Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

3-190114152337.jpeg
1. That's not how you spell misspell.
2. People kill people, with guns. It's why guns were invented, to kill things.
3. The Internet was in invented so you could re-post rants from people who can't spell.

Guys on a Message board don't have an answer on drafting a bill? Well that settles it...There is no solution if one cant be found here by gosh

I think this says it all, they dont have tqlking points to repeat. Liberals on this board are nothing but puppets who cheer for anyone with a D by their name. I never see any of these guhs criticize a single democrat.

Sorry, but you might have a right to ammo, but the right for someone else to sell you ammo isn't protected.:eek:

I was making black powder from readily available ingredients from the drug store as a kid.

I can't imagine they could prevent the sale of these ingredients.

Ammo would be possible.

More expensive. Uneven quality if buying from self loaders.

But available.

But before it got to that point there would be some domestic reaction to a direct infringement of the second A.

Possibly affecting the availability of ammo from black market sources.

They used to sell the ingredients for meth at the drugstore as well.

Oh, so you oppose the Second Amendment?

Ahh. Noted.

I ask liberals over and over how exactly you are going to keep guns out of the hands of criminals every time you say you want more gun laws.
Pretty simple play actually. If you have a gun you aren't supposed to have, or you're in an area when guns aren't allowed, and in either case you are not in the uniform of those allowed to carry guns, you're a criminal by definition and we shot you dead on the spot. No trial, no exceptions, no worries. Next!

3. The Internet was in invented so you could re-post rants from people who can't spell.

"2. People kill people, with guns. It's why guns were invented, to kill things."

Guns were originally invented to kill people who would have otherwise killed them using non-ballistic weapons.

The ultimate defense when the other side is armed with hand held swords, knives, spears rocks, clubs or arrows.

Gun banners would disarm us all so that the common street thug with a gun can become a murderous criminal petite-legend in his own time.

"2. People kill people, with guns. It's why guns were invented, to kill things."

Guns were originally invented to kill people who would have otherwise killed them using non-ballistic weapons.

The ultimate defense when the other side is armed with hand held swords, knives, spears rocks, clubs or arrows.

Gun banners would disarm us all so that the common street thug with a gun can become a murderous criminal petite-legend in his own time.
Under my rules he wouldn't live that long.

Meth, they still sell the ingrediants, because its household cleaners. We going to ban those because some retards want to loose their teeth? What stupidity

yea, but cars, and hammers and blunt objects and prescription medications and acts of god also kill people. your argument is worn. all kinds of stuff approved by the FDA even kills people. .0000305 guns in america kill anyone. the percent is so small only a pea brain with an agenda would even be worrying about it.

yea, but cars, and hammers and blunt objects and prescription medications and acts of god also kill people. your argument is worn. all kinds of stuff approved by the FDA even kills people. .0000305 guns in america kill anyone. the percent is so small only a pea brain with an agenda would even be worrying about it.
Parents of 20 dead kids = pea brains. Got it.

I ask liberals over and over how exactly you are going to keep guns out of the hands of criminals every time you say you want more gun laws.
Pretty simple play actually. If you have a gun you aren't supposed to have, or you're in an area when guns aren't allowed, and in either case you are not in the uniform of those allowed to carry guns, you're a criminal by definition and we shot you dead on the spot. No trial, no exceptions, no worries. Next!

If it didn't work for Hitler I why should we believe it will work for you, Hitler II?

Compared to the freedom of the 300,000,000?

Your argument only works for mush brained Liberals.

No, it means that some people have a very good reason to seek much greater gun control. To them it's personal about not about the pleasure you get from playing with your deadly, yet Constitutionally approved, toys.

No, it means that some people have a very good reason to seek much greater gun control. To them it's personal about not about the pleasure you get from playing with your deadly, yet Constitutionally approved, toys.

Their tragedy doesn't trump my rights.

Their tragedy doesn't trump my rights.
Nope. But it doesn't mean they are pea brains either. And all rights have limitation, including the deadly toys one, so if they fight for more, that's their right as well.

How far do you want to ride that train, deciding which rights we'll allow you to keep based on someone's tragedy? You willing to lose your right to religion because someone's kid joins a cult and drinks poisoned Kool-Aid?

How far do you want to ride that train, deciding which rights we'll allow you to keep based on someone's tragedy? You willing to lose your right to religion because someone's kid joins a cult and drinks poisoned Kool-Aid?
It's not lose, it's limit. And we limit religion in case you've failed to notice. I'm not appealing to emotion, a fallacy, I'm saying they and many others aren't pea brains for wanted better gun control. It's rational position, especially if some nutter killed your small child eh?

Forum List

Back