🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kavanaugh: Worst SCOTUS Nominee Ever

i think that the FBI cares about that sex letter if thats what you refer to . Possible perjury is possible i guess , let him be charged . Thing i like is that he is said to be good on guns and thats really all that matters to me Lesh .

happy that you don't like him though . I think that YOU are a lefty so i hope that he makes YOU unhappy Lesh .

It was a mistake to give Feinstein and the other pooh flinging monkeys known as democrat Senators another week before confirming Kavanaugh

The FBI has declined to investigate and Feinstein has had that letter all summer.

If there is a letter that is.

i think that the FBI cares about that sex letter if thats what you refer to . Possible perjury is possible i guess , let him be charged . Thing i like is that he is said to be good on guns and thats really all that matters to me Lesh .
Unfortunately Republicans would accept Roland Freisler (look him up) if he were "good on guns"

Yea, Kavanaugh is a real monster.
He might actually uphold the constitution.

kavanaughdsfsdrgrtgs.jpg

Classic leftist character assassination. How many times have we seen this crap over the last 2 years?

I would just as soon confirm Kavanaugh

It is not like Trump will appoint a liberal if Kavanaugh is rejected
There is a long line of Kavanaugh clones that can take his place

Wow so of course we believe a crazy blog and an even crazier Democrat.
Schumer said that he was a great pick and highly qualified a long time ago.
The FBI already did an investigation and found nothing. They are not going to look again. I think it was the unhinged left that said we should blindly accept everything the FBI told us and how impartial they are.
Funny that this supposed letter was not written by the accuser but by someone that heard about it. Hearsay is not admissible in a court of law.
Funny that it shows up at this time.
Funny that it did not show up in his other nomination hearing.
Funny that it is the one last thing to try and derail or slow down the confirmation process.
Basically funny all the way around.

That's all the proof I need.

When a bed wetting leftist parasite like the OP hates someone, you know they're a person of good character, integrity and have a good moral compass They're likely patriotic and actually earned whatever credentials they've acquired.

If a bed wetter likes someone, they're a communist, traitor, sociopath, thief, liar and likely a warped demented sexual deviant to top it off, who got free passes all their lives like that meat puppet faggot the moonbats are still worshiping.

If Democrats were capable of being embarrassed, they would be hugely embarrassed over the travesty that this nomination has become.

This, possibly the last straw, is an anonymous, uncorroborated, non-specific accusation FROM WHEN HE WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL!

It was "turned over to the FBI." For what? Fingerprints?

Any time I think these Leftists can't go any lower, they prove me wrong.

If Democrats were capable of being embarrassed, they would be hugely embarrassed over the travesty that this nomination has become.

This, possibly the last straw, is an anonymous, uncorroborated, non-specific accusation FROM WHEN HE WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL!

It was "turned over to the FBI." For what? Fingerprints?

Any time I think these Leftists can't go any lower, they prove me wrong.
Hearing?

That is more than Gorsich got

Forum List

Back