Keep This Guy Away From the White House

Cuz its illegal. We dont use federal troops to police citizens. Ever. That is a local function of a civil organization. Basically he is calling for Marshall Law which should scare the crap out of any big government hating republican but since it is said by a republican you dont care. How easy you give up your freedom for pleasure.

“A really efficient totalitarian state would be one in which the all-powerful executive of political bosses and their army control a population of slaves who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude.”
― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World
Except if the president declares Marshal Law.

Lincoln had to do it during the Civil War

Yeah....and if anyone says otherwise they'll arrest your ass and throw you in prison.
What a freakish, paranoid fantasy. I don't know what happened to you, but you have lost about 100 IQ points in the last couple years.

Last edited:
Hey, dumbfuck, who is president?
Hey shitsucker: if a train leaves Boston at 12:35 pm and averages 65 mph en route to Chicago, and a train leaves Chicago at 12:47 pm en route to Boston averaging 73 mph, at what time and at what location will they pass each other and where will Waldo be?

What a freakish, paranoid fantasy. I don't know what happened to you, but you have lost about 100 IQ points in the last couple years.
Sorry if I sometimes try to snap an idiot like you back to reality.

Problem is you spend too much time watching CNN and PMSNBC.
They practice censorship.
No small wonder you never have a clue what's going on.

Hey shitsucker: if a train leaves Boston at 12:35 pm and averages 65 mph en route to Chicago, and a train leaves Chicago at 12:47 pm en route to Boston averaging 73 mph, at what time and at what location will they pass each other and where will Waldo be?
Hey dumbfuck, who is president?

Wrong. Trump was vastly superior to Potato. And hopefully will be yet again.
nz20895qp6oa1.jpg

Hey shitsucker, how many counts of criminal possession of stolen property would be lodged against you if you ever posted any intelligent thought?
That was supposed to mean something...right?

Forum List

Back