Yep, Kavanaugh was picked by Federalist Society, Heritage Foundation,

Just wait until those guys pick Sotomayor's replacement. And Ginsburg's replacement.

good this means that Trump kept another promise

one of the points Trump agreed to to get conservative votes

was to go through the federalist society for SC nominees

My vote for Trump is paying off. SCOTUS goes right for at least two decades and leftist tears flowing like Niagara Falls.

Ginsburg takes the eternal nap and it's icing on the cake

I’m not fond of Ginsburg because of her decisions however to look at someone else’s death as “icing on the cake” is pretty low. Please Sassy, don’t stoop to a lower level.

Your source is absolute trash, they are no better than extreme right wing sites.

The left is hell bent on making sure whoever the pick was that they would throw shit to slow the process down until the new Congress is sworn in, just another low for the left nut scum.

? and your point?

Your source is absolute trash, they are no better than extreme right wing sites.

The left is hell bent on making sure whoever the pick was that they would throw shit to slow the process down until the new Congress is sworn in, just another low for the left nut scum.
Any one with the Fox report?!! Please, a grown man is freaking out! Someone bring the Fox news report so we can make sense of this!!:206:

My vote for Trump is paying off. SCOTUS goes right for at least two decades and leftist tears flowing like Niagara Falls.

I’m not fond of Ginsburg because of her decisions however to look at someone else’s death as “icing on the cake” is pretty low. Please Sassy, don’t stoop to a lower level.
She is talking about getting a pick because of it.

Ginsburg has lived a long and fulfilling life. There is nothing wrong with pointing out the obvious.

? and your point?
It's there among the letters.

? and your point?
It's irrelevant when the choice was made.

? and your point?
What about how the choice was made?

Any one with the Fox report?!! Please, a grown man is freaking out! Someone bring the Fox news report so we can make sense of this!!:206:

I never watch Fox and the only time I read Fox stories is if they are linked on this forum. They are pretty biased at times. I usually watch or read three or four sources, but I am not a fan of the extreme press, no matter which side they lean, but you go right ahead and believe what you need to believe.

Ginsburg has lived a long and fulfilling life. There is nothing wrong with pointing out the obvious.

Sorry, I am not wired that way, life is precious, age does not matter.

? and your point?
What about how the choice was made?
You should be happy Kennedy was a friend of leftist views

Sorry, I am not wired that way, life is precious, age does not matter.
Human beings weren’t designed to live past 80.

NBC News reporter deletes tweet claiming Trump, Kennedy were in cahoots over Kavanaugh selection
Putin convinced him to delete that tweet. Muellers got Trump now!

Forum List

Back