Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

The rights in the Bill of Rights are those they recognized as God given birthrights they declared would be defended by law.

Yeah, I've heard this one before.
I always hate it when someone tries to twist MY God into something that supports their political agenda.

I am a Christian - God doesn't give a flip about what kind of society you live in. He didn't give you civil, social, or political rights. He gave you the opportunity to know him. PERIOD. If you think he cares about politics, then you obviously passed on that opportunity.

The rights in the Bill of Rights are those they recognized as God given birthrights they declared would be defended by law.

I always hate it when someone tries to twist MY God into something that supports their political agenda.

I am a Christian - God doesn't give a flip about what kind of society you live in. He didn't give you civil, social, or political rights. He gave you the opportunity to know him. PERIOD. If you think he cares about politics, then you obviously passed on that opportunity.

Then substitute "inherent" for "god" and get over yourself.

I'm thinking it's the same God as the Declaration of Independence.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Off topic.

Don't try to change the subject.

Parents of 20 dead kids = pea brains. Got it.

Compared to the freedom of the 300,000,000?

Your argument only works for mush brained Liberals.
No, it means that some people have a very good reason to seek much greater gun control. To them it's personal about not about the pleasure you get from playing with your deadly, yet Constitutionally approved, toys.

Yep, the parents are emotionally invested which means they can't think rationally. It's is the height of folly to try to limit the rights of millions of people because of the actions of a very small percentage of people.

Compared to the freedom of the 300,000,000?

Your argument only works for mush brained Liberals.
No, it means that some people have a very good reason to seek much greater gun control. To them it's personal about not about the pleasure you get from playing with your deadly, yet Constitutionally approved, toys.

don't want a gun, don't own one. but don't think you are going to infringe on our rights
Is that like abortion? And we limit your rights here, all of them, so sorry.

Last edited:
Follow the plan of Illinois: pass the strictest gun controls in the Land and let your largest city (Chicago) have the highest rate of gun murders in the Country.

Their tragedy doesn't trump my rights.
Nope. But it doesn't mean they are pea brains either. And all rights have limitation, including the deadly toys one, so if they fight for more, that's their right as well.

"the right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALLL NOT BE INFRINGED"

So, in our system, there's not to be limitations on that right...in spite of your opinion.

Their tragedy doesn't trump my rights.
Nope. But it doesn't mean they are pea brains either. And all rights have limitation, including the deadly toys one, so if they fight for more, that's their right as well.

So, in our system, there's not to be limitations on that right...in spite of your opinion.
Reality says differently. Now what?

don't want a gun, don't own one. but don't think you are going to infringe on our rights

What the radical gun grabbing loons don't understand is they are in the minority plain and simple. Until they change that metic its all emotion and blah...blah...blah..

Have fun anyway

-Geaux

Follow the plan of Illinois: pass the strictest gun controls in the Land and let your largest city (Chicago) have the highest rate of gun murders in the Country.

So they tried something and it didn't work, at least they're trying. The gun loons want more guns everywhere, which also isn't working. It's like cancer, it might take a really long time to figure out a cure for every situation, and they won't stop trying until they get it done. Bravo!

So they tried something and it didn't work, at least they're trying. The gun loons want more guns everywhere, which also isn't working. It's like cancer, it might take a really long time to figure out a cure for every situation, and they won't stop trying until they get it done. Bravo!

Why try what has proven not to work?

Like the guy that throws cold water on a grease fire.. Not smart, but hey, 'at least they did something'.. lol

-Geaux

Like the guy that throws cold water on a grease fire.. Not smart, but hey, 'at least they did something'.. lol

-Geaux
If the gun loons would get out of the way, I'm sure the laws could be changed to try to find a cure for this cancer. Fingerprint scan on the gun would be a start, little kids would never find armed guns again, even if loaded. But too many gun loons, the cancer appears terminal.

-Geaux
If the gun loons would get out of the way, I'm sure the laws could be changed to try to find a cure for this cancer. Fingerprint scan on the gun would be a start, little kids would never find armed guns again, even if loaded. But too many gun loons, the cancer appears terminal.

With ideas like that no wonder your movement is a failure

-Geaux

-Geaux

With ideas like that no wonder your movement is a failure

-Geaux

Thanks for the pointless gun loon comeback.

is abortion a constitutional right? I didn't think so.

btw, why aren't you out bitching about the millions of abortion deaths a year hypocrite? want to save some lives, start with some big numbers

is abortion a constitutional right? I didn't think so.

btw, why aren't you out bitching about the millions of abortion deaths a year hypocrite? want to save some lives, start with some big numbers
Who said I want to save lives? And we are talking about your inability to understand that rights have limitations.

Reality says differently. Now what?

we rein in activist judges and get back to the ideal.

Forum List

Back