Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

2014_School_Shootings-011.png

No it's not, but that's not ad hom. I didn't even name a person. The subject of the sentence is argument. I made no judgement on the person who presented it.

A literal translation of argumentum ad hominem means to "attack the source."

Uh-- no, it doesn't. It means "argument to the (hu)man". (homimen / homo sapiens)

Or whatever that thing is in the OP in this case. :dunno:

Bam! More negative rep. There is no clearer way to tell me I'm getting under your bitch ass skin. Thank you, very much.

:thanks:

What a shemale. You don't have the gonads to express yourself with words other than your playground schick, so you lash out in the only way you can. Negative rep Ooohhh...

Who gives a crap about rep point totals? I appreciate getting them from people to let me know they like what I wrote. But accumulating points? I guess in your loserdom life, it's all you got.

It's also a way to show that no matter how many times you post on the thread, you have no answer for the OP. You have no plan.

i see gun laws are still failing. good work libs

And I see gun culture is still thriving. Good work NRA.

The NRA is about gun safety. And they do an outstanding job.

So have you worked out your plan yet to change pro-gun attitudes? What about a public service announcement? Say a bunch of gansta's are sitting around listening to polka and playing jacks and one of their homeys comes in and says look, a gun. The rest look disgusted and say wow, dude, guns are so out, haven't you heard the good word? They they all shun him. He looks at the camera and cries.

I think that would change some minds. Don't you think?

The question is stupid.

Not your question; I mean the OP question.

And yet you can't answer it. You did say you want to change the gun culture, but you can't answer how to do that either. I'm waiting for that one, how you're going to get ganstas & red necks & gun collectors & sportsmen & hunters & hobbyists to say wow, guns, eew...

So what's your plan?

I've told you throughout this sorryass thread, Kazzin It, your question is inoperative. That's why you're not getting an answer. Have you stopped beating your wife/husband/SO of indeterminate gender? Answer that.

Longest thread ever that goes absolutely nowhere.

:lalala:

Do you have a plan to accomplish your goal is a "have you stopped beating your wife" question? LOL. You are a hoot even if you are a point whore. Glad I could give you some positive rep to prop up your self esteem.

i see gun laws are still failing. good work libs

So have you worked out your plan yet to change pro-gun attitudes? What about a public service announcement? Say a bunch of gansta's are sitting around listening to polka and playing jacks and one of their homeys comes in and says look, a gun. The rest look disgusted and say wow, dude, guns are so out, haven't you heard the good word? They they all shun him. He looks at the camera and cries.

The NRA helped destroy the US with gun frenzy, making everyone so paranoid that they all feel the need to be packing 24/7. Americans are actually safer in Afghanistan.

The NRA helped destroy the US with gun frenzy, making everyone so paranoid that they all feel the need to be packing 24/7. Americans are actually safer in Afghanistan.

The NRA is a responsible organization that has done endless work for gun safety and for the rights of crime victims. The rest is just leftists sanctimony.

The NRA is a responsible organization that has done endless work for gun safety and for the rights of crime victims. The rest is just leftists sanctimony.

Then why is no one safe from guns in the US?

So if the NRA helps responsible gun owners learn to use their guns safely and fights for their right to be armed like criminals who would attack them, then they are responsible for all gun violence in the United States...

So if the NRA helps responsible gun owners learn to use their guns safely and fights for their right to be armed like criminals who would attack them, then they are responsible for all gun violence in the United States...

Which country do the criminals' guns come from mostly?

Which country do the criminals' guns come from mostly?

How many pygmies can fit in a Volkswagen Beetle?

Most if not all their guns are American made, proving once again that gun laws are too lax.

Most if not all their guns are American made, proving once again that gun laws are too lax.

How does it prove that?

Criminals can easily obtain American made guns. Very easily.

They can get any firearms they want, including foreign made. Most firearms on the black market are stolen or smuggled in.You have no links to firearms makers in the US or Firearms sellers.

Now if you REALLY want firearms you can get about 3000 from the ATF supported by Obama and Holder.

For once you're right.

Guns have nothing to do with preventing violence.

Nor do they cause violence. As such, if you have a problem with crime, you should focus on finding anti-violence solutions, and stop worry about firearms.

So when an innocent person gets shot, there should be no recourse built into the system except to sue the shooter for compensation?

If negligent behavior caused the shooting, then filing criminal charges on the shooter and then civil action would be appropriate...if negligence was involved.

Forum List

Back