Keep this antivaxxer in your Thoughts

Very small number of vaxxed dying. If not show us. The numbers say you’re like 80% more likely to die.

Yes, even some vaccinated people die of COVID. But very small number.

You assholes wont even wear masks. Fuck getting vaccinated. Just put on a fucking mask.
You assholes will never make my personal choices for me.

What lesson did she learn? Where does it say she was an anti-vaxxer? Isn’t that just a bigoted generalization term that bigoted sheep like you use to make yourself feel more accepted?
To take this pandemic seriously.

Let's all get vaxxed and do it together

Of course not. You need to make better choices.

Oh, and yes we will and we already have. There was a time we mandated masks in supermarkets. You wore one right? Because we didn't give you a personal choice.

I can't get over how dumb your comment is. Of course we will never try to make your personal choice for you. If you want an abortion beyond 8 weeks go for it. If you want to not get vaccinated fine. Just don't come to the hospital you leopard. If you want a gun, fine. It just can't be an assault rifle. You get it. We just limit your choices. So we won't make your choice but we will steer you in the direction we want. What else can we do? Make gas so expensive you buy battery? Make you fix your dogs. And if you want welfare, you have to fix yourself too.

I can't get over how dumb your comment is. Of course we will never try to make your personal choice for you. If you want an abortion beyond 8 weeks go for it. If you want to not get vaccinated fine. Just don't come to the hospital you leopard. If you want a gun, fine. It just can't be an assault rifle. You get it. We just limit your choices. So we won't make your choice but we will steer you in the direction we want. What else can we do? Make gas so expensive you buy battery? Make you fix your dogs. And if you want welfare, you have to fix yourself too.
Leopard? Do you men leper? Your ignorance is showing.

Of course not. You need to make better choices.

Oh, and yes we will and we already have. There was a time we mandated masks in supermarkets. You wore one right? Because we didn't give you a personal choice.
Because the business required it. I know where my rights begin and they end. A mask comes off, the vaccine stays forever. According to some doctors that forever is no more than three to five years if you are vaccinated.

Because the business required it. I know where my rights begin and they end. A mask comes off, the vaccine stays forever. According to some doctors that forever is no more than three to five years if you are vaccinated.
I love it that the heart transplant or lung transplant guy isn't going to get the heart or lung if he doesn't get vaccinated. He's going to let them give him every drug and shot that comes with getting a lung transplant but won't get vaccinated? Fuck you. Next! Someone who's worthy of being saved. And he cried, "you're going to let me die because I won't get the shot?" No idiot. You're going to die because you won't get vaccinated. It's your decision. No one wants to get near your unvaccinated ass. And to waste the thing on you when you'll just get covid and die?

Most of the people dying of covid are unvaccinated. Yes a small percent are vaccinated but very small. And most of them have pre existing conditions. Or, Covid hits everyone differently so it can even kill someone who's fully vaccinated.

Don't want to listen to the doctors when it comes to covid, don't ask them for a lung or heart. Go get a horse heart from Joe Rogan.

Forum List

Back