Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

Just curious [MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION] - can you explain why women get raped? I mean, you guys did outlaw rape hundreds of years ago. So what's going on here? What's the problem? I thought your laws solve all problems? :cuckoo:

"You guys"?

So -- what, rape is legal on your planet?

:cuckoo:

Just curious [MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION] - can you explain why women get raped? I mean, you guys did outlaw rape hundreds of years ago. So what's going on here? What's the problem? I thought your laws solve all problems? :cuckoo:

"You guys"?

It would seem so.

Along with stealing cars, breaking into houses, and robbing banks.

Those darn useless laws…

How come Democrats have to have a plan when Republicans never do?

In other words you have no plan so try to deflect. Republicans DO have a plan, it is called loosening the laws on concealed carry and open carry, remove bans on types of legal weapons and magazines. It has been shown over and over that in States and cities with lenient firearm laws there is less crime.

And more gun deaths.

Does that even make sense?

How come Democrats have to have a plan when Republicans never do?

In other words you have no plan so try to deflect. Republicans DO have a plan, it is called loosening the laws on concealed carry and open carry, remove bans on types of legal weapons and magazines. It has been shown over and over that in States and cities with lenient firearm laws there is less crime.

News flash! We already have more guns than any other country, that plan doesn't work. Wake up.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Riiiiiight, because the answer to guns is.... more guns! Just as the answer to a building on fire is gasoline. What better antidote to a problem than more of what got us into the problem? Genius I tell ya.

cartoon63.jpg

And right back to clueless square one. Never fails. Gun fetishists are the greatest circular reasoners since religion. Which stands to reason -- it's the same thing. :eusa_hand:

So then naturally you believe the Secret Service should immediately disarm, right? I mean, if guns are dangerous, than the president is in mortal danger as we speak. Furthermore, if outlawing guns makes the world safe, then all we need to do is outlaw guns and the president will be permanently and forever safe... :cuckoo:

Yeah that is a wacko idea. Maybe it belongs standing out in the cornfield scaring crows where you got it, ya think?

You heard it here first folks - [MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION] openly admitting that disarming people is a "wacko" idea (and that was after he declared that people need to be disarmed :eusa_doh:)

"You guys"?

HaHaHaHaHaHa! Look at Pogo run from the question when it pins him into the corner! :lmao:

No, seriously - rape has been completely and totally outlawed for hundreds of years. So why can't you explain why it is still happening since you believe outlawing something "prevents" it... :eusa_doh:

"You guys"?

It would seem so.

Along with stealing cars, breaking into houses, and robbing banks.

Those darn useless laws…

Leave it to CCJ to point out rampant crime while declaring that we need to disarm the American people :lol:

"You guys"?

HaHaHaHaHaHa! Look at Pogo run from the question when it pins him into the corner! :lmao:

No, seriously - rape has been completely and totally outlawed for hundreds of years. So why can't you explain why it is still happening since you believe outlawing something "prevents" it... :eusa_doh:

And where did I say that?

:popcorn:

So then naturally you believe the Secret Service should immediately disarm, right? I mean, if guns are dangerous, than the president is in mortal danger as we speak. Furthermore, if outlawing guns makes the world safe, then all we need to do is outlaw guns and the president will be permanently and forever safe... :cuckoo:

Yeah that is a wacko idea. Maybe it belongs standing out in the cornfield scaring crows where you got it, ya think?

You heard it here first folks - [MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION] openly admitting that disarming people is a "wacko" idea (and that was after he declared that people need to be disarmed :eusa_doh:)

-- and where did I say that?

emot-munch.gif

Folks here "heard it here first" a year ago when I got here. I've never said people need to be disarmed. Everybody knows that.

Well, everybody who can read.

Last edited:

emot-munch.gif

Folks here heard it a year ago when I got here. I've never said people need to be disarmed. Everybody knows that.

Of course not, you just want the "right" people to be armed.

emot-munch.gif

Folks here "heard it here first" a year ago when I got here. I've never said people need to be disarmed. Everybody knows that.

Post #2155 on the previous page when you declared "the answer to guns is more guns - that's like saying the answer to a fire is more gasoline". You seriously can't remember what you said only two posts ago? Really? Good grief...

emot-munch.gif

Post #2155 on the previous page when you declared "the answer to guns is more guns - that's like saying the answer to a fire is more gasoline". You seriously can't remember what you said only two posts ago? Really? Good grief...

Of course I remember that. I've used that line multiple times on this site.

That's not the question.

The question is, once again for you slow readers, where did I say people need to be disarmed?

I don't have all night...
impatient.gif

emot-munch.gif

Folks here heard it a year ago when I got here. I've never said people need to be disarmed. Everybody knows that.

You're thinking of the OP. I've never opined on who "should" or "shouldn't" be armed.

Where the fuck are you people pulling this shit from?

Oopsie...

tumblr_mk0vbdLmgY1s96u0ro1_500.jpg

emot-munch.gif

You're thinking of the OP. I've never opined on who "should" or "shouldn't" be armed.

Oopsie...

You deny you oppose loosening laws on concealed carry and open carry? You deny you claimed more firearms are bad? You deny you are for stricter firearm laws?

Oopsie...

You deny you oppose loosening laws on concealed carry and open carry? You deny you claimed more firearms are bad? You deny you are for stricter firearm laws?

I've never said a word about "laws" at all -- other than that it's a wrongheaded approach.

See, the way to do this is go find your evidence FIRST, so you don't look like a dickhead. Now look where you are.
No Doodles -- laws don't determine everything. Not even close.

With Buttsoiler, I expect that sort of thing because he really is that stupid. I guess he's still flailing around looking for his own assumption, the realization starting to kick in that he dug himself into a hole. He'll prolly just run away now. :dunno:

Last edited:
Every time there's a shooting, liberals run around saying this proves we need more gun laws. I ask liberals over and over how exactly you are going to keep guns out of the hands of criminals every time you say you want more gun laws.

In particular, address given that drugs are illegal, and yet any parent knows any kid can get as much pot as they want. There are millions of guns in the US, millions more in the world. So don't just say more laws, explain how more laws are going to actually work.

So, there have been 7 shootings killing at least 10 people in the last decade. The only thing you've achieved so far is that no one was shooting back.

Whats your plan?

Every time there's a shooting, liberals run around saying this proves we need more gun laws. I ask liberals over and over how exactly you are going to keep guns out of the hands of criminals every time you say you want more gun laws.

In particular, address given that drugs are illegal, and yet any parent knows any kid can get as much pot as they want. There are millions of guns in the US, millions more in the world. So don't just say more laws, explain how more laws are going to actually work.

So, there have been 7 shootings killing at least 10 people in the last decade. The only thing you've achieved so far is that no one was shooting back.

Whats your plan?

as to gangs I have a simple plan. Suspend the law for a week and allow the army to clean out all known gangs.

As to stopping criminals from getting firearms? Probably will never happen. But if we allow as many people as possible to arm themselves and to carry concealed or open crime rates will drop on their own.

Since the vast majority of criminals don't acquire their guns legally you can't.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

emot-munch.gif

That's not the question.

The question is, once again for you slow readers, where did I say people need to be disarmed?

impatient.gif

Once again - post #2155 on the previous page when you declared "the answer to guns is more guns - that's like saying the answer to a fire is more gasoline". You seriously can't remember what you said only two posts ago? Really? Good grief...

No matter how many juvenile games you play here, you can't run from it - it's there for the world to see.

That's not the question.

impatient.gif

Once again - post #2155 on the previous page when you declared "the answer to guns is more guns - that's like saying the answer to a fire is more gasoline". You seriously can't remember what you said only two posts ago? Really? Good grief...

No matter how many juvenile games you play here, you can't run from it - it's there for the world to see.

SMH - see, this is why I keep advising you it might be a good idea to learn to read, Einstein.

There is no part of that post that says diddly about "people being disarmed".

There is no part of any of my posts that says diddly about "people being disarmed".

There is no part of any of my posts that advocates any "laws", passing laws, loosening laws, tightening laws, giving laws a fucking laxative, or anything else, except to note that it would have no effect on gun violence.

There is no part of any of my posts that says outlawing something "prevents" it. On the contrary I've said the opposite, consistently, forever.

Congratulations. You just exposed yourself to be as stupid as I noted. For all the world to see. :lmao:

Dumb shit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back