Keep this antivaxxer in your Thoughts

What's the lesson this guy learned?

If they had done an autopsy, I bet they would have found those comorbidities they said he did not have. Looing at the photo, he appeared to be overweight and may have had arteriosclerosis which is not easily detectable without extensive tests and a cardiogram. I should know. My cardiologist told me I could have had a heart attack and died at any minute with the shape my heart was in.

Triple vax and booster friend of ours has it
The only freaking things these vaccines do is if you get it (1 in 8 chance) then it Possibly reduces the severity. What is does not do is have a consistent track record, immunize you from getting it, nor prevent you from passing it on
So the negatives outweigh the positive by far but that’s math and fact so libbies ignore and point to “ it (may) keep you out of the hospital” which is a very unique priority for any “jab” that’s ever existed.
Hoax

The only freaking things these vaccines do is if you get it (1 in 8 chance) then it Possibly reduces the severity. What is does not do is have a consistent track record, immunize you from getting it, nor prevent you from passing it on
So the negatives outweigh the positive by far but that’s math and fact so libbies ignore and point to “ it (may) keep you out of the hospital” which is a very unique priority for any “jab” that’s ever existed.
Hoax
15 percent of those hospitalized are vaccinated, but its age dependent.

3w672sq4lod81.jpg

How it started:

How its going:

Keep her in your thoughts. She is learning her lesson.

Interesting. I have a friend that is fully vaxed…her son is not. Both came down with COVID and both were the same level of ill…infact she says she was more ill because she actually got it twice in the same month ( per her doctor). Her unvaxed husband never got it.

Everyone is different and reacts differently. This stupid one size fits all COVID non treatment the government has going on is just BS.

Last edited:
Hoax
I have two vaxed co workers that have had COVID more than once.

And know several non vaxed that have never had it.

Just goes to show people’s immunity is different. Does not show the Vax is overly effective.

You're right. So stop glorifying it. We should be building up America instead of shitting on the 'other' political tribe 24/7.
It ain't the other tribe I take issue with...it's the morons that are committing suicide and trying to take everyone else with them

I have two vaxed co workers that have had COVID more than once.
I've had both the Alpha and Omicron. Survived nicely, 70 with a heart condition. Just read a news story from Germany says autopsies on vaxxed fatalities are showing massive organ damage from the vax. Recommended cessation of all vaxxes.

Forum List

Back