Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

I still think gun free zones are the way to go. I mean all these mass shootings happening at places where guns are banned, I mean how can that not convince you that gun control works and criminals would never break the law.

WoW! 10,000+ posts and you're still a noob. I guess we should stop looking for the cure to cancer as well, I mean, since we haven't cured it yet we should stop trying? :lol:

Wow 1000 posts and comparing gun control to cancer researchand you call me a noob. One of my summer jobs i worked for my dad working on cancer research. See the key is when it doesnt work, you try something different.

But you still didnt refute any of the posts. You think criminals will abide by the law, thats stupid. The bloods and crips dont buy guns at walmart

I still think gun free zones are the way to go. I mean all these mass shootings happening at places where guns are banned, I mean how can that not convince you that gun control works and criminals would never break the law.

Safezone.jpg

WoW! 10,000+ posts and you're still a noob. I guess we should stop looking for the cure to cancer as well, I mean, since we haven't cured it yet we should stop trying? :lol:

Wow 1000 posts and comparing gun control to cancer researchand you call me a noob. One of my summer jobs i worked for my dad working on cancer research. See the key is when it doesnt work, you try something different.

But you still didnt refute any of the posts. You think criminals will abide by the law, thats stupid. The bloods and crips dont buy guns at walmart
Like cancer, try something different, exactly my point. Thanks. :clap2:

make sure criminals have their hands cut off to keep them away from using firearms...

Safezone.jpg

Do you really think there won't always be people who are easy targets regardless of whether there are gun free zones? Are we going to arm every child? Make people carry guns everywhere they go? At least gun free zones eliminate any accidents, gun owners aren't the brightest.
Man in second floor apartment struck by wayward bullet from lower unit

Like cancer, try something different, exactly my point. Thanks. :clap2:

Applauding doing something different while you propose doing the same thing we've always done. That's helpful. You just want to vary the type of gun regulations we already know that only honest citizens follow. You are at best removing a few accidental shootings, but you're causing with imperfect technology more deaths and accomplishing nothing regarding keeping guns out of the hands of the criminals.

make sure criminals have their hands cut off to keep them away from using firearms...

OK, granted as the OP I didn't mention wanted serious proposals that if enacted we would still be a moral, free country, I thought no one was stupid enough to need those paramaters actually explicitly stated. I stand corrected.

I will add as the OP the parameters that we still want to be a moral, free country in the process....

Do you really think there won't always be people who are easy targets regardless of whether there are gun free zones?

Yes, there will be. What is the relevance of the question to the discussion?

In my world, often called reality, we do recognize them,and we also recognize, like nearly all things, that they have limits.

please tell me the limits of my rights, i have never heard of "limited rights"

Like not being able to buy ANY arms that you want, namely, nukes, cruise missiles, anthrax, scuds, cluster bombs, ...

It's not because they are not allowed to average law abiding citizen is because said citizens allow the law to sustain. But at some point, the machine will be challenged. And the preservation of the second amendment will be the high ground worth fighting for

-Geaux

Like not being able to buy ANY arms that you want, namely, nukes, cruise missiles, anthrax, scuds, cluster bombs, ...

It's not because they are not allowed to average law abiding citizen is because said citizens allow the law to sustain. But at some point, the machine will be challenged. And the preservation of the second amendment will be the high ground worth fighting for

-Geaux

The right to bear arms shall not be infringed. In other words, the citizens have no power to allow such a law to be sustained. I WANT MY NUKE NOW!!!!!

-Geaux

The right to bear arms shall not be infringed. In other words, the citizens have no power to allow such a law to be sustained. I WANT MY NUKE NOW!!!!!

You have a pattern pretty clearly established that no matter how many times your questions are answered, you continue to ask them anyway. But once again, the Constitution does not require anyone, including government, to actually provide arms. And government can protect other people from being harmed by you, including radiation.

SO without government providing the nukes and without your harming others, what exactly is your plan to get these nukes?

In my world, often called reality, we do recognize them,and we also recognize, like nearly all things, that they have limits.

Again, a question that has been answered, you ignore the answer and continue to re-ask the question.

The limit of rights is when you start to infringe on other people's rights.

As long as you are not infringing on anyone's rights, how can government arbitrarily decide that you have had enough of that particular right? They can't.

Again, a question that has been answered, you ignore the answer and continue to re-ask the question.

As long as you are not infringing on anyone's rights, how can government arbitrarily decide that you have had enough of that particular right? They can't.

No, you just keep giving me the same bullshit answer. Please stop replying to my posts, you make no sense. Stray bullets infringe on everyone's rights. Having an unexploded cluster bomb in your closet doesn't. Please don't try again. Just fuck off.

No, you just keep giving me the same bullshit answer. Please stop replying to my posts, you make no sense. Stray bullets infringe on everyone's rights. Having an unexploded cluster bomb in your closet doesn't. Please don't try again. Just fuck off.

The red above is a pretty coherent answer to your incoherent question.

In your world, you don't recognize rights at all.

So Spoon, you're not upset that you can't buy nukes or cruise missiles?

The government does not have the right to infringe on your right to bear arms, it is not required to sell you arms. So I don't know how you're going to get those things. And if you do, how you're not going to infringe on other people's rights since nukes have lots of radiation issues. However, if you can and you can do it in a way that doesn't infringe on other's rights, why should you be restricted from those?

That troll has been told that there's a difference between arms and ordinance, but it just keeps repeating the same inane and stupid comments.

Judging by the quotes I see in other people's posts, I miss nothing by having him on ignore, because he's truly not worth reading

So Spoon, you're not upset that you can't buy nukes or cruise missiles?

The government does not have the right to infringe on your right to bear arms, it is not required to sell you arms. So I don't know how you're going to get those things. And if you do, how you're not going to infringe on other people's rights since nukes have lots of radiation issues. However, if you can and you can do it in a way that doesn't infringe on other's rights, why should you be restricted from those?

That troll has been told that there's a difference between arms and ordinance, but it just keeps repeating the same inane and stupid comments.

Judging by the quotes I see in other people's posts, I miss nothing by having him on ignore, because he's truly not worth reading
Show us all in the Constitution where it says that.

You can't buy rocket or sarin gas launchers, nuclear subs or attack helicopters... Your 2nd Amendment rights have already been infringed. So what are you pussies going to do about it? Nothing? Or argue that you have no right to such arms. Probably both. :D

Show us all in the Constitution where it says that.

You can't buy rocket or sarin gas launchers, nuclear subs or attack helicopters... Your 2nd Amendment rights have already been infringed. So what are you pussies going to do about it? Nothing? Or argue that you have no right to such arms. Probably both. :D

Bam, negative rep! Now that's what I'm talking about.

What a little fem, you don't have the functioning male parts to speak in words, so you lash out in your little squeaky voice the only way you can. With negative rep. -11 points, even liberals don't see a dick. What a bitch. LMAO.

We are expressing our views. You view yourself as a douche rag, so your views are meaningless and you don't think expressing them accomplishes anything. In your case, you're right. But as you can see on this site, a lot more people haven't given up on freedom than you would like to believe. Change starts with us all knowing there are more of us out there then we realize sometimes with the mindless drone of the liberal media and their kool-aid gulpers like you.

Forum List

Back